Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:23 pm

I actually like her ring a lot! I think it's beautiful and they were lucky to have NL gift them!
Jealous much Kelly?


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 21634
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:32 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@Bet2Win wrote:What did Kelly tweet?

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  ·  18h
I'm thinking Marcus got his ring inspiration from Lacy's makeup. More is better? Ehhh... Or something like that. #BachelorInParadise

I never followed twitter on past contestants during epi's of TB or 'ette or any show because I'm not crazy about the snark from the very same people who were on the show themselves. But now that I put it on our portal, I'm always looking at it. duh

Is there a link now on this board to tweets?? Where can I find it? TIA!
Regarding Kelly: To paraphrase Breaking Bad, "If I ever have an anal polyp I'll know what to name it."

MiaHawk

Posts : 2625
Join date : 2011-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:03 pm

@MiaHawk wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:
@Bet2Win wrote:What did Kelly tweet?

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  ·  18h
I'm thinking Marcus got his ring inspiration from Lacy's makeup. More is better? Ehhh... Or something like that. #BachelorInParadise

I never followed twitter on past contestants during epi's of TB or 'ette or any show because I'm not crazy about the snark from the very same people who were on the show themselves. But now that I put it on our portal, I'm always looking at it. duh

Is there a link now on this board to tweets?? Where can I find it? TIA!
Regarding Kelly: To paraphrase Breaking Bad, "If I ever have an anal polyp I'll know what to name it."  

OT - If you click "Portal" at the top of the page, under banner, you will see two twitter feeds. One, of contestants, famous people (for lack of a better description) and another feed for information, rag magz, regular feed from @bachspoilersfan

I posted in About our Site, if anyone wants someone in particular to follow, let me know and I'll add them.

As for Kelly, not only was that rude and jealous, but not very nice especially towards her fellow cast member. They were both on JPG's season.

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30962
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:04 pm

@MiaHawk wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:
@Bet2Win wrote:What did Kelly tweet?

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  ·  18h
I'm thinking Marcus got his ring inspiration from Lacy's makeup. More is better? Ehhh... Or something like that. #BachelorInParadise

I never followed twitter on past contestants during epi's of TB or 'ette or any show because I'm not crazy about the snark from the very same people who were on the show themselves. But now that I put it on our portal, I'm always looking at it. duh

Is there a link now on this board to tweets?? Where can I find it? TIA!
Regarding Kelly: To paraphrase Breaking Bad, "If I ever have an anal polyp I'll know what to name it."  

Mia, love that quote and it is perfect for Kelly.

Kasha, I think it is a beautiful ring.

Kelly better be careful, Josh and Marcus are friends, and Josh doesn't like it when people insult the people he cares about. Andi might not be able to hang out with Kelly and support her nasty tweeting habit anymore.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 45
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:25 pm




Lacy Faddoul@LacyFaddoul
acyfaddoul
5 minutes ago
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to my family, friends, and bachelor nation for all the love and support. This was one of the greatest days. #BachelorInParadise #love #bachelornation #engaged

http://instagram.com/p/svqMqJm3NP/


GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30962
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:26 pm

We have better pics than that on our forum! Someone send that girl some pics. laugh out loud


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30962
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by vivi2 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:50 pm


That ring is beautiful. Marcus and Lacy look so good together and they're such a nice couple. I'm really happy for them.

vivi2

Posts : 1301
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:01 pm

@vivi2 wrote:
That ring is beautiful.  Marcus and Lacy look so good together and they're such a nice couple.  I'm really happy for them.

To me, this ^^^ is THE most important thing. I gravitate towards "nice" people, in life and on this show. Smart, successful, and talented friends are nice to have, but above all things, I value a kind heart. Because when the chips are down and you need a friend to turn to, it is kindness that will matter most.

MiaHawk

Posts : 2625
Join date : 2011-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by vivi2 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:11 pm

@MiaHawk wrote:
@vivi2 wrote:
That ring is beautiful.  Marcus and Lacy look so good together and they're such a nice couple.  I'm really happy for them.

To me, this ^^^ is THE most important thing.  I gravitate towards "nice" people, in life and on this show.  Smart, successful, and talented friends are nice to have, but above all things, I value a kind heart.  Because when the chips are down and you need a friend to turn to, it is kindness that will matter most.  

I agree. Just o/t question, why do you call Marcus 'strudel' ? like in pastry? Sorry, but I didn't really follow him....

vivi2

Posts : 1301
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:21 pm

@vivi2 wrote:
@MiaHawk wrote:
@vivi2 wrote:
That ring is beautiful.  Marcus and Lacy look so good together and they're such a nice couple.  I'm really happy for them.

To me, this ^^^ is THE most important thing.  I gravitate towards "nice" people, in life and on this show.  Smart, successful, and talented friends are nice to have, but above all things, I value a kind heart.  Because when the chips are down and you need a friend to turn to, it is kindness that will matter most.  

I agree.  Just o/t question, why do you call Marcus 'strudel' ?  like in pastry?  Sorry, but I didn't really follow him....


Just a silly nickname. One day I said that my strudel has canoodled with more than 20 poodles (in reference to the lie detector) and it stuck. And, besides, strudels are yummy.
Zak Waddel was my fig newton. LOL

MiaHawk

Posts : 2625
Join date : 2011-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by vivi2 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:23 pm


hahaha, I think the name fits him and I love strudels too. Thanks Mia.

vivi2

Posts : 1301
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by StacyNor on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Yay! I like them, I really do. They are my second Bachelor franchise fave couple, after SeanCat of course. Congrats to them and the Kelly ''Travesty'' tweet..... well she is what I call a ''mean girl''.

StacyNor

Posts : 700
Join date : 2014-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:09 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum