SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Post by docnash14 Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Aaron was just put in the game.  3rd quarter 5 minutes to go.

Got intercepted first possession - fortunately, it got nullified due to roughing the passer - don't think Aaron was complaining about getting roughed up.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  2m
Of course it starts to rain as soon as my brother goes in the game ... Fight through adversity tho, no excuses! #Chiefs

Gosh, there's probably so much testosterone in that apartment right now, Andi might need to watch a rom-com and paint her nails so she doesn't accidentally become a guy herself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Touchdown KC with Aaron at the helm!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:45 am

nannymargie wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Well here's a glance at who Emma's partner is.

Not Josh.  He doesn't wear shorts that short.  His are usually to the knees.. giggling

May be it's Dereck. He is going to dance with Andi and Emma with Josh..humm
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:14 am

Andi was having girls night w/ Kelly.

andi_dorfman
3 hours ago
Date night with my boo @kellytravisty #atl #booboo

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 47 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 47 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 47 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:02 am

snipped...

Happy she is having a girl's night.  They both need time with their friends too.  Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:07 am

Yes it is great they can hang out with there friends I was just questioning the timing that is all I am sure everything is fine
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:32 am

Thought to ponder! Do we have proof that the pic was from last nite? Maybe it was the nite before while Josh was away and she just posted it last nite.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:34 am

I think I disagree. Andi probably knew that Josh really would be intent on the game (because she's already been with him watching games) and this was a chance for a little bit that Andi and Kelly could have girl time (since Kelly's in a relationship, too). With the holiday weekend upon them, they just seized the chance.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:42 am

jcrbil wrote:I think I disagree.  Andi probably knew that Josh really would be intent on the game (because she's already been with him watching games) and this was a chance for a little bit that Andi and Kelly could have girl time (since Kelly's in a relationship, too).  With the holiday weekend upon them, they just seized the chance.  

Yes, this is more likely!! You know how attentive Josh is. Do you think he would stay home watch the game sensing something may be worrying his babe? I think not. He will skip or record the game, and spend time with Andi. JMO

Last edited by Maggenzm on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:05 am

My nature would make me tempted to go to a sports bar with my girlfriends and have my pic taken with a bunch of young guys.. then be like, doesn't feel that great, does it? laugh out loud

Not saying it bothered Andi at all, I just know it would bother me a little bit that my fiance didn't seem to mind all the attention.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:18 am

laurentx wrote:My nature would make me tempted to go to a sports bar with my girlfriends and have my pic taken with a bunch of young guys.. then be like, doesn't feel that great, does it?  laugh out loud

Not saying it bothered Andi at all, I just know it would bother me a little bit that my fiance didn't seem to mind all the attention.

Lauren, remember, they are public figures now and they get a lot of attention. If one thing Andi is convinced of about Josh is that he is not a women chaser. She said on one article that Josh has strong values.
Isn't it amazing that no women has come forward with negative information about Josh? even with his 5 years statement of not having a serious relationship. Josh is the real deal, and Andi knows she has nothing to worry about.
I am sure they will challenges like we all have, but they will work them out.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #3

+63
Iam4UGA
amundefined2
Prettybeaches
rinacabigas
Acrunch
lipsis
TrustxLove
Kaltie
Cari
Katie B
DKWillis