SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:02 am

I think Andi looks adorable in hats. Not everyone can wear a hat. I love her in the floppy hat that she wore in the airport.

Another thing that I've noticed since they have been off the show. IMO Andi is a natural beauty. We've seen some photos of her going to the gym and such and she doesn't seem to have any makeup on and looks beautiful. And then when she does get all dolled up she looks gorgeous. I rather see a girl that is (wholesome) beautiful then someone who only looks beautiful when they have full on makeup done.

Just imagine how beautiful their children will be.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:06 am

Laura Walsh wrote:I think Andi looks adorable in hats.  Not everyone can wear a hat.  I love her in the floppy hat that she wore in the airport.

Another thing that I've noticed since they have been off the show.  IMO Andi is a natural beauty.  We've seen some photos of her going to the gym and such and she doesn't seem to have any makeup on and looks beautiful.  And then when she does get all dolled up she looks gorgeous.  I rather see a girl that is (wholesome) beautiful then someone who only looks beautiful when they have full on makeup done.

Just imagine how beautiful their children will be.

Their children will be GORGEOUS!!!! I think Josh is ready now to start "popping" them out. Hehe  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:09 am

Does anybody know when and where the next Kansas City Chiefs game is? Do you think this one will be televised?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:15 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Does anybody know when and where the next Kansas City Chiefs game is?  Do you think this one will be televised?

I think it's sunday against Carolina. They are suppose to be going.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:16 am

Baygirl wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
foodie wrote:Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  1m
Best Bday Message I've received in 30 years, thank you @AnnaHappygirl10 for making me smile, you're a sweetheart!

This is amazing! Does anyone know where we can see this message? Or maybe it was sent privately...
She posted it on FB a video of her singing happy birthday and wishing them well.  Both Josh and Andi followed her on twitter.

Her FB name is Anna Robinson

Do you have a direct link? That's a common name on FB. Smiley Thanks!

I just typed in Anna Robinson and she was the first one.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:29 am

Thanks Nannymargie
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:49 am

I can't see her video on fb. Is anyone here friends with her

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:38 am

Just mentioning.....a lot of Bachelor alums follow her on twitter. She seems to be a super-fan who is acknowledged by a lot of them. Anyone know the backstory behind it?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:44 am

Laudergirl wrote:I keep checking SM and this forum for more Josh! I'm in serious withdrawal! I was really hoping someone would see him out on the golf course with Hy or Andi but nothing. He was golfing so much (many tweets and pics) the weeks before the finale aired on tv, I wonder if he still is? We need spies on the golf courses near Atlanta!!!

I hear ya Laudergirl , I'm feeling the same!! Can't get enough of these two cuties !!!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:10 am

1funnyfish wrote:Just mentioning.....a lot of Bachelor alums follow her on twitter. She seems to be a super-fan who is acknowledged by a lot of them. Anyone know the backstory behind it?

Yes. Anna is a long time super fan, and she has met a few over the years (Chris B for example)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:11 am

Here is the link to her video:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152682545054136

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:13 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Does anybody know when and where the next Kansas City Chiefs game is?  Do you think this one will be televised?
I checked the Carolina Panthers website -- the game is in Charlotte and is scheduled to be televised. Eight p.m. (ET) on FOX affiliates on August 17th!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika