SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I do believe all of us on planet earth and elsewhere have shades of our personalities that no one else knows or suspects.

You can be a "wild" person and it could have nothing to do with carnal knowledge. Wild can simply exist in your mind.
 :cutesmile!: I officially adore you Kasha... like if there exists a club in your name ... I join in. Hugesmile Always in agreement ...
Oh ... and with Catd ... Mia ... MVMom... so on so on ...
[Litta ... when I'll have more time, would love to read your shades of grey and exchange some of those understandings of all the sides]

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by ironcat Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:40 pm

I agree that Andi hasn't had a change of heart vis a vis JPG, but I think she's the exception and not the rule. Lawyer lady doesn't like to be contradicted, maybe she'll see that about herself and learn from it.

It's actually surprising that she's still seemingly so down on JPG; isn't she friends with Nikki?  no idea 

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:47 pm

It's possible they can like each other and respect each other, but not agree over JPG.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:49 pm

albean99 wrote:
ironcat wrote:
albean99 wrote:

That would be unfair imo. At this point I don't think that will happen because Des & Chris' relationship seems to be going very well and we have yet to see if the new couple's relationship will last.

Sorry if this is somewhere else but US Magazine is saying Nick is in the mix for Bachelor. Wouldn't that p/o Andi?  giggling

I don't see why it would.  And historically, once the rejected suitor becomes the lead, they usually have a better understanding for what the lead on their season had to go through to make "a show", and sometimes even regret calling them out.  But I think it's all moot, because it's highly unlikely that Nick will be the next Bachelor IMO.

No idea about that but disagree. I didn't see Andi having any regrets about what she said to JpG. Of course I think she's the kind of person who has trouble admitting mistakes. I don't think I've ever seen a lead act like she did toward their f2 person in season and after. I defended her last season and for most of this one but now see why people called her "MeAndi". It fits. She's supposed to be living her new happy life but it appears to me she can't stand that Nick's getting some attention now. Don't they know it's all supposed to be about Andi? Oh and Josh of course.
Albean, I'm curious, where do you see this happening?  I don't follow SM that closely, so I wonder how Andi is showing she can't stand Nick getting attention now?  

I don't mind Nick getting some attention.  I don't agree with many of his post show choices and opinions, but he is free to express whatever thoughts he has.  At the same time,  Andi and Josh are the engaged, and seemingly happy for now, couple from the show.  I like seeing them enjoy their engagement and their celebration publically is a positive thing, IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I forgot to add in response to the Bachelor bubble. That was the difference IMO between Nick sleeping with Andi, and Andi sleeping with Nick. One behaved according to their morals and the other behaved according to whatever.
 :yes: finally ... someone said it, what's been bugging me all along ...  clapping! 
I don't mind or care who slept with whom ...
but it does appear like one was following his beliefs, taking it as a real relationship development on the road towards engagement ...
when the other ... was living in her bubble [of the game and FS secrecy] (that "was supposed to stay private")...
but then if I'm wrong ... and she did act accordingly to her own beliefs ... then she doesn't need to feel any embarrassment or shame [on her 1on1 with herself] and the comment doesn't need to be taken "as a hit below the belt" and neither do her fans need to defend her .. because Andi can own her own actions as a big, mature girl she is ... and be proud of herself.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:54 pm

albean99 wrote:
ironcat wrote:
albean99 wrote:

That would be unfair imo. At this point I don't think that will happen because Des & Chris' relationship seems to be going very well and we have yet to see if the new couple's relationship will last.

Sorry if this is somewhere else but US Magazine is saying Nick is in the mix for Bachelor. Wouldn't that p/o Andi?  giggling

I don't see why it would.  And historically, once the rejected suitor becomes the lead, they usually have a better understanding for what the lead on their season had to go through to make "a show", and sometimes even regret calling them out.  But I think it's all moot, because it's highly unlikely that Nick will be the next Bachelor IMO.

No idea about that but disagree. I didn't see Andi having any regrets about what she said to JpG. Of course I think she's the kind of person who has trouble admitting mistakes. I don't think I've ever seen a lead act like she did toward their f2 person in season and after. I defended her last season and for most of this one but now see why people called her "MeAndi". It fits. She's supposed to be living her new happy life but it appears to me she can't stand that Nick's getting some attention now. Don't they know it's all supposed to be about Andi? Oh and Josh of course.

What has Andi done post show that makes you think she can't stand the attention that Nick is getting now? Also, on the ATFR, she openly admitted her mistake about not being clear with Nick when she initially dumped him. She said herself that it's difficult to say and she should have said it months ago (admitting her mistake) that she was never in love with Nick, but she cared for him, liked him and meant all of the things she said about him on the show including him making her feel like a woman, but at the end of the day she fell in love with Josh and their relationship was more right. That right there is admitting a mistake.

When it comes to Juan Pablo, in her latest interview with that Atlanta magazine, she openly says she cringes when she watches her exit back and realizes some things shouldn't have been said, but that's how she was feeling in the moment. She talked about dealing with some regrets. Once again, that's admitting a mistake, but at the same time acknowledges that it was how she felt.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:57 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
albean99 wrote:
ironcat wrote:

Albean, I'm curious, where do you see this happening?  I don't follow SM that closely, so I wonder how Andi is showing she can't stand Nick getting attention now?  

I don't mind Nick getting some attention.  I don't agree with many of his post show choices and opinions, but he is free to express whatever thoughts he has.  At the same time,  Andi and Josh are the engaged, and seemingly happy for now, couple from the show.  I like seeing them enjoy their engagement and their celebration publically is a positive thing, IMO.

Apparently sending out a tweet, one day or two days after Nick told millions of people that they had sex and favoriting a tweet from Marcus about Nick talking trash behind peoples back and not to someone's face means that Andi isn't moving forward with her life with Josh  scratch 

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:07 pm

LOL, I have not witness at all that Andi can't stand that Nick is getting attention I follow Josh/Andi pretty closely and have not seen any of this.... If it's out there I would like to read it for myself, was it in an interview that I missed or on IG or twitter? Where they both only tweet about each other or themselves so I have no ideal where it is coming from that Andi can't stand that Nick is getting attention, when Andi or Josh hardly mention Nick at all... Oh well chalk it up to another think I don't get.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:11 pm

luvlady345 wrote:LOL, I have not witness at all that Andi can't stand that Nick is getting attention I follow Josh/Andi pretty closely and have not seen any of this....  If it's out there I would like to read it for myself, was it in an interview that I missed or on IG or twitter?  Where they both only tweet about each other or themselves so I have no ideal where it is coming from that Andi can't stand that Nick is getting attention, when Andi or Josh hardly mention Nick at all...  Oh well chalk it up to another think I don't get.....
Yeah she's favorited some tweets about Nick being an idiot pretty much (can't argue there), but that's all she's done. Every single thing she's said or tweeted or posted since the show has been about Josh/their relationship. Maybe we should call her WeJodi from now on laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:26 pm

I think this is another thing that has sprouted wings and taken flight.

The closest thing I could find indicating Me and I not liking the attention another cast(Nick) has received was a member posting what it "appears" like Me and I is not liking. The member posts "it appears to me." It is the poster's opinion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think this is another thing that has sprouted wings and taken flight.

The closest thing I could find indicating Me and I not liking the attention another cast(Nick) has received was a member posting what it "appears" like Me and I is not liking. The member posts "it appears to me." It is the poster's opinion.

Right. And I'm questioning and wondering why that poster thinks so. I would love to hear their opinion. I gave mine.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:39 pm

I realize it's the poster's opinion.  I just wondered if Andi had say anything in the past few days.

Thanks for everyone's replies.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+68
mathwiz37
Amberish
Relalou
IrishGal
eliza3