SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 25 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:20 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:A few thoughts on tonights episode:

I wonder if Dr. Jenn is harsh like that with all her clients or is it just for this show because she's dealing with "celebrities".

I feel bad for Jenna Jameson. She seems so fragile. Hoping they truly help her.

Juan and Nikki's biggest problem continues to be communication. Now that Nikki is okay with the cameras she's opening up. Problem is she's angry/frustrated about things she's never expressed to Juan before. Although I'm glad she's more open about how she really feels, her approach comes off as if she's attacking Juan which I think is causing him to not listen to what she's saying.

Interesting that he said he asked her if she wants to move to LA but she's saying she's not going to move without a plan. Juan is so laid back that in his mind they can move to LA and figure out the details. Whereas Nikki wants details before she moves. Two different approaches to life. They need to find a happy medium.

Ay ay ay ... the more I watch the more I think they will figure out how to make this work. How can they not after all of this?!

ITA, I don't think they both understand how much in love they are with one another. That body language screams, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...............MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....SOOOOOOOOOO... INNNNN....LOOOOOVVVVVE....WITH...UUUUUUUUUUUUU, can't keep my hands off of you, can't see my life without you... u know what I mean.LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014 - Page 25 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

Post by Carolina2020 Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Really enjoyed and got a great deal out of this episode of CT...more understanding. Nikki is very real I believe with her close friends and family, those people that like she said," know that they love you." She doesn't know that about Juan. And that, along with security is crucial for women. Nikki loves deeply when she loves, she wants to be loved deeply. She cannot feel secure if she does not KNOW that he loves her. He does things that looks like he loves her and acts like he loves her but then there is this other thing,causing mixed signals. If he loves her why is he withholding that simple phrase, toss out culture, if that is for real, say it if she needs to hear it. John said it so simply and sweetly to Jenna and it was healing to her even though she is really angry and hurting also.I find myself being drawn and interested in the back story of the other couples as well and the bond that all of them formed as they experienced each other becoming vulnerable. Watching closely Nikki's triggers are revealed by her shutting down. And it is usually when Juan becomes a victim, when his body language says what she does not need hear write then. She wants to fight it out and then he cops out. There is a lot of push me, pull me stuff going on. It will be interesting to see how things resolve and evolve.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:48 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

I wonder if Dr. Jenn is harsh like that with all her clients or is it just for this show because she's dealing with "celebrities".

Juan and Nikki's biggest problem continues to be communication. Now that Nikki is okay with the cameras she's opening up. Problem is she's angry/frustrated about things she's never expressed to Juan before. Although I'm glad she's more open about how she really feels, her approach comes off as if she's attacking Juan which I think is causing him to not listen to what she's saying.

Interesting that he said he asked her if she wants to move to LA but she's saying she's not going to move without a plan. Juan is so laid back that in his mind they can move to LA and figure out the details. Whereas Nikki wants details before she moves. Two different approaches to life. They need to find a happy medium.

Ay ay ay ... the more I watch the more I think they will figure out how to make this work. How can they not after all of this?!

ITA, I don't think they both understand how much in love they are with one another. That body language screams, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...............MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....SOOOOOOOOOO... INNNNN....LOOOOOVVVVVE....WITH...UUUUUUUUUUUUU, can't keep my hands off of you, can't see my life without you... u know what I mean.LOL

I posted this in the discussion thread, avoiding posting her, because I am not happy with Nikki right now. But I do think the problem is they show love differently. With the concept of five love languages, JPG's languages are acts of service and physical touch. He feels that his actions and how he touches her says how much he loves her. His willingness to leave his daughter to him means much more than casually saying ILY. Nikki is a words of affirmation and maybe quality time, not sure on the second. Since she isn't hearing ILY, she refuses to see love. She is frustrated because she isn't getting the words and he is frustrated because he isn't getting the acts. They really need to learn to communicate in ways the others appreciate but also to learn to appreciate how the other is showing their love.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:12 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:I agree. I think some got the impression from last night's CT episode that Nikki was asking him leave to Miami and Camilla for her. Glad he responded that she has never done that. Sounds like they talked about moving to LA but my guess is it must have been if Juan got a job opportunity there.

On the Bachelor he told Clare that he can picture himself in Sacramento. Not sure if he meant it but maybe he is open to relocating if the circumstances are right.

To me it means that Juan Pablo had no clue as to how far Sacramento is located from LA. We're a pretty big state. Smiley
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:36 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:JPs Twittter

Juan Pablo Galavis™‏@JuanPaGalavis
As you ALREADY know @EvelDick, @Nikki_Ferrell and I are ALWAYS here to SUPPORT you!!! #GreatHuman #GreatFriend
9:56 AM - 1 Oct 2014

Now that Evel Dick's news is out there, I just want to say that being HIV positive is not a death sentence. I ride AIDS Lifecycle which is a fund raiser for AIDS Research and Prevention - we ride bikes 545 miles from San Francisco to LA over 7 days. Every year there are 300+ "Positive Pedalers" amongst the 2,000+ riders - HIV positive people who are living full lives and are able to ride the 80 miles a day that the ride requires. I know one man who was diagnosed in 1983 and has basically been a guinea pig for AIDS Research. He is still alive and thriving - does the ride every year.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:40 pm

eirekay wrote:

Juan Pablo Galavis™️‏@JuanPaGalavis
As you ALREADY know @EvelDick, @Nikki_Ferrell and I are ALWAYS here to SUPPORT you!!! #GreatHuman #GreatFriend

Now that Evel Dick's news is out there, I just want to say that being HIV positive is not a death sentence.  I ride AIDS Lifecycle which is a fund raiser for AIDS Research and Prevention - we ride bikes 545 miles from San Francisco to LA over 7 days.  Every year there are 300+ "Positive Pedalers" amongst the 2,000+ riders - HIV positive people who are living full lives and are able to ride the 80 miles a day that the ride requires.  I know one man who was diagnosed in 1983 and has basically been a guinea pig for AIDS Research.  He is still alive and thriving - does the ride every year.

That is so wonderful that you contribute your time and energy to bike all those miles for a condition that always gets such a bad rap. If every individual would participate in some sort of charity, just maybe we'd have more compassionate people in this world. JPG and Nikki have done so much charity work, maybe you'll see them on the AIDS Lifecycle ride sometime!  yes
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
eirekay wrote:

Juan Pablo Galavis™️‏@JuanPaGalavis

Now that Evel Dick's news is out there, I just want to say that being HIV positive is not a death sentence.  I ride AIDS Lifecycle which is a fund raiser for AIDS Research and Prevention - we ride bikes 545 miles from San Francisco to LA over 7 days.  Every year there are 300+ "Positive Pedalers" amongst the 2,000+ riders - HIV positive people who are living full lives and are able to ride the 80 miles a day that the ride requires.  I know one man who was diagnosed in 1983 and has basically been a guinea pig for AIDS Research.  He is still alive and thriving - does the ride every year.

That is so wonderful that you contribute your time and energy to bike all those miles for a condition that always gets such a bad rap. If every individual would participate in some sort of charity, just maybe we'd have more compassionate people in this world. JPG and Nikki have done so much charity work, maybe you'll see them on the AIDS Lifecycle ride sometime!  yes

I hope so! Unfortunately, AIDS and HIV have made a resurgence in the last 5 years. One of of 6 HIV positives Americans doesn't know they are carrying the disease. Approximately 50,000 new cases of HIV are diagnosed each yr. :soapbox

One of my closest friends provides fostercare for medically impacted newborns. She has cared for two HIV positive babies - neither was adopted and both were put back into the Fostercare system with very uncertain futures. I ride in the hopes that she won't ever have to care for a 3rd HIV positive baby.

Sorry for being off topic! Carry on!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I posted this in the discussion thread, avoiding posting her, because I am not happy with Nikki right now.  But I do think the problem is they show love differently. With the concept of five love languages, JPG's languages are acts of service and physical touch.  He feels that his actions and how he touches her says how much he loves her.  His willingness to leave his daughter to him means much more than casually saying ILY.  Nikki is a words of affirmation and maybe quality time, not sure on the second.  Since she isn't hearing ILY, she refuses to see love.  She is frustrated because she isn't getting the words and he is frustrated because he isn't getting the acts.  They really need to learn to communicate in ways the others appreciate but also to learn to appreciate how the other is showing their love.

Right on Stuck, I love that book. May be someone should suggest it them. ITA with you with what's going. I believe at the end, they will understand how to communicate those feeling with the help of Dr Jenn. Giving the other what he/she needs. Can't wait for the next episode.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:Really enjoyed and got a great deal out of this episode of CT...more understanding. Nikki is very real I believe with her close friends and family, those people that like she said," know that they love you." She doesn't know that about Juan. And that, along with security is crucial for women. Nikki loves deeply when she loves, she wants to be loved deeply. She cannot feel secure if she does not KNOW that he loves her. He does things that looks like he loves her and acts like he loves her but then there is this other thing,causing mixed signals. If he loves her why is he withholding that simple phrase, toss out culture, if that is for real, say it if she needs to hear it. John said it so simply and sweetly to Jenna and it was healing to her even though she is really angry and hurting also.I find myself being drawn and interested in the back story of the other couples as well and the bond that all of them formed as they experienced each other becoming vulnerable. Watching closely Nikki's triggers are revealed by her shutting down. And it is usually when Juan becomes a victim, when his body language says what she does not need hear write then. She wants to fight it out and then he cops out. There is a lot of push me, pull me stuff going on. It will be interesting to see how things resolve and evolve.

Love you post Carolina.I have not watch the epi 4 yet.

Like you Carolina, i'm also interested with the other couples story. I find the show very interesting and seeing the dynamics and story of each couple.

As what JPG tweeted there are 6 more epi left so don't be quick to form a conclusion. Bottom line, JPG and Nikki are still together, they are seeing each other every other week and they have the support of their family and friends.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis · 19h 19 hours ago
Time will TELL... The WHOLE process is TOUGH, so DON'T make your conclussions that QUICK... There is like 6 episodes LEFT... #CouplesTherapy

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Jamie ‏@auntieto2 18h18 hours ago
@JuanPaGalavis how is Nikki doing?

Juan Pablo Galavis™️Verified account
‏@JuanPaGalavis
She is GOOD, sleeping... RT @auntieto2: @JuanPaGalavis how is Nikki doing?

Reply to @JuanPaGalavis @auntieto2
Jamie ‏@auntieto2 18h17 hours ago
@JuanPaGalavis Smiley good to hear, miss seeing her tweets but totally understand why she shut down her account

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I posted this in the discussion thread, avoiding posting her, because I am not happy with Nikki right now.  But I do think the problem is they show love differently. With the concept of five love languages, JPG's languages are acts of service and physical touch.  He feels that his actions and how he touches her says how much he loves her.  His willingness to leave his daughter to him means much more than casually saying ILY.  Nikki is a words of affirmation and maybe quality time, not sure on the second.  Since she isn't hearing ILY, she refuses to see love.  She is frustrated because she isn't getting the words and he is frustrated because he isn't getting the acts.  They really need to learn to communicate in ways the others appreciate but also to learn to appreciate how the other is showing their love.

I like your thoughts on the Five Love Languages. I agree. They do need to understand and appreciate how each other shows their love and also learn how to show love to each other in the language they understand. Interesting that "language" has played a big role in this relationship.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Discussion - Couples Therapy Premier Sept 10 2014

+36
mtnlvr55
livlafluv1
theKeptGrits
eliza3
glazedover
gurlbrit
Amberish
eirekay
amundefined2
Prd2brdhd
metalgirl