SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 47 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Maggenzm Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No wonder she wouldn't move anywhere. She made it look like she's not moving without a commitment from him and yet, she had her own commitment, her own ideas for her future. This is just awful.

I don't think she should move without a marriage commitment. And, yes, buying a house and not telling him, it is really not a good way to start a long term relationship. I think JPG really needs to dig deep, and find out if she is really " the only one for him", if she is, he should take a leap of faith and propose to her, and ask her to move to Miami, if she refuses, he will know once and for all that she was never serious about he relationship. Then he would be able to move forward with no regrets. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 47 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:50 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Here is the back and forth...

Dick started by saying the ones still together are Chris/Deanna and Cecily/Treach.  He asked JP how life is bring single.  JP said who says I am not together.  He then added you guys love magazines.  They ask who is the new GF.  Dick then asks if he has a new GF.  JP says I do not have a new GF.  

It was so confusing trying to figure out what he was saying.

To me that sadly sounds like JPG has not given up on Nikki.  When he says not together to me sounds like Nikki, especially since it is not a new GF.  JMO.

ITA, I think he really loves her and she loves him, and will try to work it out. Sometimes break ups are good, bcs it puts things into perspective. Remember, Nikki said in the magazine that she still loves him, to me that is a major red flag, bcs if after all the fighting and the break up, the feeling is still there, that feeling is there to stay.

I think you can love someone and realize the relationship doesn't work. It takes a lot of strength to break up with someone you love, but imo Nikki finally decided she had to do it. Better late than never.

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:54 pm

Yes maggenzm, I know what you mean. Nikki needs a proposal to feel secure. I'm sure he will propose if she shows him enough that she's really into him. I mean she keeps saying she loves him, but at the same she does things excluding him. She keeps secret from him. How can he trust her? Also, I'm sure he will propose if she moves to Mia.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:31 pm

chinita wrote:Yes maggenzm, I know what you mean.  Nikki needs a proposal to feel secure.  I'm sure he will propose if she shows him enough that she's really into him.  I mean she keeps saying she loves him, but at the same she does things excluding him.  She keeps secret from him.  How can he trust her? Also, I'm sure he will propose if she moves to Mia.  

IA chinita- and that's why maybe the commitment never materialized because he wasn't 100% sure. Like Maggz posted upthread, sometimes a break up is a good thing. Either way, if they reconcile, or they go their separate ways, I give them credit for trying for as long as they did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:43 pm

I watched the recap. It was kind of silly because Nikki already confirmed the break-up and Juan Pablo was acting like he didn’t know what Evel Dick was talking about and then was acting coy about having a new girlfriend. That’s how I interpreted it. Just say no comment if you don’t want to say. I think Evel Dick was getting annoyed with him.

Regarding Nikki buying a house, for her to make a decision to buy a house and stay in KC IMO she pretty much was moving on from the relationship. I don’t think she thought Juan would ever move to KC. Evel Dick said she was planning on breaking up with Juan after the Bali trip. No surprise there. If you follow them on social media, after the Bali trip they barely saw each other and didn’t post a recent picture. So even though the relationship officially ended the weekend before her birthday, it’s clear to me at least that it was over long before. They both were just putting off the inevitable. Evel Dick said in the recap that they are both happy and he even said he congratulated Nikki on the break-up mainly because he saw how stressed out the relationship was making them. No matter what reasons were causing the stress, it’s never a good thing in a relationship early on so good on them for finally realizing it and ending it. Life is too short to waste it not being happy.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:01 pm

glazedover wrote:I thought this is a fan forum, not a bash Nikki site.

ITA…..isn't there a discussion thread for all opinions?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:27 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:I watched the recap.  It was kind of silly because Nikki already confirmed the break-up and Juan Pablo was acting like he didn’t know what Evel Dick was talking about and then was acting coy about having a new girlfriend. That’s how I interpreted it. Just say no comment if you don’t want to say.  I think Evel Dick was getting annoyed with him.

Regarding Nikki buying a house, for her to make a decision to buy a house and stay in KC IMO she pretty much was moving on from the relationship. I don’t think she thought Juan would ever move to KC.  Evel Dick said she was planning on breaking up with Juan after the Bali trip. No surprise there.  If you follow them on social media, after the Bali trip they barely saw each other and didn’t post a recent picture.  So even though the relationship officially ended the weekend before her birthday, it’s clear to me at least that it was over long before. They both were just putting off the inevitable. Evel Dick said in the recap that they are both happy and he even said he congratulated Nikki on the break-up mainly because he saw how stressed out the relationship was making them. No matter what reasons were causing the stress, it’s never a good thing in a relationship early on so good on them for finally realizing it and ending it.  Life is too short to waste it not being happy.

I think they both should date other people, that usually wakes you up quicker, when you are with the new person but, can't stop thinking about the last one , you give a month, 1. 2,3, 5. you go OMG, what I am going to do?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:04 pm

eliza3 wrote:

I think the problem is that this is a fan thread for them together. That is not the fact anymore. They are not a couple. CT is over and so are they. Perhaps separate fans threads?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:52 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

I think the problem is that this is a fan thread for them together.  That is not the fact anymore.  They are not a couple.  CT is over and so are they.  Perhaps separate fans threads?

It shouldn't be a problem, IMO. This is a fan thread. There is plenty of space in the two other free discussion threads (Couples Therapy and Bachelor-Bachelorette Couples, general discussion) to bash whomever anyone wants. IMO This should remain a safe place for those who care for them both. Also, IMO, neither one of them is worth splitting into two threads and will only encourage bad feelings between the members....we have been down that road many times.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:55 pm

glazedover wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

I think the problem is that this is a fan thread for them together.  That is not the fact anymore.  They are not a couple.  CT is over and so are they.  Perhaps separate fans threads?

It shouldn't be a problem, IMO. This is a fan thread. There is plenty of space in the two other free discussion threads (Couples Therapy and Bachelor-Bachelorette Couples, general discussion) to bash whomever anyone wants. IMO This should remain a safe place for those who care for them both. Also, IMO, neither one of them is worth splitting into two threads and will only encourage bad feelings between the members....we have been down that road many times.

ITA, I love them both equally, but I don't think this is too bad, we all are giving our honest opinion about what we think was wrong. I would not call this bashing, simply honest opinion from all of us, and since we are so different, you get different feedback.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:06 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
glazedover wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

ITA, I love them both equally, but I don't think this is too bad, we all are giving our honest opinion about what we think was wrong. I would not call this bashing, simply honest opinion from all of us, and since we are so different, you get different feedback.

Most are giving their opinions in a thoughtful way, but IMO there has been some real Nikki bashing here. I would counter it with my opinions about JPG's part in the demise of the relationship but those who really like him would object to what I have to say and I don't feel this is the appropriate place to post my negative opinions. There is a place for that in the other threads. This is the only safe place for fans. In the past, people taking sides has lead to much turmoil and bad feeling.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:40 pm

Yes, I said from the beginning before we knew for sure they went their separate ways that this topic will remain for the dedicated fans that have followed them from day one. There will be difference of opinions, considering the circumstances.

Some fans may feel duped by Nikki considering the latest information and same for JPG where they were fans of both. Those opinions are still welcomed.

We just have to know where to draw the line. IMO it has been so far a good place ffor the fans.

I do welcome concerns though if anyone feels it's getting out of line.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl