SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:28 pm

I wanted to bring this over to respond:

Per Cari:
However, as Lucas stated. Our "world" is different from the Bachelor Bubble. In our world, i agree with what Nick is saying in his blogpost. In our world. But in the Bachelor Bubble that has been in existence for more than 10 years...

There are cast that go on this show and are able to hold onto their value/belief system regardless of the bubble. Not everyone turns into a wild man in the FS--some utilize the FS for time alone to talk and occasionally there have been cast who refuse the FS card. Some also, turn into wild people! I guess what I am trying to say: we can't put all the blame on the bubble.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by brittany4400 Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Marybods wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:The thing I like about post show Nick over the others is that he seems a bit more self deprecating. Andi, Josh and Marcus should work on getting their panties out of a wad. I honestly liked Marcus until BIP premiere. He is too wishy washy for me.

clapping! 

Agreed.  Liked Marcus from his bio, and, in Andis words "he is hot".  But seemed immature as the show went on.  Then his dating history came out...ie his hooking up with that radio show host while he had a gf.  Slept with more than 20 women, before 25 years old..WOW.   The man is gorgeous, guess he takes advantage of it. But to call Nick out on twitter during BiP was going to far.  The whole cast is making fun of themselves, even AshLee told JP she won the crazy award on that episode.  I just don't get  Marcus, maybe it's his age.

I am really a big fan of Nicks.  I understand his need to explain himself on Sean's blog.  He is getting hit by all the media about his actions on ATFR.  maybe this was his way to just get it all out there, and this will be the end of it.  I hope so for Nicks sake bc the more he talks, the more he is getting trashed.

As for Andi, and this has been said by many, will she now be takin seriously as an attorney after?  There is an unfair stigma attached to women who sleep around.  I am by no means calling her out about her choices, but she slept with 3 men on national tv, then acted like a little snot towards 2 of them.  I think of Andi as a diva.  But if Josh and her last, as I believe they will, this will all go away.  They will become the golden couple of this franchise.  I mean ABC is booting poor Chris and Dez's wedding off TV.  What a shame, but I guarantee the golden couple will have an all out wedding televised.
I just said in th DEs and Chris thread that nothing can top that proposal. It was genuinely the sweetest! I could barely make it through Andi and Josh's. It felt so phony to me. If they get a wedding instead of Chris and Des then  :vomit:  me now!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I wanted to bring this over to respond:

Per Cari:
However, as Lucas stated. Our "world" is different from the Bachelor Bubble. In our world, i agree with what Nick is saying in his blogpost. In our world. But in the Bachelor Bubble that has been in existence for more than 10 years...

There are cast that go on this show and are able to hold onto their value/belief system regardless of the bubble. Not everyone turns into a wild man in the FS--some utilize the FS for time alone to talk and occasionally there have been cast who refuse the FS card. Some also, turn into wild people! I guess what I am trying to say: we can't put all the blame on the bubble.

Just curious, Kasha, would Andi's behavior of having sex with 2 guys qualify her as a "wild" person in your estimation?

Also, I see it referred to repeatedly that Andi had sex with 3 guys from the franchise. Has it been confirmed that she actually had sex with JPG, or did they just spend the night together talking (well, apparently he talked about himself and she got madder and madder :giggle: )?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:10 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
Marybods wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:The thing I like about post show Nick over the others is that he seems a bit more self deprecating. Andi, Josh and Marcus should work on getting their panties out of a wad. I honestly liked Marcus until BIP premiere. He is too wishy washy for me.

clapping! 

Agreed.  Liked Marcus from his bio, and, in Andis words "he is hot".  But seemed immature as the show went on.  Then his dating history came out...ie his hooking up with that radio show host while he had a gf.  Slept with more than 20 women, before 25 years old..WOW.   The man is gorgeous, guess he takes advantage of it. But to call Nick out on twitter during BiP was going to far.  The whole cast is making fun of themselves, even AshLee told JP she won the crazy award on that episode.  I just don't get  Marcus, maybe it's his age.

I am really a big fan of Nicks.  I understand his need to explain himself on Sean's blog.  He is getting hit by all the media about his actions on ATFR.  maybe this was his way to just get it all out there, and this will be the end of it.  I hope so for Nicks sake bc the more he talks, the more he is getting trashed.

As for Andi, and this has been said by many, will she now be takin seriously as an attorney after?  There is an unfair stigma attached to women who sleep around.  I am by no means calling her out about her choices, but she slept with 3 men on national tv, then acted like a little snot towards 2 of them.  I think of Andi as a diva.  But if Josh and her last, as I believe they will, this will all go away.  They will become the golden couple of this franchise.  I mean ABC is booting poor Chris and Dez's wedding off TV.  What a shame, but I guarantee the golden couple will have an all out wedding televised.
I just said in th DEs and Chris thread that nothing can top that proposal. It was genuinely the sweetest! I could barely make it through Andi and Josh's. It felt so phony to me. If they get a wedding instead of Chris and Des then  :vomit:  me now!

That would be unfair imo. At this point I don't think that will happen because Des & Chris' relationship seems to be going very well and we have yet to see if the new couple's relationship will last.

Sorry if this is somewhere else but US Magazine is saying Nick is in the mix for Bachelor. Wouldn't that p/o Andi?  giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
ironcat wrote:MY post got eaten.  hmmm   I'll try to recreate.

There are some things the two sides will never agree on.  Some think that Andi callously slept with Nick for the hell of it, or worse, to purposely lead him on further (and if you believe that, her behavior can never be excused or justified). Others, myself included, don't believe this.  IMO, Andi didn't sleep with Nick knowing that she was already in love with and picking Josh, nor did she know that she would never fall in love with Nick, even though she knew she wasn't in love with him at that moment.  She may have even felt that "making love" with him would help hasten the process (obviously, it didn't).  And in this crazy Bachelor World, where the premise is for the lead to not only conduct multiple relationships simultaneously and take them as far as possible in the allotted time frame, but also to not divulge her true feelings to her suitors, this behavior is considered perfectly acceptable, although it most probably would be frowned upon in the real world.

Regarding one of Mia's questions, if I were in Andi's shoes, I wouldn't have slept with 2 guys under the circumstances, but not because I think it's immoral.  I just don't feel comfortable conducting two sexual relationships at the same time.  So it's not always a question of morality, at least not for me.

Also, for me personally, I didn't criticize Nick for the nasty poster who he was following, so my admitting to laughing at the nasty post of Kelly's isn't hypocritical IMO.

Damn, my original post was better.  :giggle:

I still like it!
I do, too!

ironcat, I didn't read the original post, but I find myself agreeing with you here, especially the bolded.  You have an incredible knack for expressing what I think, almost all the time.

I wouldn't have slept with two guys at one time either.  For me, it is immoral, as I view it as God's greatest physical gift to humanity.  I believe it should happen after engagement and, in the best case, marriage.  But, that's me and realize I'm in the minority.  I can't decide that for anyone else and especially wouldn't for anyone appearing on TB, who have the premise you've described to wrestle with.  As much as I think I know about the BG of this show, I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must be to make that choice in such a heightened environment.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:14 pm

albean99 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
Marybods wrote:

clapping! 

That would be unfair imo. At this point I don't think that will happen because Des & Chris' relationship seems to be going very well and we have yet to see if the new couple's relationship will last.

Sorry if this is somewhere else but US Magazine is saying Nick is in the mix for Bachelor. Wouldn't that p/o Andi?  giggling

I don't see why it would. And historically, once the rejected suitor becomes the lead, they usually have a better understanding for what the lead on their season had to go through to make "a show", and sometimes even regret calling them out. But I think it's all moot, because it's highly unlikely that Nick will be the next Bachelor IMO.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:17 pm

I marched with blisters to get rid of women being stigmatized for having sex and gain sexual freedom.

Personally, if I'm falling in love, I don't have eyes for anyone else. I guess this is where the rubber meets the road for me ~ and why I question Andi's actions/intentions. If she was falling in love with Josh, why go there with Nick.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:20 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I marched with blisters to get rid of women being stigmatized for having sex and gain sexual freedom.

Personally, if I'm falling in love, I don't have eyes for anyone else.  I guess this is where the rubber meets the road for me ~ and why I question Andi's actions/intentions.  If she was falling in love with Josh, why go there with Nick.  

But have you ever fallen in love (or tried to) on TB? I can't truly put myself in the lead's shoes unless I've actually experienced the same thing.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:23 pm

ironcat wrote:

Per Cari:

Just curious, Kasha, would Andi's behavior of having sex with 2 guys qualify her as a "wild" person in your estimation?

Also, I see it referred to repeatedly that Andi had sex with 3 guys from the franchise.  Has it been confirmed that she actually had sex with JPG, or did they just spend the night together talking (well, apparently he talked about himself and she got madder and madder :giggle: )?

You don't want to know what my definition of "wild person" is.  cantstopl  I don't know if I even have one.
To answer your question above--no. I seriously doubt it. If she had had sex with 2 of them concurrently and CH decided to direct---that might be a bit more wild. But I probably would still reserve that term. Probably a bit to much FYI, there.
But then--
I do believe all of us on planet earth and elsewhere have shades of our personalities that no one else knows or suspects. So maybe she is a wild person or could be a wild person or has been a wild person in her own eyes or my eyes.
You can be a "wild" person and it could have nothing to do with carnal knowledge. Wild can simply exist in your mind. I mean sex is really a pretty common occurrence.
Generally one of the very first things people will comment upon about a serial killer is---gee, he always seemed like such a nice guy.  :shocked!: 
But this digresses--to answer your second question---I would have no clue. I didn't watch or follow JPG's season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:29 pm

ironcat wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:I marched with blisters to get rid of women being stigmatized for having sex and gain sexual freedom.

Personally, if I'm falling in love, I don't have eyes for anyone else.  I guess this is where the rubber meets the road for me ~ and why I question Andi's actions/intentions.  If she was falling in love with Josh, why go there with Nick.  

But have you ever fallen in love (or tried to) on TB?  I can't truly put myself in the lead's shoes unless I've actually experienced the same thing.

I'm putting myself in my shoes ~ when I met my DH, no way would I have sex anyone else, and it has nothing to do with morals. It has everything to do with wanting him, and him only.

I certainly can see having a romp with more than one as the lead of this show, if they are not truly falling for any of them.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:29 pm

ironcat wrote:

Per Cari:

Also, I see it referred to repeatedly that Andi had sex with 3 guys from the franchise.  Has it been confirmed that she actually had sex with JPG, or did they just spend the night together talking (well, apparently he talked about himself and she got madder and madder :giggle: )?

I see that comment a few times as well. No JPG didn't sleep with her, he was in love with Nikki. Maybe that's why Andi flew off the deep handle. laugh out loud Besides, I'm sure we would have heard about it at the ATFR if she did. Same script, wrong season.   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 2 2498057887

ETA: I forgot to add in response to the Bachelor bubble. That was the difference IMO between Nick sleeping with Andi, and Andi sleeping with Nick. One behaved according to their morals and the other behaved according to whatever.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:31 pm

ironcat wrote:
albean99 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

I don't see why it would.  And historically, once the rejected suitor becomes the lead, they usually have a better understanding for what the lead on their season had to go through to make "a show", and sometimes even regret calling them out.  But I think it's all moot, because it's highly unlikely that Nick will be the next Bachelor IMO.

No idea about that but disagree. I didn't see Andi having any regrets about what she said to JpG. Of course I think she's the kind of person who has trouble admitting mistakes. I don't think I've ever seen a lead act like she did toward their f2 person in season and after. I defended her last season and for most of this one but now see why people called her "MeAndi". It fits. She's supposed to be living her new happy life but it appears to me she can't stand that Nick's getting some attention now. Don't they know it's all supposed to be about Andi? Oh and Josh of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+68
mathwiz37
Amberish
Relalou
IrishGal
eliza3