SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 40 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
LMW707 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

word Good Post

That is exactly what she should do but I think deep down she wants him to acknowledge to the "world" that he loves her. My husbands says ILY waaaay more than me. But he is many generation American and I'm the second one in my family to be born here. bestbud!

I think watching the CT has been very difficult for Nikki. It's one thing to know that you are a difficult person at times, but it is another when most of the people in the show are saying they understand why he can't say ILY, all those negative comments about her, not so much about him.
I would agree with her being patient and she really has to a point. JPG has repeatedly said he does not love her and I will take his words over whatever action we all see. To stay in that relationship could go 2 ways. He wakes up one day and says I love you and live happily ever after, however long no one knows. so she could be waiting years!
The other way is she stays there and he turns around one day and says he wants out because he has fallen for someone else. he will be able to justify that by reminding her that he never told her he was in love with her! I have seen many people fall prey to this. If he is not ready for a serious relationship and to be in love, he has no business dating someone who is. He can do hookups with random chicks until he is ready.
I think JPG wants a good, committed relationship from someone with all the bells and whistles without him committing.
IMHO

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 40 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:49 pm

see2love wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
LMW707 wrote:

That is exactly what she should do but I think deep down she wants him to acknowledge to the "world" that he loves her. My husbands says ILY waaaay more than me. But he is many generation American and I'm the second one in my family to be born here. bestbud!

I think watching the CT has been very difficult for Nikki. It's one thing to know that you are a difficult person at times, but it is another when most of the people in the show are saying they understand why he can't say ILY, all those negative comments about her, not so much about him.
I would agree with her being patient and she really has to a point. JPG has repeatedly said he does not love her and I will take his words over whatever action we all see. To stay in that relationship could go 2 ways. He wakes up one day and says I love you and live happily ever after, however long no one knows. so she could be waiting years!
The other way is she stays there and he turns around one day and says he wants out because he has fallen for someone else. he will be able to justify that by reminding her that he never told her he was in love with her! I have seen many people fall prey to this. If he is not ready for a serious relationship and to be in love, he has no business dating someone who is. He can do hookups with random chicks until he is ready.
I think JPG wants a good, committed relationship from someone with all the bells and whistles without him committing.
IMHO

ITA See2, I have seen this a lot. Many of my friends waiting for a guy for years to commit when they are ready to settle down, and being so hurt when he walks away and marry someone else. From my experience, most men always know first and the woman follow suit. But, there are some exceptions when a man realizes afterwards, but there are very few.
Nikki gave it a year, she waited long enough to hear that he loves her, so good for her for moving.on. Now, if JPG really loved her, he will find a way to get her back, he will pursue her and win her heart. We shall see...

Interpreting the language of the cave man- pretty interesting

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:11 pm

If this is the end, I wish them both well. I'm glad that Nikki had the courage to say what she needs. Many women do not. I'm also glad that she gave it her best shot as some of you pointed out earlier with the traveling, defending etc etc etc. She has been loyal. At some point she had to draw the line. Something was missing and she knew it. I wish him well but I know people like JP. I believe if Nikki stayed with him that she will always be 2nd to something. In a family, the marriage, the couple, must be at the center. This does not mean  that children go lacking. It means that a secure  and nurturing environment is created for the children to grow in. I don't think the playing field would ever be made level by JP with Nikki. He's a nice guy, friendly and giving in some ways and can be charming but he feels entitled and victimized and makes excuses. I agree that the Human Lie Detector was a turning point for Nikki. Nikki bought JPs reasoning and excuses for awhile and  tested the waters to make sure, even going on CT, and then SHE leveled the playing field. Good for her.Nikki is the best of the best. She does not come with a lot of baggage.She has a great heart.She is willing to examine herself as was shown on CT.I did not see that with JP. She loves Camilla and his family. Without him committing,knocking himself out to get her back and shouting I love you to the house tops,I think Nikki needs to keep moving forward.IMHO. I am sad,BUT, love and best wishes to both in learning this thing we call life.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:25 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:If this is the end, I wish them both well. I'm glad that Nikki had the courage to say what she needs. Many women do not. I'm also glad that she gave it her best shot as some of you pointed out earlier with the traveling, defending etc etc etc. She has been loyal. At some point she had to draw the line. Something was missing and she knew it. I wish him well but I know people like JP. I believe if Nikki stayed with him that she will always be 2nd to something. In a family, the marriage, the couple, must be at the center. This does not mean  that children go lacking. It means that a secure  and nurturing environment is created for the children to grow in. I don't think the playing field would ever be made level by JP with Nikki. He's a nice guy, friendly and giving in some ways and can be charming but he feels entitled and victimized and makes excuses. I agree that the Human Lie Detector was a turning point for Nikki. Nikki bought JPs reasoning and excuses for awhile and  tested the waters to make sure, even going on CT, and then SHE leveled the playing field. Good for her.Nikki is the best of the best. She does not come with a lot of baggage.She has a great heart.She is willing to examine herself as was shown on CT.I did not see that with JP. She loves Camilla and his family. Without him committing,knocking himself out to get her back and shouting I love you to the house tops,I think Nikki needs to keep moving forward.IMHO. I am sad,BUT, love and best wishes to both in learning this thing we call life.

clapping! clapping! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:34 pm

He also posted a nice picture of the two of them to wish her a happy birthday

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:38 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:If this is the end, I wish them both well. I'm glad that Nikki had the courage to say what she needs. Many women do not. I'm also glad that she gave it her best shot as some of you pointed out earlier with the traveling, defending etc etc etc. She has been loyal. At some point she had to draw the line. Something was missing and she knew it. I wish him well but I know people like JP. I believe if Nikki stayed with him that she will always be 2nd to something. In a family, the marriage, the couple, must be at the center. This does not mean  that children go lacking. It means that a secure  and nurturing environment is created for the children to grow in. I don't think the playing field would ever be made level by JP with Nikki. He's a nice guy, friendly and giving in some ways and can be charming but he feels entitled and victimized and makes excuses. I agree that the Human Lie Detector was a turning point for Nikki. Nikki bought JPs reasoning and excuses for awhile and  tested the waters to make sure, even going on CT, and then SHE leveled the playing field. Good for her.Nikki is the best of the best. She does not come with a lot of baggage.She has a great heart.She is willing to examine herself as was shown on CT.I did not see that with JP. She loves Camilla and his family. Without him committing,knocking himself out to get her back and shouting I love you to the house tops,I think Nikki needs to keep moving forward.IMHO. I am sad,BUT, love and best wishes to both in learning this thing we call life.

ITA , the bolded will be the only reason for Nikki to take him back, anything less is not acceptable. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:40 pm

see2love wrote:He also posted a nice picture of the two of them to wish her a happy birthday

Here is one of the response on IG from a fan, brutal!

BUT APPARENTLY HER BIG CARING HEART THAT LOVED YOU ISNT ENOUGH YOU DOUCHEBAG IF YOU CANT TELL HER YOU LOVE HER YOU DONT DESERVE TO TELL HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:44 pm

We know that events are out of sequence on CT based on the conversations on  Dick@Nite. I wonder if this clip was before or after the Human Lie Detector.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/couples_therapy/is-juan-pablo-ready-to-give-up-on-nikki/1092876/video/#id=1732130
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Dr. Jenn posted this on Twitter just above the post adv. Nikki and JPs CT tonight.

Dr. Jenn Berman ‏@DrJennBerman 8h8 hours ago
Not your train....
(with poster)

"If a train doesn't stop at your station, then it is not your train."
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:52 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
see2love wrote:He also posted a nice picture of the two of them to wish her a happy birthday

BUT APPARENTLY HER BIG CARING HEART THAT LOVED YOU ISNT ENOUGH YOU DOUCHEBAG IF YOU CANT TELL HER YOU LOVE HER YOU DONT DESERVE TO TELL HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I kinda feel the same way but not in such harsh tones. What exactly is a big heart if you are not going love it like it wants to be loved?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:31 pm

see2love wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I kinda feel the same way but not in such harsh tones. What exactly is a big heart if you are not going love it like it wants to be loved?

Well See2, sometimes, we really don't appreciate what we have until we loose it. Who in the world would let go of someone they thought have that kind of heart? He likes her a lot, may be he just could n't get to Love for some reason, may be this is not over yet...
There a post on Nikki IG, pretty interesting...it says'' No amount of time and space can separate you from the people who are meant to be in your life. They will always come back". This happen a lot, 2 people go their separate ways, only to get back and find each other. I hope this is true for them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:37 pm

see2love wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

JPG cared about Nikki, you can't make yourself love someone.  I know personally one of my best friends is a man who I love like a friend with all my heart.  I would set him up with any woman I know.  He is wonderful and found his woman is a great husband and father and yet, I could never make myself love him that way.  He wanted it and tried several times with me and I couldn't.

Does that mean that I should never be his friend and care for him.  How sad if that were true, as we have a wonderful friendship, which now includes spouses who we do love that way.

I have posted this song before it has always spoke to me.

Good luck to you.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl