SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:54 pm

pander3575 wrote: When I first read that tweet I was thinking that person was just complimenting Kacie and not really trying to be mean towards Andi but who knows what the intent of the tweet was.  Second do you think Josh went through Kacie's tweets to see what she was favoring?  I'm not saying that he didn't but there could be many other reasons what has occurred and if there is a problem as in most families they will work it out.  

I have a hard time believing something would be wrong. Andi hasn't even met Kacie yet and all the other Murray's seem to be happy with both couples. I can't see any animosity whatsoever.
All of the Murray's seem to have huge hearts and are able to have honest conversations. I'm sure they would address differences before the differences would become real issues. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
laurentx wrote:Devil's advovate here, but maybe the events of ATFR caused Kacie to be vocally critical of Andi in the Murray circle, and word got back to Josh...
This has been brought up before and if this is the case, she must be joking or not capable of googling Aaron's name...

I don't think there's any drama with Aaron and Kacie though, she was just at his game with his parents and mm posted a cute pic of them hugging.

Thanks Alanna.  Maybe Josh deleted the pictures because he does not want his brother "exposed" and the tabloids getting hold of any pictures.   no idea  Just thinking out loud.  

So Kacie was just at a game but maybe Aaron and Kacie had a fight a few days ago??  Again, just thinking out loud.

Wanted to add that ya, Aaron is no saint so why would Kacie judge andi??!! LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:59 pm

So here's my two cents...

Kacie's twitter account is tied to her work. When she posts photos they go to her instagram. I'm not sure if you read some of the stuff that people post to Andi/Josh, but you guys some of it is NOT NICE. Especially if they are fans of the other fella. (Can't even stand to type his name! Just wish he would GO AWAY!!!) I can't help but wonder if they are really trying to protect her and her job. She was trying really hard to get a promotion to co-anchor a few weeks back and some of that nastiness really would not/could not help her with that dream. She works very hard!! Josh maybe removed those pictures that she was tagged in to protect her from that negativity. You all know and can see what a kind heart he has. Heck they all have them. Lauren, Denny and Kacie just spent the weekend in Kansas City with Kacie. I don't think there is any trouble. Lauren posted some cute pictures of Kacie and Aaron. Again, I think because her job is very much in the public eye they are trying to help her from some of this scrutiny that stupid Jack A$$ is causing by continuing to sell is FS date story. And for the record, I got married when I was 24, 15 year later with three beautiful children we are still really, really happy! So if Aaron is ready, I'm certain Kacie would love to sport one of those beautiful Neil Lane jewels too!!! Those Murray boys are pretty spectacular!! If my math is correct, Lauren celebrated her 50th this year, so she and Denny were pretty young too, maybe that's why Josh kept saying he wanted to settle down and have a family when he was young!?! Who knows! They are good people as we say down here in the South. They are just protecting one of their own in my opinion. No throwing shade. I think she favorited that tweet because it made her proud to see that other people could see the love. That's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:00 pm

It's so funny how Kacie thinks she's number one in the Murray family and she's only been dating Aaron fo a year laugh out loud  hehehe

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:01 pm

laurentx wrote:Devil's advovate here, but maybe the events of ATFR caused Kacie to be vocally critical of Andi in the Murray circle, and word got back to Josh...

Well that would have been stupid considering that Andi was not in an exclusive relationship with either Josh or Nick at the time.... Seriously, it happens on this show most of time and the thing is if Josh is ok why in the world would Kacie have something to say about, in these situation it's best to keep your mouth shut when dealing with people in a relationship...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:05 pm

DawgFan wrote:So here's my two cents...

Kacie's twitter account is tied to her work.  When she posts photos they go to her instagram.  I'm not sure if you read some of the stuff that people post to Andi/Josh, but you guys some of it is NOT NICE.  Especially if they are fans of the other fella.  (Can't even stand to type his name! Just wish he would GO AWAY!!!)  I can't help but wonder if they are really trying to protect her and her job.  She was trying really hard to get a promotion to co-anchor a few weeks back and some of that nastiness really would not/could not help her with that dream.  She works very hard!!  Josh maybe removed those pictures that she was tagged in to protect her from that negativity.  You all know and can see what a kind heart he has.  Heck they all have them.  Lauren, Denny and Kacie just spent the weekend in Kansas City with Kacie.  I don't think there is any trouble.  Lauren posted some cute pictures of Kacie and Aaron.  Again, I think because her job is very much in the public eye they are trying to help her from some of this scrutiny that stupid Jack A$$ is causing by continuing to sell is FS date story.  And for the record, I got married when I was 24, 15 year later with three beautiful children we are still really, really happy!  So if Aaron is ready, I'm certain Kacie would love to sport one of those beautiful Neil Lane jewels too!!!  Those Murray boys are pretty spectacular!!  If my math is correct, Lauren celebrated her 50th this year, so she and Denny were pretty young too, maybe that's why Josh kept saying he wanted to settle down and have a family when he was young!?!  Who knows!  They are good people as we say down here in the South.  They are just protecting one of their own in my opinion.  No throwing shade.  I think she favorited that tweet because it made her proud to see that other people could see the love.  That's all.

I completely agree. I don't see Josh as being petty enough to "unfollow" someone or delete pictures, just because he had an issue with them, especially if she's still dating his brother. Perhaps if she was no longer with Aaron, maybe, but I doubt he would do that otherwise. Plus I'm not even sure he knows about Kacie favoriting that tweet.

I am sure it is just a work issue like DawgFan said.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:08 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
This has been brought up before and if this is the case, she must be joking or not capable of googling Aaron's name...

I don't think there's any drama with Aaron and Kacie though, she was just at his game with his parents and mm posted a cute pic of them hugging.

Thanks Alanna.  Maybe Josh deleted the pictures because he does not want his brother "exposed" and the tabloids getting hold of any pictures.   no idea  Just thinking out loud.  

So Kacie was just at a game but maybe Aaron and Kacie had a fight a few days ago??  Again, just thinking out loud.

Wanted to add that ya, Aaron is no saint so why would Kacie judge andi??!!  LOL

Soccermom-this was my original theory until I heard about the tweet Kacie favorited. I thought JODI was just being very careful w. social media. If you look at who they are following, there is definently a pattern...you don't see them following each other's friends (who are not associated w. the show) and they are not even following each others parents. I thought because they want to try and protect their privacy not have the SM crazies bother them w. questions etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Not to change the subject but I just received my US magazine. There was an article in there about Josh and Andi, which has already been posted here. Also on another page further back from theirs is an article on Nick.

Paraphrasing but it said that he's still misses Andi. It also said he would be honored to be asked to be the next Bachelor. Is he for real?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Some tweet Kacie favourited. Sounds mean

https://twitter.com/jmark78/status/486320637661564928

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:12 pm

I don't think this conversation is Fan worthy, but if you all want to keep it here, fine by me. If not, post your thoughts and I will move them to the General Discussion, or change the topic back to Fanish'ism. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:13 pm

luvlady345 wrote:

Well that would have been stupid considering that Andi was not in an exclusive relationship with either Josh or Nick at the time....  Seriously, it happens on this show most of time and the thing is if Josh is ok why in the world would Kacie have something to say about, in these situation it's best to keep your mouth shut when dealing with people in a relationship...

Exactly!!

Plus, as someone else also mentioned, Aaron has had his own little public scandal. Neither one should be judging Jodi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:13 pm

joshfan wrote:Some tweet Kacie favourited. Sounds mean

https://twitter.com/jmark78/status/486320637661564928
Ha awesome, is this for real? Andi was grouchy it was all about Aaron and then Kacie was more or less grouchy it was all about Jodi laugh out loud what did we ever do without sm?!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika