SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:42 am

Thanks, NV. I don't think I will sleuth here by myself. That's no fun at all. I miss the good old days.

I'll be sure to watch the next season of Bach Can and get my old school style fix! BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 11 2498057887
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:59 am

Beeleever wrote:Thanks, NV. I don't think I will sleuth here by myself. That's no fun at all. I miss the good old days.

I'll be sure to watch the next season of Bach Can and get my old school style fix! BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 11 2498057887

you won't regret it... we get to sleuth social media etc. with no worries of spoiliers... it's freakin amazing!! :yes: :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:53 am

Ok so I am going to spoil myself in a couple of days. I think the folks on this board that jump on the "spoiled F1" bandwagon have inadvertantly done so by flying the AVI flags anyhow. IMO of course but based on past seasons I am going to go with that theory.

However, Prior to getting myself spoiled I am going to make a final guess and stab at sleuthing based on editing.

From past seasons, the F1 has almost always been shown with the lead in small interactions, even if they don't have a major "role" in the initial couple of episodes.

Based on that, I am going to say that the F1 is between the Canadian girl (I think her name is kaitlyn) and the nurse (Whitney I think her name is).

So if one of these two ladies ends up at F2 then she is the f1. That's my best educated guess at this point. of the 2, Kaitlyn got the GR in ep2 so therefore she (and Britt) got ST but Whitney was shown with SQT time at the RC whereas others without a date during the episode did not have their SQT time shown so I'm leaning towards Whitney at this point.
Though I'm not sure that the SCs support this theory laugh out loud.

Oh and RS and his stupid spoilers are crap.
NV - sleuthing using SM is so fun but we cannot do that and still remain unspoiled these days. Ugh. I also think that RS may get his evil hands on TB Canada at some point and ruin that show for everyone also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:43 pm

nd, do you want me to post the caps I made from hour 2 of episode 3...and the week 4 previews? I thought everyone was leaving the discussion here so I only posted them in the spoiled no discussion thread. I'll gladly bring them to the no discussion thread here if you want...let me know.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 11 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:20 pm

Sure - i have not decided yet when I am going to spoil myself though I am not the person to analyse SCs.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:48 pm

^^Done! Ladybug is capping hour 1 of this past episode. She's planning to upload them soon.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 11 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:00 pm

I was spoiled. Not my own doing btw. I don't know all the details i.e. who leaves when and why, dates, and etc. . Chris is lacking as lead material but somehow I still tune in every Monday night excited to watch a new episode.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:01 pm

I'm sorry there wasn't enough interest to keep going. As mentioned upthread, sleuthing without spoilers is the best. We had so much fun during Bach Canada, just like the old days!

Sleuthing with spoilers, is a different animal. We are all good at one thing or another. I'm not good at who had what date by which epi, so I enjoy reading that, I like analyzing s/caps and love reading other's opinions especially when I'm way off base. I keep all spoilers in the back of my mind and not as gospel, always. If sleuthing proves spoilers are right, that's great, it's the sleuthing that's fun. If sleuthing proves spoilers wrong, that's even better. I give those credit who tried to stay unspoiled!!

Or there's always something that's sleuthed out that we didn't know. With SM it's getting harder and harder to stay unspoiled but there's always something to sleuth.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:15 pm

So has everyone jumped ship? I'm just watching episode 2 after being out of town for a few days.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:50 pm

I haven't jumped ship yet. I just got caught up on all 3 episodes.

I don't think there is any way he chose Britt. She was too much in our faces. It's all Chris Harrison talked about with the audience the night of the preview. Plus, I know Michelle Money plays the game, but I can't see her talking smack about the F1 not taking showers.

I just don't see the attraction to Kaitlyn. Chris is too nice of a guy (prim and proper) for her potty jokes. However, didn't Chris Harrison say a virgin made it to the fantasy suite? So I think she must make it that far.

His date with Whitney in episode 3 was cute. He seemed pretty impressed with her by the end of the night, so she's still a contender for me.

I don't remember the name of the girl with the short dark bob haircut and dimples, but it seemed like she was in a lot of the SC of the season preview. Is she a hidden F1? I can hardly recall one conversation Chris has had with her.

I think that Megan and Mackenzie are too needy and insecure for Chris. Oh, and I don't see Chris wanting to take on the girl who's husband committed suicide. Very sad, but I didn't see anything but friendship and sympathy from him when they were talking.

Litta, I hope to take a peek at your SC's this weekend. I wish there were 36 hours in a day! Thank you so much for making them!!!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:52 pm

I just realized I hadn't brought over SC of hour one and the "Date for Bimbo's" preview.  Do yall want them brought over or has everyone jumped ship to the spoiled side?  I'll be happy to bring them over if anyone still wants them here.

eTA: just read back unthread to see a couple are still here. So I'll bring them over.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:45 am

Thanks! I'm still here too. I can't bring myself to look yet. It's the thrill of the hunt for me. Even if I'm bored. But I agree with the others. It's not fun to do by yourself. I will do my best to sleuth when I have time. I've been sick and not quite able to spend time doing anything but sleeping.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

+18
JBF
northernviewer
GrahamGal
fijibeachbum
SafronSahara