SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 46 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by chinita Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:50 am

It's funny how Nikki went to two reality shows and she ended up with two friends, Andi at TB and Dick at CT. It seems she trusts them more than JPG. Again sad!

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 46 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by soccerm3m Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:39 am

The one thing I do not get is that Dr a Jenn never seemed to call JP out on anything. I see she tweeted last night that JP did notice the little thing that went unnoticed to Nikki like ring she wanted.

The one situation I recall is when they were at their breaking point and a Nikki apologized to JP for not recognizing the pain she was causing him and she was sorry. JP just sat there and did grab her arm but he did not say he was sorry for anything. It almost seemed like Dr a Jenn sided with JP. Maybe I am off base but that is the way it looked to me.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:30 am

I haven't watched the recap show but the fact that Nikki bought a house to me is bigger sign things were not well between them than when we thought she was just getting an apartment with her best friend. On the one hand kudos to her on becoming a home owner. It's a mature and responsible thing to do. On the other hand she has set her roots in KC and left Juan Pablo out of that.

Why was Evel Dick convinced that Juan already has a girlfriend? Strange thing for him to say unless he's heard something.

Regarding the show last night it was so sweet seeing them interact and be loving towards each other. John proposing to Jenna validates why Juan Pablo didn't say ILU and propose on the Bachelor. John tells Jenna he loves her deeply and proposes only to break up weeks later.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:38 am

SerenityGirl wrote:I haven't watched the recap show but the fact that Nikki bought a house to me is bigger sign things were not well between them than when we thought she was just getting an apartment with her best friend. On the one hand kudos to her on becoming a home owner. It's a mature and responsible thing to do. On the other hand she has set her roots in KC and left Juan Pablo out of that.

Why was Evel Dick convinced that Juan already has a girlfriend? Strange thing for him to say unless he's heard something.

Regarding the show last night it was so sweet seeing them interact and be loving towards each other. John proposing to Jenna validates why Juan Pablo didn't say ILU and propose on the Bachelor. John tells Jenna he loves her deeply and proposes only to break up weeks later.

Dick made the comment based on JP's reaction to the question. Let me know how you interpret if after watching it.

I was surprised Dick made all those comments about Nikki.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:03 am

Here is the back and forth...

Dick started by saying the ones still together are Chris/Deanna and Cecily/Treach. He asked JP how life is bring single. JP said who says I am not together. He then added you guys love magazines. They ask who is the new GF. Dick then asks if he has a new GF. JP says I do not have a new GF.

It was so confusing trying to figure out what he was saying.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:16 am

soccerm3m wrote:Here is the back and forth...

Dick started by saying the ones still together are Chris/Deanna and Cecily/Treach.  He asked JP how life is bring single.  JP said who says I am not together.  He then added you guys love magazines.  They ask who is the new GF.  Dick then asks if he has a new GF.  JP says I do not have a new GF.  

To me that sadly sounds like JPG has not given up on Nikki. When he says not together to me sounds like Nikki, especially since it is not a new GF. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:22 am

I'm wondering who really should have ended this relationship long ago. I totally understand why JPG wouldn't give in to her demands of saying ILY, and now we learn, she wanted him to move out of Miami.

Who buys a house and doesn't tell the person they are in love with?

I hope JPG has a girlfriend, although I don't think that's the case.

ETA: Yes stuck, I meant to say that as well. He didn't want to admit they went their separate ways.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm wondering who really should have ended this relationship long ago. I totally understand why JPG wouldn't give in to her demands of saying ILY, and now we learn, she wanted him to move out of Miami.

Who buys a house and doesn't tell the person they are in love with?

I hope JPG has a girlfriend, although I don't think that's the case.

ETA: Yes stuck, I meant to say that as well. He didn't want to admit they went their separate ways.

Yes, buying a house in KC seems to say to me that he has to move to be with her or nothing. Sorry Nikki, I don't want JPG to ever chose you over his daughter.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:33 am

No wonder she wouldn't move anywhere. She made it look like she's not moving without a commitment from him and yet, she had her own commitment, her own ideas for her future. This is just awful.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:13 pm

I thought this is a fan forum, not a bash Nikki site.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:29 pm

soccerm3m wrote:The one thing I do not get is that Dr a Jenn never seemed to call JP out on anything.  I see she tweeted last night that JP did notice the little thing that went unnoticed to Nikki like ring she wanted.  

The one situation I recall is when they were at their breaking point and a Nikki apologized to JP for not recognizing the pain she was causing him and she was sorry.  JP just sat there and did grab her arm but he did not say he was sorry for anything.  It almost seemed like Dr a Jenn sided with JP.  Maybe I am off base but that is the way it looked to me.

I'm sure she did call him out on few things but they were not showed. But at the same time, I think Dr Jenn didn't feel JPG was a difficult guy to deal. As I said, he's not likable among people who DON'T KNOW him but people who know him or met him say nothing but good things.

Regarding the ring, I think JPG did pay attention on Nikki but to me she focused more on what other people say. To me, he's not getting what she really wants. She wanted the "ILU" she got it but it seemed she's still not happy with it. I mean a guy with so much patient like JPG is hard to come by. I know for a fact my husband wouldn't be that patient with me if I behave the way Nikki does

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Here is the back and forth...

Dick started by saying the ones still together are Chris/Deanna and Cecily/Treach.  He asked JP how life is bring single.  JP said who says I am not together.  He then added you guys love magazines.  They ask who is the new GF.  Dick then asks if he has a new GF.  JP says I do not have a new GF.  

To me that sadly sounds like JPG has not given up on Nikki.  When he says not together to me sounds like Nikki, especially since it is not a new GF.  JMO.

ITA, I think he really loves her and she loves him, and will try to work it out. Sometimes break ups are good, bcs it puts things into perspective. Remember, Nikki said in the magazine that she still loves him, to me that is a major red flag, bcs if after all the fighting and the break up, the feeling is still there, that feeling is there to stay.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl