SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 42 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by chinita Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:51 am

stuckinsc wrote:I respect him for not saying it.  It is so easy to throw out ILY and not mean it.

I hate to tell Nikki, but ILY doesn't solve problems.  If you feel it is all about him, him saying ILY will not change that.  Why did you stay with him for that long if you felt that way and never told him?  

I just don't get it. I realize I was wrong, but I thought Nikki was strong enough and sure enough of herself to be okay with JPG.  If she isn't that is okay, but don't fake it.  Be honest with him and yourself.

Pretending to be something you aren't is never a healthy way to have a relationship.
Exactly!!! I think she got brainwashed after TB.  She couldn't get the "no ILY" out of her system.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 42 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by chinita Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:04 am

SerenityGirl wrote:nd b l2 things that stood out the most:

1 - Nikki cared waaaay to much what people were saying and would say about them/her. She mentioned to Juan that people think their relationship was not real which made her second guess the relationship and she said to Dr. Jenn she worried that people would say we told you so if she walked away from the relationship. Not good if she was in the relationship to prove something.

2 - Juan did not have Nikki's back when Cecily and the rest were piling on the hate. He just stood there and continued playing pool with Chris, laughed it off like it wasn't his girlfriend they were talking about. Nikki agreed to go on the show to help repair his reputation and when others are bashing hers, he just allows it. Even if he felt they had a right to vent about her, as her partner he should have excused himself. Evel Dick did and he hardly knew Nikki.

No way they were going to last if she was constantly worried about public opinion and he was more concerned with his image.

Good they were willing to work at it but at this point they had a few days left before they would go back to their long distance relationship. Don't think they continued to work on things after filming which ultimate led to their break-up.
Maybe JPG wanted her to get a taste of what it feels like when your partner is not defending. But I'm not with JPG in here.  He shouldn't have laughed it off.  He should have at least be at her side

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:20 am

He does not love her! He said so himself. He has made it seem it was about words and she believed it for so little ng, CT made it clear he does not. And two wrongs never make a right. JP was not that offended with Andi if he was happy to tweet about facetime with her. He had a relationship with Andi and may have even slept with her which makes it a different typr of situation. Nikki has no such relationships with Cecily and others to warrant such bashing. They do not know the whole story as JP and Nikki do so he should have stood up fot her. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:34 am

Sorry see2love but I would have to disagree with u. I'm sure JPG was offended or else this issue would not have brought in CT. But JPG is the type that no matter what, he respects women. I can guarantee it was Nikki who facetimed her and JPG happened to be there. IMO, I dont think Andi would talk to him if it wasn't for Nikki. She wouldn't at all and specially when Josh who seems to dislike him for such an immature reason

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:06 am

As others have said, these two had the worst communication. They just didn't understand each other. Dr. Jenn tweeted that they didn't acknowledge each others feelings because they were trying to convince the other they were wrong. So true and so frustrating to watch. Now that they are apparently over it's good to watch these CT episodes to better understand what may have led to the break-up.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:27 am

SerenityGirl wrote:As others have said, these two had the worst communication. They just didn't understand each other. Dr. Jenn tweeted that they didn't acknowledge each others feelings because they were trying to convince the other they were wrong. So true and so frustrating to watch. Now that they are apparently over it's good to watch these CT episodes to better understand what may have led to the break-up.

These two loved each other, but Dr Jenn is right, they were both too busy to busy trying to convince the other they were wrong which never works. To be able to help someone, you have to understand them first, not try to be understood. Never works. both have poor listening skill which is required in solving problems. Empathy, listening, and understanding skills were needed with these two. Love can't grow in that kind of environment. But, I really think they truly loved each other, whether he said it or not.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:45 am

I give Kudos to Evel Dick for getting up and going to find Nikki when they were ganging up on her.  I never saw JP give her a hug to comfort her.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:06 pm

I did not get why JP did not apologize to Nikki like she did to him for not understanding him. He has as much to blame in their communication issues as she did. It showed she was a little more invested in their relationship.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:21 pm

Yes, he told her, point blank, several times, he did NOT love her. So why is anyone saying he did? This was a real relationship where both people were not able to be good for one another. It got worse and worse over time. Why should they keep trying to make it work? They are young. Plenty of time to find the right person.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:21 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I did not get why JP did not apologize to Nikki like she did to him for not understanding him.  He has as much to blame in their communication issues as she did.  It showed she was a little more invested in their relationship.

Because, as Nikki pointed out to Dr. Jenn, "it's all about him."

I got really angry when he went after her in the joint session, "What did you say? What did you say?" without letting her respond. He is passively angry making it seem like he is the good guy and that he has been hurt but refusing to see that she has been hurt too.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Someone tweeted this to a Evel Dick ....

@melissa3312: @EvelDick It was really heart warming to see you comfort Nikki and to realize where her attitude derived. God bless you

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:48 pm

His response was...Awww, thanks.

I wonder if they will talk about it on D at N

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl