SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:32 am

Thanks Litta! Added a few more from San as well!

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by GrahamGal Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:40 am

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What in the world is this on his back? He's so casually dressed, and she's all dressed up.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 C819b67e-ca73-4662-aeb2-2af02fed279f

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that's Chris. I think it's a crew member.

As you and many others said that is not Chris.  Maybe this is the girl that took the pregnancy test and she found out she was pregnant.  Could the crew member be the father? That sounds very Bachelor like.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:21 am

First, thanks Litta and Sans for the SC.  They really help a lot in conversation.

There is a picture of someone coming down a staircase.  I think it's the same dress as in this picture.  Not sure who it is, but they may make it far.  Anyone able to capture and bring it to the unspoiled side?

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 174ebf10

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:28 am

Is this the same person in all these SC?  First two I'm sure of, but not positive on the third. Again this person seems to make it far, but not sure who it is.  My guess is Jade, but not even close to 100% positive.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 53978b10

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 044a6710

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 585d3e10

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:02 pm

GrahamGal wrote:First, thanks Litta and Sans for the SC.  They really help a lot in conversation.

There is a picture of someone coming down a staircase.  I think it's the same dress as in this picture.  Not sure who it is, but they may make it far.  Anyone able to capture and bring it to the unspoiled side?

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 174ebf10

This one?

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 9sci6s

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:35 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Is this the same person in all these SC?  First two I'm sure of, but not positive on the third. Again this person seems to make it far, but not sure who it is.  My guess is Jade, but not even close to 100% positive.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 53978b10

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 044a6710

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 585d3e10

Yes I believe it is Jade in all 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:05 pm

[quote="sophienette"]
GrahamGal wrote:Is this the same person in all these SC?  First two I'm sure of, but not positive on the third. Again this person seems to make it far, but not sure who it is.  My guess is Jade, but not even close to 100% positive.

Yes I believe it is Jade in all 3.

I have the official image of Chris with all the girls pausing on night 1, with the 1st name of every girl above their heads. Should I post it here?

That photo is already in the "Chris Soules - Contestants" thread so I got it from there. I was just going to match up the ladies from Litta and Sans SC to who they are in that picture.

For example this appears to be Kaitlyn:

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 Dcbe3710

This also seems to be Kaitlyn with Megan (left) and Nichole (right):

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 B88a2010

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:First, thanks Litta and Sans for the SC.  They really help a lot in conversation.

This one?

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 9sci6s

That is the one! I wonder who this is? Kelsey, Jade, someone else. This person appears to have long hair though so if that is true it couldn't be Kelsey. I hate to say Jade again, but anyone have other ideas as to who this is?

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:48 pm

It could be Tracy.... I know that face... need to look through pics....

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:49 pm

***snipped***

Thanks, GA, for bringing over the stair picture. Here's a side-by-side comparison. GG, I think you're right about it being the same girl. The dress pattern is consistent. The lighting is what's altering the color, imo. Also the black railing is consistent in both photos as well (see GA's post above)...so most likely the same location.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 DressCompare

I don't have a clue who the girl is as I haven't "studied" anyone's bio yet...too busy with the holidays and family stuff. That said here's a blow up of her face. Not sure it helps, but in case someone want to try. Just as I was about to post, I see sophie has made a guess. I'll need to check it out.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 57b99043-0063-4637-9269-90936f88c214

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:14 am

I've put some of sophie's pictures of Tracy against the comparison to Stairway-Girl. I think it's a very good guess. I see similarities in the chin shape and nose...and the "sideburns" when she wears an updo.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 GuessTracy

Here's a blow up of her dancing with Chris. It's very pixelated, but you can see the "sideburn."

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 45769e3b-4995-4c7a-9891-e2aa9ac6f045

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

+17
Diana
Rolly
nd4reality
MiniDiva
Kashathediva
mtnlvr55
JBF
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Ladybug82
Hotmomma