SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 10 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:16 pm

fijibeachbum wrote:So is BKG at the dragon bridge? That's near the Sacred Monkey Forest in Ubud, Bali. At any rate, that seems to be a FD location. Lots of fancy hotels near there too. Like those with infinity pools and fantastic views that TP like to use with the guy or gal gazing off into the distance. Now to figure out the beach where Chris is sitting, pondering his future.

Yes, BKG is my abbreviation for bridge-kissing-girl with the bridge being the one in the Monkey Forest.

Good luck in your sleuthing, fiji! I'll probably be out for the rest of the day...life is calling!

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 10 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 10 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by fijibeachbum Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:01 pm

It seems that this might be the location of this embrace with who we think to be Becca. I found a picture at Wiki Travel titled "Verdant rice terraces and valleys at Jatiluwih." This is in Bedugul, central Bali, noted for its natural beauty and 3 crater lakes. If you look at the three different shots of the embrace, the background appears to be the same with the steppes, ledges and greenery in the valley. Also, there is a multi-roofed temple where it appears that they are drinking the fruit juice, with arms linked.
What do you think?

https://2img.net/h/i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae284/Litta123/bb657ad3-2ff5-451b-acc5-b345081812c5.png

Last edited by fijibeachbum on Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Arghh....can't get photo to embed.)
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:You are all doing a great job.

fiji -
this is a very good point, I had not thought of that. I believe they are coached to answer questions related to that epi only, maybe someone knows better than me, but that does make sense that during epi one he may have not known where she works. Or he wasn't prepared for the questions and when asked where she works didn't want to divulge the restaurants name, which sent him into a little fib. He could have said, he didn't want to say where she works. It was a strange response.

If he meant that on the first night, they didn't talk about her job in depth, because he was enamored and just wanted to kiss her, then that might be what he meant.

I remember during Brad 2.0 ... right around the time fridge-gate was breaking (good times... good times giggling ) Brad was asked during an interview if he'd seen the photo-shoot of the girls - one of which was sexy Chantal - and he said that he hadn't seen it. That was a flag for many of us that if she really was the F1, he'd have definitely seen it... so IMO, it's off the cuff questions like that, that takes them my surprise and they answer truthfully, not realizing that many of us are watching for seeming insignificant tidbits, but to us, it can be very telling. I'd say that info should be kept in our back pockets when analyzing everything.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:09 am

Watching the first episode tonight...I am WAY unspoiled on this season. Hoping for a love story!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:09 pm

I caught up with the first episode today also but if any of you can list who got screen time in both the episodes that would be great.
I think after the second limo arrived all hell broke loose and the editors did not focus on any one girl. Possibly our F1 ?

ETA :The other thing I wanted to add after watching the first two episodes is the possibility that the F1 much like Catherine did not get screen time which would be very disappointing. I rather like to see conversations between the lead and the finalist starting from the beginning but perhaps not this time ?
I'm hoping that the F1 is not the virgin girl since she got 1on1 time in episode 2 during the RC with a make out session. The other girl was the Fertility nurse that the editors left in (whiskey girl) and she seems to appear a couple of times in the season preview.
I will be bummed if the F1 turns out to be one that was on the group dates and their time was not shown.
GD1 : SQT time to the race winner (virgin) and the Mackenzie the single mom.
GD2 : SQT time to Britt and the Break dancing/snarky girl who got the GR. Oh and the weirdo.

Other front runners from the preview who IMO has got no SQT time at all in episodes 1 and 2, are Carly the nice though painfully thin Short haired girl and Becca, the girl with the nice eyes. Am I right ?
I will be bummed if any of these 3 are F1 at the end.

I apologize if I have not learned the actual names of all these ladies yet but am thinking along the lines of who has got time and who hasn't and wanted to put a post down so my thoughts don't fly out of the window.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:10 am

after 3 episodes, I'm not even sure if I even like this season. None of his relationships have any interest for me at this point. I saw a connection with Britt, but I think he's too much like a kid in a candy store to be able to develop any kind of a real relationship. His date with Whitney last night, and it's edit, had me thinking that she could be his F1. I'm wondering if that date is why he's not as into Britt, as we see in this week's preview for next week?

Not sure if I'm going to stay unspoiled for long, as I really have no interest in sleuthing out this season, for the pure enjoyment of it, like I did for Bach Can. Will see if there's any good discussions today and then I'll decide.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:16 am

I read the spoilers last night. I couldn't take much more of this season. I'm not enjoying Chris at all. Good luck...perhaps I'll see you on the other side.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 10 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:44 am

I'm going to read them too. Chris seems decent enough but he's just not leading man material IMO

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:39 am

I am so tempted to read the spoiler myself, IMO he is not leading the girls, no conversation, no questions. What happen to getting to know the girls. The only glimpse of a conversation was with Becca and whitney.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:09 am

northernviewer wrote:I'm going to read them too.  Chris seems decent enough but he's just not leading man material IMO

I was saying this when RS first spoiled that they want the Farmer as next lead. I'm not sure if its just the edit (sometimes it is) but they are not showing us any conversations of value between Chris and the girls. The ones that sorta appeal to me seem to be MOT girls so really not sure what is going on.

The only thing that keeps some hope for this season is an interview which I saw with Chris where he appears happy blah blah blah
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:16 am

I just got caught up on this season. So 3 episodes in and the sleuthers are giving up and reading spoilers? Oh my! Say it isn't so! hissyfit
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:33 am

Sorry Bee....Chris just doesn't have my interest no no

I hope any who choose to stay unspoiled enjoy your sleuthing. I sure miss the pre RS seasons and also when they didn't continuously recycle the contestants. I sure hope they do another Bach Can season, and I encourage all who love sleuthing to watch it!! It's old school style... it's awesome :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

+18
JBF
northernviewer
GrahamGal
fijibeachbum
SafronSahara