SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Retiredswimmom Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:21 pm

thirteen wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Can someone post the link to the interview again please.

Here it is Smiley

Alanna wrote:Not up yet, but Jodi's radio interview from this morning should be here: http://www.680thefan.com/audiovault/front_row_audio.php

I'm having problem playing it on both my iPad and iPhone. Does anybody else! no no hissyfit 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:23 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
thirteen wrote:

Here it is Smiley

Alanna wrote:Not up yet, but Jodi's radio interview from this morning should be here: http://www.680thefan.com/audiovault/front_row_audio.php

I'm having problem playing it on both my iPad and iPhone.  Does anybody else! no no hissyfit 

Yeah it's playing on a flash player so it won't work on any iDevices. I'm listening on the computer right now.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:26 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
thirteen wrote:

Here it is Smiley

I'm having problem playing it on both my iPad and iPhone.  Does anybody else! no no hissyfit 

Just listened to it on my computer. Great interview. Really good questions from the hosts and natural conversation from JODI. Did not play on my iPad either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Thanks! Then I have to wait until I get home, can't play it on work computer.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:33 pm

Millaa wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Thank you milla for finding all these pics Smiley

Poor Josh has to be around all these women laugh out loud

Lol No problem Smiley this Girls works in a store I think

http://instagram.com/p/rutOecHRDl/

Yep!  I see they have leather shorts on her website laugh out loud  laugh out loud 
Must be a business lunch.  Maybe Andi will be working with them on the side.  She does have almost 750K IG followers and great style.

**Link removed**

Last edited by Steel2009 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Was spending time w/ a friend yesterday, so just getting a chance to catch up! Though I was lurking here ;) Love the family photo from the park! Thanks for the radio interview link, will post it in the media thread as well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:47 pm

Great interview! Love to hear their voices again and they were very open about the process of the Bachelorette show. Thanks to all of you who contacted the radio station and asked them to "hurry up" with the link.
Can't make my mind up whether I think the announcement is about their wedding, DWTS or something different like they getting a new apartment. We'll just have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Listening to it now.

Definitely one of their best. Josh totally knew about Nick, he says "of course I knew everything!!" when the topic gets brought up. Also, like someone mentioned already, Andi really does say Josh was secluded during atfr so Josh wouldn't bash his (Nick's) skull in laugh out loud. I think the announcement is about the wedding, not dwts. He answers immediately that they have announcement when asked about the wedding, not mentioning spring like they do in other interviews.

They're really good at being interviewed!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Still listening but had a good laugh over this.

Josh: "Dawgs on top!" Andi: "I'm a Tiger, so I will never say that!" Josh: "Oh no Dawgs on top!"  laugh out loud oh boy the rivalry is already starting!

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Said they don't mind the fans. They think it's cute that the young girls follow them. JODI says, just ask for a picture.

Said papparatzi (sp) followed them all the way to Athens where they were going to visit his grandfather in a nursing home and he had to call the cops to get them off his tail.

Josh says he just laughs at the magazines. He said we were having dinner out the other night and read that we were broke up. He said they think it's funny.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Can I just say that I loved hearing Josh say in that interview that production flew them down to Mexico for a safe house visit. We already knew this, but a bunch of us fought so hard in saying that it was for a safe house visit especially when Andi posted the bug spray picture while non Josh fans said it was because he was on BIP or was going to be the next bachelor. There was also talk of Andi trying to foil all of us and that she was really with Nick. Man that feels good laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:17 pm

^ HAHA yes I love how Josh mentioned Mexico. Totally knew that was a safe house visit back then.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika