SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 21 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 21 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by soccerm3m Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:14 am

That is very weird.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 21 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by chinita Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 am

He probably think the fan was referring Nikki

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:18 am

That's what I thought,too, Chinita.
I don't think Juan always gets the nuances of what people are saying.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:44 am

Carolina2020 wrote:We don't really know how  much complaining Nikki actually did about the cameras. We know what the editing is showing us. It has been made a focal point of contention for her. I would love to hear from people who have known Nik for a long time talk about her and who she is. She's been torn down by the media based on the editing of two "reality" tv shows that may or may not be presenting reality. She is an introvert. That doesn't mean that she is unfriendly or hard to get along with. It means that her energy comes from her alone time and one on one time with significant others and quiet times that's why she needs to have a place to go to, like their private quarters, to rejuvenate. She needs to be able to change clothes w/o "entertaining." She becomes exhausted and out of that, irritable. She is probably working hard to keep up with the most gregarious and outgoing bunch she has been around in while because they are all involved in entertainment except Chris and have much more experience than she does. In one spot she was trying to explain that where she comes things are very different. This transition and relearning is hard work. She's not being heard and as an introvert that hurts in a great way because it takes so much effort to speak out about herself personally. She wants to but it is difficult when she has to contend for the space to do it.  Bottom line whatever "acting out" that appears, Nikki is very hurt. Looking back at the scenes from the final rose it is evident but she sucked it up and for
lots of reasons. Another counselor commented on Dr. Jenn's twitter that Nikki appeared to have "settled" for "I like you alot" and who does that? And that is a great question. She also said she appeared not to feel significant as I recall. I hope this can all break open for Nikki and get the grief that is there really out but that's tuff for her. Juan on the other hand gets his energy from people and activity as an obvious extrovert. He gets defensive with anything that will try to take that from him and becomes contentious and condescending because he believes his way is the best when actually they are just different. He needs to respect Nikki's need for privacy and alone time and have his interviews elsewhere than their room. He will get what he needs from the attention of the interview and she will get the rejuvenating down time she needs to do the work of Couples Therapy. And, yes. I know she signed up for the show and she is letting reality show up. It took a lot more for her to come on this show than it did Juan. The cost is much greater to her. I hope that Nikki reaps the rewards of her efforts. Kudos to her for her courage and bravery. My two cents. Smiley

As an introvert, I understand what you're saying regarding Nikki's irritability. However, there was no  reason or excuse for her behavior. She was completely out of line to be so disrespectful to those people who were simply doing their jobs. I have been rooting for this couple all along but her behavior was disappointing and immature. She should have a very good idea of what to expect when participating in these shows...cameras are everywhere. She did not look good on that episode. If she acknowledged enjoying the perks of celebrity life, for real, then it seems to me that she is really immature and self centered. We know that there is nothing in life that's perfect and will be to our liking ALL the time. Moving to LA? My reaction was similar to Evil Dick. How's she going to manage? Living in LA does not mean working at the children's hospital 24/7. There is that side which will be uncomfortable for her and she will not like. And, then for me, this also begs another question...how does she handle the stresses at her job? Irritated & rude? I hope she turns it around, because that was disappointing and painful to watch. I like both of them and hope she shows a different side of her.

Do we know how it is decided where the interviews are held? Just curious.
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:22 pm

amundefined2 wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:We don't really know how  much complaining Nikki actually did about the cameras. We know what the editing is showing us. It has been made a focal point of contention for her. I would love to hear from people who have known Nik for a long time talk about her and who she is. She's been torn down by the media based on the editing of two "reality" tv shows that may or may not be presenting reality. She is an introvert. That doesn't mean that she is unfriendly or hard to get along with. It means that her energy comes from her alone time and one on one time with significant others and quiet times that's why she needs to have a place to go to, like their private quarters, to rejuvenate. She needs to be able to change clothes w/o "entertaining." She becomes exhausted and out of that, irritable. She is probably working hard to keep up with the most gregarious and outgoing bunch she has been around in while because they are all involved in entertainment except Chris and have much more experience than she does. In one spot she was trying to explain that where she comes things are very different. This transition and relearning is hard work. She's not being heard and as an introvert that hurts in a great way because it takes so much effort to speak out about herself personally. She wants to but it is difficult when she has to contend for the space to do it.  Bottom line whatever "acting out" that appears, Nikki is very hurt. Looking back at the scenes from the final rose it is evident but she sucked it up and for
lots of reasons. Another counselor commented on Dr. Jenn's twitter that Nikki appeared to have "settled" for "I like you alot" and who does that? And that is a great question. She also said she appeared not to feel significant as I recall. I hope this can all break open for Nikki and get the grief that is there really out but that's tuff for her. Juan on the other hand gets his energy from people and activity as an obvious extrovert. He gets defensive with anything that will try to take that from him and becomes contentious and condescending because he believes his way is the best when actually they are just different. He needs to respect Nikki's need for privacy and alone time and have his interviews elsewhere than their room. He will get what he needs from the attention of the interview and she will get the rejuvenating down time she needs to do the work of Couples Therapy. And, yes. I know she signed up for the show and she is letting reality show up. It took a lot more for her to come on this show than it did Juan. The cost is much greater to her. I hope that Nikki reaps the rewards of her efforts. Kudos to her for her courage and bravery. My two cents. Smiley

As an introvert, I understand what you're saying regarding Nikki's irritability. However, there was no  reason or excuse for her behavior. She was completely out of line to be so disrespectful to those people who were simply doing their jobs. I have been rooting for this couple all along but her behavior was disappointing and immature. She should have a very good idea of what to expect when participating in these shows...cameras are everywhere. She did not look good on that episode. If she acknowledged enjoying the perks of celebrity life, for real, then it seems to me that she is really immature and self centered. We know that there is nothing in life that's perfect and will be to our liking ALL the time. Moving to LA? My reaction was similar to Evil Dick. How's she going to manage? Living in LA does not mean working at the children's hospital 24/7. There is that side which will be uncomfortable for her and she will not like. And, then for me, this also begs another question...how does she handle the stresses at her job? Irritated & rude? I hope she turns it around, because that was disappointing and painful to watch. I like both of them and hope she shows a different side of her.

Yes, Nikki behavior was disappointing, but this is not her usual self, this is her, when things don't go her way, that's why they have lasted this long which they wouldn't if this is her all the time behavior. She is the only daughter, probably very spoiled by brothers and parents, used to getting her way, selfish at times, and difficult to be with at times. This is not new, I saw this part of her on the show, she was her true self with JPab on the show, and I think that's why JPb wanted to wait to see how she works out with his daughter. They really are a great match, they just need to work out their differences. And, looking at all these photos, they really really love each other. The previews of next episode tells a lot about why she is so frustrated "I am still waiting to be picked" she said. IMO she has been very hurt by the backlash on SM.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:02 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
amundefined2 wrote:

Yes, Nikki behavior was disappointing, but this is not her usual self, this is her, when things don't go her way, that's why they have lasted this long which they wouldn't if this is her all the time behavior. She is the only daughter, probably very spoiled by brothers and parents, used to getting her way, selfish at times, and difficult to be with at times. This is not new, I saw this part of her on the show, she was her true self with JPab on the show, and I think that's why JPb wanted to wait to see how she works out with his daughter. They really are a great match, they just need to work out their differences. And, looking at all these photos, they really really love each other. The previews of next episode tells a lot about why she is so frustrated "I am still waiting to be picked" she said. IMO she has been very hurt by the backlash on SM.

I totally agree. I thought that Nikki was okay with the way things ended. I think in her head she was, but her heart is having a harder time with it. Unfortunately, I blame the format of the stupid show. A single parent shouldn't "get engaged" to someone that he has probably spent less than a week's worth of total time with. Look at Jason, he proposed to DeAnna and Melissa before Molly. Totally ridiculous. To me asking a single parent to get engaged before they know if the person will really be okay with their child is just stupid.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Someone posted a not so nice comment about Jenna on DrJenn's Instagram picture for tomorrow's show. Dr Jenn commented back that they will think differently by end of show. I hope that is the case with Nikki too. She probably just needs to hang tough for a few weeks.

Not sure how to copy otherwise I would bring it over here.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:32 pm

What is Dr Jenn's IG?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What is Dr Jenn's IG?

"drjennberman"

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:58 pm

From  "drjennberman"  IG  regarding Jenna. Some things were said about Nikki too but I love that baby girl too much too give them any attention by posting them here. Dr. Jenn didn't respond with anything about Nikki.

marandagillum
I used to like Jenna but she is a huge selfish bitch. I can't believe you didn't kick her off!! And she really seems to be on drugs.. Not okay @drjennberman
drjennberman

@marandagillum I think you are going to feel very differently about her by the end of the season. You'll let me know.

thelovelyjwash
I read Jenna's book years ago and it made me look at her in a completely different light. I don't know how true it was, but knowing her back story definitely makes you think twice about her behavior! When someone acts the way she has been we have to "think about what's really going on" (as Dr Jenn puts it!) Thank you @drjennberman for helping me find the strength to leave my comfort zone and start weekly therapy! ♡♡ keep on inspiring
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:13 pm

Here is a great clip with JP and Nikki from episode 4

Go half way down article for the clip.

http://okmagazine.com/videos/nikki-ferrell-couples-therapy-clip/

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Even though I don't agree with Nikki's behaviour last week and some of the things JP says, it's really sad to watch those clips. Really hate seeing them cry but they needed to go through that to benefit from therapy. Still hard to watch though. Thanks for sharing the article soccerm3m x

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl