SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Can I just say that I loved hearing Josh say in that interview that production flew them down to Mexico for a safe house visit. We already knew this, but a bunch of us fought so hard in saying that it was for a safe house visit especially when Andi posted the bug spray picture while non Josh fans said it was because he was on BIP or was going to be the next bachelor. There was also talk of Andi trying to foil all of us and that she was really with Nick. Man that feels good laugh out loud
Occam's Razor is our friend laugh out loud

I loved when Sandra was like "there's Josh out of the limo, taking off his shirt, and you have to put up with the other dorkensteins for 6 weeks." So funny!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:28 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Said they don't mind the fans.  They think it's cute that the young girls follow them.  JODI says, just ask for a picture.

Said papparatzi (sp)  followed them all the way to Athens where they were going to visit his grandfather in a nursing home and he had to call the cops to get them off his tail.

Josh says he just laughs at the magazines.  He said we were having dinner out the other night and read that we were broke up.  He said they think it's funny.

That is the day I was depressed all day thinking they might be having problems. But after listening to this interview there is nothing that is going to break them up. Now I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Linds911 wrote:Still listening but had a good laugh over this.

Josh: "Dawgs on top!" Andi: "I'm a Tiger, so I will never say that!" Josh: "Oh no Dawgs on top!"  laugh out loud oh boy the rivalry is already starting!

Well you can take it another way DAWG on top may be something in the bedroom... cantstopl cantstopl 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:33 pm

Oh dear knowing Josh & how he's ready to pop out some babies Embarressed! laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Glow worm wrote:Great interview! Love to hear their voices again and they were very open about the process of the Bachelorette show. Thanks to all of you who contacted the radio station and asked them to "hurry up" with the link.
Can't make my mind up whether I think the announcement is about their wedding, DWTS or something different like they getting a new apartment. We'll just have to wait and see.

I just did not get any indication that it was about anything BUT the wedding!  Josh's quick response makes me think it is ALL WEDDING!  :yes:
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:43 pm

I cannot get the interview to play on my iPad. Can anyone help?
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Jpcook4 wrote:I cannot get the interview to play on my iPad. Can anyone help?

Unfortunately you'll probably have to wait till you can get on a computer. iPads don't have flash support yet, so that's why.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Doesn't work on Ipad or Iphone because you need flash player. I was able to see it on a regular laptop.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:54 pm

bamagal wrote:
Glow worm wrote:Great interview! Love to hear their voices again and they were very open about the process of the Bachelorette show. Thanks to all of you who contacted the radio station and asked them to "hurry up" with the link.
Can't make my mind up whether I think the announcement is about their wedding, DWTS or something different like they getting a new apartment. We'll just have to wait and see.

I just did not get any indication that it was about anything BUT the wedding!  Josh's quick response makes me think it is ALL WEDDING!  :yes:

What makes me hesitate is that Josh answers to this question: "Do you know when you're getting married or anything?" That anything makes me over-analyze  giggling 
They have always talked about a wedding next spring and wanting to enjoy their engagement. I hope that Josh and Andi will announce more about the wedding, but to me it could also be about them getting a place and moving in together more permanently. The rumor about DWTS is also on my mind, but they do state that they want to stay in Atlanta and Josh seems to like his job, so just now I don't know what to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Thanks I will have to listen to it when I get home
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Glow worm wrote:
bamagal wrote:

What makes me hesitate is that Josh answers to this question: "Do you know when you're getting married or anything?" That anything makes me over-analyze  giggling 
They have always talked about a wedding next spring and wanting to enjoy their engagement. I hope that Josh and Andi will announce more about the wedding, but to me it could also be about them getting a place and moving in together more permanently. The rumor about DWTS is also on my mind, but they do state that they want to stay in Atlanta and Josh seems to like his job, so just now I don't know what to think.

No need to over-analyze. "Wedding" was definitely the trigger word for him to say that. Smiley

And Andi is totally done with all the tabloid stories and stuff written about her; she's ready for it to be over-with. She would get much more publicity doing DWTS, and with her heart set on laying-low for a while and staying in Atlanta, I don't see that happening at all.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Acrunch wrote:

Doesn't work on Ipad or Iphone because you need flash player.  I was able to see it on a regular laptop.

I made a mp3 of it. Don't know if it works on iPads/iphones, but I think it will work. Try it!

https://soundcloud.com/teamjodi/the-bachelorette-s-josh-murray-and-andi-dorfman-1408131853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #2

+65
sbolduc
Emmy
geo55
melanie1
Cari
biolalyss
teachturtle
sherry vercoe
Sprite
rc49ers
BohemianNika