SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 10 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:22 am

northernviewer wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^Oh, wow! That's really interesting, nv. There sure is a lot of similarity in those cover ups. Wow, wow, wow! Maybe I should put Jade back into the mix as a possibility for the girl on the bridge. That certainly gives me food for thought.

Just playing devil's advocate...could it be that cover-ups were given to the girls as part of the "gift package" they all receive? How do we reconcile this with GG's findings above? Hmmm...

was just watching the M&G again, and those strappy shoes that we see, those are the same ones that Jade had on when getting out of the limo the first night... so I think that we can say without a doubt... that the girl that Chris seems to have undressed, is Jade!! :yes:

if we can figure out where she is doing that PI that's on the preceding page... it could help us to see how far she goes, at least.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 10 38dba510
Sorry I disappeared on you all.  I'm back.  Interesting analysis on the "bottoms up" girl.  Great find on the shoe looking like Jade's from M&G.  Also, I didn't see it discussed, but I think the black up on top is just a shadow cast from Chris' hand.

The one thing making me question if this is Jade is the skin color.  In the one were she is crying she looks more fair skinned with more of a burn than a tan like the one in the picture below.  Maybe it's just the magic of editing.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 10 585d3e10

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 10 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:29 am

GG, it may also be a matter of my exposure settings. I often play with the settings to lighten the caps. Sometimes I lesson the saturation if the color is too intense. So, the skin tone difference could be my fault.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 10 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:59 am

nv, wow good catch on the shoes!

I keep wondering what that black thing is his hand, but just now when I was looking at the strappy shoes, it occured to me, could it be her hair?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:12 am

thanks GA.

After last nights episode, I still see the obvious attraction to Britt - and for him to write her out that little kiss card spoke volumes IMO. I think it's his way of making up for not giving her the date rose (I'm sure he would have if he was "allowed" to after giving her the FIR) He is definitely attracted to Kaitlyn in a purely physical way but I'm not really seeing it with anyone else at this point. I don't care for Whitney, something about her I just don't like. Maybe it's because she reminds me of Emily... and I didn't care for her on both of her seasons, so maybe that's what it is with Whitney??

That sc of Chris appearing to lift Jade's top really seems to be photoshopped in some way. the boob area is all wrong. Underneath it, there looks to be a funny looking line, it actually remind me of silly putty laugh out loud I need to go back and rewatch that part of the preview later today to see if there was even a few more seconds of video to see if we can notice anything else that might have gotten missed in that sc capture that we have.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:01 am

The striped cushions behind Chris were shown last night to be at his Bachelor pad by the pool/hot tub area.  So perhaps Jade was having 1:1 time with Chris at his place in the Jade/Chris "x-rated  photo. I also believed it was photo-shopped so it looked worse than what it is.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:22 pm

I wondered about the pillows as soon I saw them MD.   bestbud!  

Here's 2 caps of them.  But if there not clear enough or need another angle or anything let me know.  

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 10 Ca971417a760b5a8ca19b7f30defd217_zps221ba8a1

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 10 Eb3dece11767684d33be62edbabb399c_zps5f6bffcc

I'll post the rest of the SC after work this afternoon, but wanted to go ahead and post these incase y'all wanted to start working on comparing them. yes Thanks again Litta for splitting the SC duty with me!blowkiss
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:27 pm

Bringing this over as Litta was on to the pillow matching upthread.

Litta123 wrote:It's possible that we might be able to link the curtains from the PI to the mansion. I know from last season that I have caps with white/cream curtains with a black design...not that design exactly, but geometric in nature. I want to watch the episode one more time before Monday. I'll keep an eye out for these.

Also I zoomed in on the pillow in the cap above. I'm beginning to wonder if those pillows match the mansion pool pillows. Since Chris is staying within walking distance, I wonder if he gets some extra time hanging out at the pool. Then again, it seems like a little over the top behavior for an early date or special extra time. Has Chris been going through a dry spell relationally? Are TPTB going to play up the fact that the are hardly any women out in the farmland...so Chris has kind of a teenage boy reaction to all these beautiful women. Ugh, I hope not.

Anyway, here's the close up of the pillow pattern. Does anyone recognize it as being from the mansion?

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 10 A8a34282dc8d17750b7acfe749fb89f0

ETA: Awesome Litta! They are a match!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:46 pm

Hmm, I am not sure the pillows do match after all.  The one's with Jade have more colors of yellow/orange/red going through them.  Chris has his shirt off, so I am speculating they were pool side.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:27 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Hmm, I am not sure the pillows do match after all.  The one's with Jade have more colors of yellow/orange/red going through them.  Chris has his shirt off, so I am speculating they were pool side.

I don't think they're a match either, but they are very, very similar... so maybe there is similar ones somewhere else where he's staying. I think we should keep our eyes out if there's any more segments shown from his place.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:50 pm

I tend to think the color difference has to do with a filter on the image or photoshop since there has been something done to the girls top.  But will definitely keep an eye out for other possibilities as I'm making SC.

If Litta's not around and y'all need a SC at some point, feel free to pm me.  I try to keep up with what y'all are working on, but not always, so I'd hate to miss a request in the thread by accident.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:36 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I tend to think the color difference has to do with a filter on the image or photoshop since there has been something done to the girls top.  But will definitely keep an eye out for other possibilities as I'm making SC.

If Litta's not around and y'all need a SC at some point, feel free to pm me.  I try to keep up with what y'all are working on, but not always, so I'd hate to miss a request in the thread by accident.

For me, it's not so much the colours of the stripes, but the stripe pattern itself, plus the width of the stripes.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:45 pm

I've been out all day and haven't yet had a chance to look it over, but I can see your point, nv. I'll weigh in later.

Right now I'm making caps for hour 2 of last night's show. It may be awhile before they're uploaded because I will break for dinner as well as MAFS-The First Year. But the caps will be up by tomorrow morning at the latest.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 10 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

+17
Diana
Rolly
nd4reality
MiniDiva
Kashathediva
mtnlvr55
JBF
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Ladybug82
Hotmomma