SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:42 am

Fan forums are for positive happy information. Anything else goes into the General Discussion thread. If it gets posted here, it gets deleted.

If there is a response to a negative post, it too gets deleted. I apologize but we don't have the time to pretty up the posts, delete and edit posts within posts or start moving posts to the appropriate thread all the while more posts are being added to compound the issue.

If there is a negative post, take the initiative to post something positive, report the post, and please don't quote the offending posts.

TY
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Relalou Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Fan forums are for positive happy information. Anything else goes into the General Discussion thread. If it gets posted here, it gets deleted.

If there is a response to a negative post, it too gets deleted. I apologize but we don't have the time to pretty up the posts, delete and edit posts within posts or start moving posts to the appropriate thread all the while more posts are being added to compound the issue.

If there is a negative post, take the initiative to post something positive, report the post, and please don't quote the offending posts.

TY

Thanks for keeping us on track! So here's to happy thoughts of JODI back together in ATL. Wonder what the weekend holds for them...

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:59 am

laurentx wrote:My nature would make me tempted to go to a sports bar with my girlfriends and have my pic taken with a bunch of young guys.. then be like, doesn't feel that great, does it?  laugh out loud

Not saying it bothered Andi at all, I just know it would bother me a little bit that my fiance didn't seem to mind all the attention.
I wonder what Josh's reaction would be to that, I actually don't think he'd care since he hasn't shown any jealousy thus far once they got engaged. In any case, if they started one-upping each other, that relationship would go down the tubes in a hurry and I don't think either of them want that at all.

Any normal guy would enjoy the attention of a bunch of sorority girls. It's so normal, she should worry he's into the other gender if he didn't like it laugh out loud

As for last night, maybe Sabel and Josh just wanted some alone time!! No biggie. They hadn't seen each other in a few days, after all.

Kelly is flying to ny today for something so the girls probably just wanted to hang out before she left for however long, but I like my Josh/Sabel theory more Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:42 am

Linds911 wrote:Andi was having girls night w/ Kelly.

andi_dorfman
3 hours ago
Date night with my boo @kellytravisty #atl #booboo

I wonder who took the picture? Is it possible Josh is there too? the game was not all night, right? Moving on from this topic.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:54 pm

Sorry Guardian Angel,

I only posted here because this is where the discussion was going on. I'll have to keep better track of where I am in the future before posting.

Laura.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:56 pm

Maybe they were all at a sports bar. I believe Kelly's boyfriend went with her to NY from a fan on her IG photo seeing her and her bf at the airport.

However from Sabel's point of view she'd probably prefer having Josh snuggling with her. giggling
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:10 pm

I wonder if Josh pulled a Christian Grey for those 5 years, I know he said he didn't have a girlfriend but still had fun. I'd get locked in a red room with him any day.... Off to dream some more laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Andi was having girls night w/ Kelly.

andi_dorfman
3 hours ago
Date night with my boo @kellytravisty #atl #booboo

I wonder who took the picture? Is it possible Josh is there too? the game was not all night, right? Moving on from this topic.
Don't know who took the picture, but they were at The Big Ketch, a seafood restaurant in Buckhead.  I recognize the banquettes.   :yes:   Kelly must like it because she's in another photo from their FB page last year.

Nice way to kick off the Labor Day holiday.  Hope Andi, Josh, their families and everyone here has a great weekend!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:02 pm

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/8/29/6083429/tyler-bray-was-injured-in-the-chiefs-preseason-finale

Just keeping track of Aaron and the Chiefs QB competition - it appears that the other QB Aaron was competing with for the final roster spot is now injured and may be placed on either the practice squad or IR (injured reserved).. if that's the case Aaron will make the team, as it's assumed by the beat writers the team will have 3 QB's on the active roster.

Final 53 roster names must be submitted by tomorrow afternoon.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:14 pm

That's good news about Aaron from everywhere I was reading it looked like he would have been the one placed on the practice squad not Bray

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:58 pm

laugh out loud

@StacyVerner: Definitely just flicked off a stranger in the parking garage for almost hitting my car...... it was Andi Dorfman.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:06 pm

laurentx wrote:http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/8/29/6083429/tyler-bray-was-injured-in-the-chiefs-preseason-finale

Just keeping track of Aaron and the Chiefs QB competition - it appears that the other QB Aaron was competing with for the final roster spot is now injured and may be placed on either the practice squad or IR (injured reserved).. if that's the case Aaron will make the team, as it's assumed by the beat writers the team will have 3 QB's on the active roster.

Final 53 roster names must be submitted by tomorrow afternoon.

That's interesting as I watched much of the game including all of the second half and there wasn't any mention of Tyler's injuries. I guess with so much on the line he was trying to play through them. Sad for him but good news for Aaron.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

+63
Iam4UGA
amundefined2
Prettybeaches
rinacabigas
Acrunch
lipsis
TrustxLove
Kaltie
Cari
Katie B
DKWillis