SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:44 am

Bee! That's a great job of capturing the two farmers! Well done!!

clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:52 am

Beeleever wrote:I finally got my Chris and Whitney fanvid done and story blogged. I hope you enjoy it!

Weaving A Tale of Two Farmers

Source: RealitvwithBee

thumbsup That was awesome!  Beautifully done and brought tears to my eyes.  

I hope Mama Linda Soules sees this too!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:15 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I finally got my Chris and Whitney fanvid done and story blogged. I hope you enjoy it!

thumbsup That was awesome!  Beautifully done and brought tears to my eyes.  

I hope Mama Linda Soules sees this too!

Do any of you have the Twitter usernames for Chris' sisters or other family members? I'd like to tweet it to them but I don't have a clue where to start. tyvm

Also, I want to thank you all for your kind words. mademyday If you knew how many hours I spent and tenths of seconds I deleted off 3 second clips, just to get the perfect shot, you would put me in a straight jacket! giggling It's a LOT of work and I have a greater appreciation for those who do it on a regular basis...cough*Sophie*cough!!! bestbud!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:41 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 19 3806527698

I feel you Bee! Smiley You see why I dont do many when real life gets hectic Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Beeleever here are the Soules usernames.  I bet if you tweet the video only to Linda Soules @doots1947, she will retweet it.  She will love it.   Smiley

@Nielsen2Lori   Lori
@doots1947  Linda Soules (Mom)
@JaciLettmann  Jaci
@lwallace27  Lisa
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Beeleever here are the Soules usernames.  I bet if you tweet the video only to Linda Soules @doots1947, she will retweet it.  She will love it.   Smiley

@Nielsen2Lori   Lori
@doots1947  Linda Soules (Mom)
@JaciLettmann  Jaci
@lwallace27  Lisa

high five :sending flowers
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:46 pm

Chris Soules
Introducing @whitbisch to @MsPattiPatti last night, complete with a photobomb by her bodyguard! #dwts pic.twitter.com/TKsEo1iwWx

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 19 CDIVDS_WAAAYemr

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chris Soules
Introducing @whitbisch to @MsPattiPatti last night, complete with a photobomb by her bodyguard! #dwts pic.twitter.com/TKsEo1iwWx

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 19 CDIVDS_WAAAYemr

It looks to me that Whitney is holding a little hand off to the right of the photo. That is sweet too. I do love all the expressions of Chris, Patti and Whitney... and grumpy bodyguard!
 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion - Page 19 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:26 pm

This is pure joy in this photo.  Patti is a lovely person and you can see her delight in meeting Chris' Whitney.  And dear Whitney looks very excited. I hope Grumpy let them hug!  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:41 pm

Bravo!! This is just an absolutely beautiful fan video for Chris and Whitney. So special! It was great to be reminded of those early days between the two of them and that first wedding crash date when maybe of us thought ... ut oh, the farmer is a goner! I love how you weaved the two stories together.

Thank you for sharing your creativity and for all that you do to make this Board a special place to visit ... :sending flowers
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:46 pm

MiniDiva wrote:This is pure joy in this photo.  Patti is a lovely person and you can see her delight in meeting Chris' Whitney.  And dear Whitney looks very excited. I hope Grumpy let them hug!  Hugesmile

So darn sweet!! IMO Chris looks mighty proud to be in a position to make the introduction. :yes:

IMO the two of them are both creating memories while in LA that will last a lifetime. Life can be surreal at times so it's best to just grab on tight and enjoy the ride!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:57 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:This is pure joy in this photo.  Patti is a lovely person and you can see her delight in meeting Chris' Whitney.  And dear Whitney looks very excited. I hope Grumpy let them hug!  Hugesmile

So darn sweet!! IMO Chris looks mighty proud to be in a position to make the introduction. :yes:

IMO the two of them are both creating memories while in LA that will last a lifetime. Life can be surreal at times so it's best to just grab on tight and enjoy the ride!

You are so right.  Last night's success, his family being in town, photos with his family/Whitney together and this Patti meeting Whitney photo is validation of what they wanted out of this experience.  Getting through last night meant everything to him and if he leaves soon after this, he has a lot to be proud of.  I am enjoying seeing Whitney fit right in to the Soules' family, even the nieces are holding on to her.    It makes everything worth while.  :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Facebook - IG - Twitter - Media - Discussion

+57
Bythelake
just2relax
BowenAnderson
Beeleever
Jeepers
AllAboutLove
yrkiemommy
Rolly
lurker11
star_D
Trueloveforever