SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 41 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 41 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Carolina2020 Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:16 pm

It would be interesting if all was just a big bluff as CT heads for the last episodes.

Last edited by Carolina2020 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 41 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Carolina2020 Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Nikki Ferrell‏@Nikki_Ferrell 2h
Feeling extremely loved and very happy today. I have a feeling 28 is gonna be my year!
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
see2love wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Here is one of the response on IG from a fan, brutal!

BUT APPARENTLY HER BIG CARING HEART THAT LOVED YOU ISNT ENOUGH YOU DOUCHEBAG IF YOU CANT TELL HER YOU LOVE HER YOU DONT DESERVE TO TELL HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I kinda feel the same way but not in such harsh tones. What exactly is a big heart if you are not going love it like it wants to be loved?

JPG cared about Nikki, you can't make yourself love someone.  I know personally one of my best friends is a man who I love like a friend with all my heart.  I would set him up with any woman I know.  He is wonderful and found his woman is a great husband and father and yet, I could never make myself love him that way.  He wanted it and tried several times with me and I couldn't.

Does that mean that I should never be his friend and care for him.  How sad if that were true, as we have a wonderful friendship, which now includes spouses who we do love that way.

I have posted this song before it has always spoke to me.

Good luck to you.  

I agree with you stuckinsc  ...to me this is not a place that we can share our feelings about the break up.

I wish the best to both of them ........
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Interesting video clip..... what's the difference between not being real and fake? Semantics?

http://www.vh1.com/shows/couples_therapy/is-juan-pablo-ready-to-give-up-on-nikki/1092876/video/#id=1732130

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:18 pm

Hmm... If he had said "ilu" from the beginning, then she doesn't think he's fake? That would make her confident? If that so, JPG should just loose a bit and say it! Why make things SO complicated. Say it and she's happy with that, then you're happy right?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:33 pm

IMO he will not say it because he does not mean it and after a year together he probably never will. He has made it pretty clear on both tv appearances and on social media by his words etc She has finally accepted what he has said and decided that it is not enough. That's her way of being honest too, especially with herself. I am curious to hear what she will say in her radio interview. I hope they both find what they need.
As I've said before, I was hopeful they could make it work. But it seems clearer to me now that it won't.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:55 pm

It's funny about the "ilu" thing.   I have two friends who split from their husbands because they stop saying those 3 magic words.  One said, he used to say it when they were dating just to win her heart.  The other said, he stop because he overused when they were dating that he doesn't feel it anymore after they got married.  Both husbands are Americans

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:07 am

I respect him for not saying it. It is so easy to throw out ILY and not mean it.

I hate to tell Nikki, but ILY doesn't solve problems. If you feel it is all about him, him saying ILY will not change that. Why did you stay with him for that long if you felt that way and never told him?

I just don't get it. I realize I was wrong, but I thought Nikki was strong enough and sure enough of herself to be okay with JPG. If she isn't that is okay, but don't fake it. Be honest with him and yourself.

Pretending to be something you aren't is never a healthy way to have a relationship.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:13 am

Couldn't agree more stucknsc

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:16 am

chinita wrote:Couldn't agree more stucknsc

I am so sad for them both. Such a waste of time and effort.

I truly hope they both find the person that they love and can just be honest and themselves with.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:03 am

2 things that stood out the most:

1 - Nikki cared waaaay to much what people were saying and would say about them/her. She mentioned to Juan that people think their relationship was not real which made her second guess the relationship and she said to Dr. Jenn she worried that people would say we told you so if she walked away from the relationship. Not good if she was in the relationship to prove something.

2 - Juan did not have Nikki's back when Cecily and the rest were piling on the hate. He just stood there and continued playing pool with Chris, laughed it off like it wasn't his girlfriend they were talking about. Nikki agreed to go on the show to help repair his reputation and when others are bashing hers, he just allows it. Even if he felt they had a right to vent about her, as her partner he should have excused himself. Evel Dick did and he hardly knew Nikki.

No way they were going to last if she was constantly worried about public opinion and he was more concerned with his image.

Good they were willing to work at it but at this point they had a few days left before they would go back to their long distance relationship. Don't think they continued to work on things after filming which ultimate led to their break-up.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:07 am

SerenityGirl wrote:2 things that stood out the most:

1 - Nikki cared waaaay to much what people were saying and would say about them/her. She mentioned to Juan that people think their relationship was not real which made her second guess the relationship and she said to Dr. Jenn she worried that people would say we told you so if she walked away from the relationship. Not good if she was in the relationship to prove something.

2 - Juan did not have Nikki's back when Cecily and the rest were piling on the hate. He just stood there and continued playing pool with Chris, laughed it off like it wasn't his girlfriend they were talking about. Nikki agreed to go on the show to help repair his reputation and when others are bashing hers, he just allows it. Even if he felt they had a right to vent about her, as her partner he should have excused himself. Evel Dick did and he hardly knew Nikki.

No way they were going to last if she was constantly worried about public opinion and he was more concerned with his image.

Good they were willing to work at it but at this point they had a few days left before they would go back to their long distance relationship. Don't think they continued to work on things after filming which ultimate led to their break-up.

I agree, JPG could have stood up for Nikki, my opinion was that JPG was glad that Cecily understood how hurtful it was to him that Nikki took Andi's side. I saw him try to talk to Nikki about it and she shut him down and basically told him to not talk to him about it again.

There were many problems in this relationship. They will hopefully find people who communicate they way they both want and need.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl