SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 43 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by soccerm3m Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:53 pm

There were several tweets to Evel about how he reached out to Nikki in latest episode. His response to most of them was the he loved Nikki.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 43 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:06 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Someone tweeted this to a Evel Dick ....

@melissa3312: @EvelDick It was really heart warming to see you comfort Nikki and to realize where her attitude derived. God bless you

Honestly, when Cecely start to speak to Nikki, I got really concerned and mad at Cecely at the same time, then when she apologized, it turned things around. And during that whole time, I was expecting JPG to come and comfort her bcs she seemed so broken hearted, but nothing. I love JPG, but got a little disappointing by him. Obviously, he can 't give her what she needs. Nikki has a great heart, she has taken it as long as she could, I don't know how many people would have putt up with all the humiliation AFTR and abuse by SM, and not to mention, the crazy people face to face.
Good for them, they gave it a try. They will find their other. i just hope JPG doesn't wake up one day, and regrets letting her go bcs as you know he did put it on a video that " you are the only one for me". Oh well.. moving on.. I will follow them on twitter ans see what they are up to.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:19 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Someone tweeted this to a Evel Dick ....

@melissa3312: @EvelDick It was really heart warming to see you comfort Nikki and to realize where her attitude derived. God bless you

Honestly, when Cecely start to speak to Nikki, I got really concerned and mad at Cecely at the same time, then when she apologized, it turned things around. And during that whole time, I was expecting JPG to come and comfort her bcs she seemed so broken hearted, but nothing. I love JPG, but got a little disappointing by him. Obviously, he can 't give her what she needs. Nikki has a great heart, she has taken it as long as she could, I don't know how many people would have putt up with all the humiliation AFTR and abuse by SM, and not to mention, the crazy people face to face.
Good for them, they gave it a try. They will find their other. i just hope JPG doesn't wake up one day, and regrets letting her go bcs as you know he did put it on a video that " you are the only one for me". Oh well.. moving on.. I will follow them on twitter ans see what they are up to.

I think and feel the same.

I wonder if JP has watched because I think he could learn a few things watching himself. He cannot seem to handle a woman's emotional side. I think he was into Clare on The Bachelor until she started crying in Vietnam and then he was done with her. Nikki never showed her emotional side on The Bachelor.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:07 am

I have not watched the whole Dick at Nite episode but it was just Dick, Deanna, & Chris. They said heard about Nikki and JP from media. Deanna has a lot of hate that show has become JP and Nikki show. Only couples still together are Cecily/Treach and Deanna/Chris. Dick went on about comment JP told Clare on helicopter. He said JP obviously slept with all 3. I will comment about rest.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:48 am

Geez, I dont undesrtand why did he mention the past things? Besides, I don't think JPG would say anything about the FS. He's probably guessing. I have a feeling he and JPG are no longer friends

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:48 pm

I'm surprised Evel is not more upset that half of them have backed out of being on the recap show after they committed to being on it. At least the money is going to charity.

They don't think there will be a reunion show since half the couples are broken up. On the final recap show they will get more into their thoughts about all the couples. Evel hasn't spoken to Nikki but she sent him a text a few days ago and he hopes to talk to her this weekend.

Evel was joking about the whole Clare thing and it came up when he was talking about Nikki and Juan breaking up and all the scrutiny of couples who have been on the show and how weird the whole concept of the bachelor bachelorette show is assuming that the lead sleeps with all three at the end. Which is what Evel thinks Juan did.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:13 pm

I am a little disappointed that they did not talk more about the episode. I would have liked to hear what they thought about what happened with JP and Nikki on that episode.

They just mainly chit chatted about other things.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:25 pm

I guess the part I do not get is if they have been distancing themselves from each other over time why not just part on good terms and just say we tried and we just are not right for each other. Something kept them together for this long.

The tabloids are saying it was not mutual and a Nikki broke it off. Who knows. I hope they respect each other and do not start trashing one another. They have both been quiet. His family still follows her on IG so they can see what is up and she follows most of them on twitter.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:40 pm

I really thought if they ever broke up it would be on good terms. Maybe it will be once some time passes. It can be a little ackward at the beginning. They now have mutual friends that she met through him and she still follows (in KC and Atlanta) not to mention some of the guys from his season (Dan Cox and Zak W.) so they are bond to interact again I think.

I'm surprised on the VH1 app there are not alot of clips for the next episode like there were for episode 8. Just one of Treach and his dad, which is a real tear jerker.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:59 pm

I wonder if they will show less of Nikki and JP and focus on Deanna and Chris. Maybe they are re -editing last 2 episodes.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:21 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I guess the part I do not get is if they have been distancing themselves from each other over time why not just part on good terms and just say we tried and we just are not right for each other.  Something kept them together for this long.  

The tabloids are saying it was not mutual and a Nikki broke it off.  Who knows.  I hope they respect each other and do not start trashing one another.  They have both been quiet.  His family still follows her on IG so they can see what is up and she follows most of them on twitter.

I think the tabloids are speculating that she broke it off based on the quote she posted on IG. She shouldn't have posted that quote IMO. If she was so annoyed with the public's criticism then why post it to stir up? Maybe to get some suppot form the public? I don't really understand scratch

I'm sure JPG would not say anything against her even though she's the one who broke it off. He might say about the break up but not something against her. He has always respected women and that's one of the best trait about him IMO

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:37 pm

I wonder if they will even say anything about the break-up at this point. Two weeks from now (when CT is done) will anyone care?

Supposedly Jenna and John broke up and they didn't release a statement or have acknowledged anything either. Granted they are not as high a profile couple as Nikki and Juan Pablo but sometimes actions speak louder than words.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl