SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:That's strange that she unfollowed them. I can't imagine it's related to avoiding crazies, maybe she's jealous?
Yeah. Hmm. Kinda weird. Aaron and the rest of the family seem to like Andi from their sm postings, even Aaron's bday collage to Josh had a pic of him proposing to Andi. We know the friends are onboard too from their sm and attending the bday party and the pics from it. Kacie and Aaron are definitely still together so I wonder why she did that. Strange.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:42 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:That's strange that she unfollowed them. I can't imagine it's related to avoiding crazies, maybe she's jealous?
Yeah. Hmm. Kinda weird. Aaron and the rest of the family seem to like Andi from their sm postings, even Aaron's bday collage to Josh had a pic of him proposing to Andi. We know the friends are onboard too from their sm and attending the bday party and the pics from it. Kacie and Aaron are definitely still together so I wonder why she did that. Strange.

Maybe Kacie wanted Josh and not Aaron.... cantstopl cantstopl 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:45 pm

Alanna wrote:

Maybe a conflict of interest thing with her job at Fox ? Guess we will see if they hang out together at one of Aaron's games.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:50 pm

I wasn't going to post this, but I figured I should considering Kacie now unfollowed them too.

I noticed during the season closer to the end that Kacie favorited a tweet that essentially said along the lines of "Andi will always play second fiddle to the Murray family behind Kacie" meaning, Kacie will always be better, more liked, or number one in the Murray family etc. This could obviously have nothing to do with it, but it wouldn't surprise me if Josh saw it and got pissed too.

It's pretty obvious that Stephanie, Aaron, Lauren and Josh's friends all really like and adore Andi. We know from SM that Josh and Kacie got along before the show. If I had to guess, maybe Josh wasn't cool with that tweet she favorited. It would certainly set up an interesting situation if Josh and Kacie no longer get along. Kacie did tweet out her well wishes to Josh and Andi on the finale night though and started following Andi that night. It's quite possible there could be nothing wrong between them and they're just unfollowing each other for reasons we don't know.

I don't think we'll really know until perhaps we see them all together - maybe at one of Aaron's games because you know that will happen sooner than later.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:52 pm

I saw that too!!!!!! ^ She favorited it the day of the hometown episode. Maybe Kacie is jealous/insecure that Josh/Andi are probably more famous than she and Aaron are. I can see it stemming from jealousy. She might also want to be the favorite. Now that Josh and Andi are getting married, the attention isn't all about her anymore.

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:53 pm

Alanna wrote:

Josh unfollowed her first... and now she unfollowed him and Andi. Maybe she got some negative comments or too many questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I wasn't going to post this, but I figured I should considering Kacie now unfollowed them too.

I noticed during the season closer to the end that Kacie favorited a tweet that essentially said along the lines of "Andi will always play second fiddle to the Murray family behind Kacie" meaning, Kacie will always be better, more liked, or number one in the Murray family etc. This could obviously have nothing to do with it, but it wouldn't surprise me if Josh saw it and got pissed too.

It's pretty obvious that Stephanie, Aaron, Lauren and Josh's friends all really like and adore Andi. We know from SM that Josh and Kacie got along before the show. If I had to guess, maybe Josh wasn't cool with that tweet she favorited. It would certainly set up an interesting situation if Josh and Kacie no longer get along. Kacie did tweet out her well wishes to Josh and Andi on the finale night though and started following Andi that night. It's quite possible there could be nothing wrong between them and they're just unfollowing each other for reasons we don't know.

I don't think we'll really know until perhaps we see them all together - maybe at one of Aaron's games because you know that will happen sooner than later.

Interesting...I  was not aware!  Has she now "unfavorited" that tweet?

Also, if Josh unfollowed her because of that tweet, I would think she would keep following Josh especially if she felt bad about it..

Last edited by Steel2009 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Baygirl wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Maybe a conflict of interest thing with her job at Fox ? Guess we will see if they hang out together at one of Aaron's games.

Very strange! We shall see.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:01 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Maybe Kacie wanted Josh and not Aaron.... cantstopl cantstopl 

rofl  rofl LOL!!!! Joshie is the hotter murray!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydeelove Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Why would kacie fav something like that? That is so petty.

kaydeelove

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Tweet is still favorited. On July 7. From @fenderbenner (Maxwell Benner) "This girl will ALWAYS play second fiddle to kacie mcdonnell in the Murray household. It's not even close."

I find her favoriting that rather mean. Has she even met Andi yet? She lives in Philly.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:06 pm

Not to change the subject (but this is worth it), Elan just put up a bathtub picture of Josh on IG, if someone can post it.  :cutesmile!:
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika