SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:23 pm

I actually like her ring a lot! I think it's beautiful and they were lucky to have NL gift them!
Jealous much Kelly?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:What did Kelly tweet?

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty  ·  18h
I'm thinking Marcus got his ring inspiration from Lacy's makeup. More is better? Ehhh... Or something like that. #BachelorInParadise

I never followed twitter on past contestants during epi's of TB or 'ette or any show because I'm not crazy about the snark from the very same people who were on the show themselves. But now that I put it on our portal, I'm always looking at it. duh

Is there a link now on this board to tweets?? Where can I find it? TIA!
Regarding Kelly: To paraphrase Breaking Bad, "If I ever have an anal polyp I'll know what to name it."
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:03 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I'm thinking Marcus got his ring inspiration from Lacy's makeup. More is better? Ehhh... Or something like that. #BachelorInParadise

I never followed twitter on past contestants during epi's of TB or 'ette or any show because I'm not crazy about the snark from the very same people who were on the show themselves. But now that I put it on our portal, I'm always looking at it. duh

Regarding Kelly: To paraphrase Breaking Bad, "If I ever have an anal polyp I'll know what to name it."  

OT - If you click "Portal" at the top of the page, under banner, you will see two twitter feeds. One, of contestants, famous people (for lack of a better description) and another feed for information, rag magz, regular feed from @bachspoilersfan

I posted in About our Site, if anyone wants someone in particular to follow, let me know and I'll add them.

As for Kelly, not only was that rude and jealous, but not very nice especially towards her fellow cast member. They were both on JPG's season.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:04 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Mia, love that quote and it is perfect for Kelly.

Kasha, I think it is a beautiful ring.

Kelly better be careful, Josh and Marcus are friends, and Josh doesn't like it when people insult the people he cares about. Andi might not be able to hang out with Kelly and support her nasty tweeting habit anymore.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:25 pm

Lacy Faddoul@LacyFaddoul
acyfaddoul
5 minutes ago
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to my family, friends, and bachelor nation for all the love and support. This was one of the greatest days. #BachelorInParadise #love #bachelornation #engaged

http://instagram.com/p/svqMqJm3NP/

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 10617041_1464029683874677_88632847_n
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:26 pm

We have better pics than that on our forum! Someone send that girl some pics. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:50 pm

That ring is beautiful. Marcus and Lacy look so good together and they're such a nice couple. I'm really happy for them.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:01 pm

vivi2 wrote:
That ring is beautiful.  Marcus and Lacy look so good together and they're such a nice couple.  I'm really happy for them.

To me, this ^^^ is THE most important thing. I gravitate towards "nice" people, in life and on this show. Smart, successful, and talented friends are nice to have, but above all things, I value a kind heart. Because when the chips are down and you need a friend to turn to, it is kindness that will matter most.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:11 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
vivi2 wrote:
That ring is beautiful.  Marcus and Lacy look so good together and they're such a nice couple.  I'm really happy for them.

To me, this ^^^ is THE most important thing.  I gravitate towards "nice" people, in life and on this show.  Smart, successful, and talented friends are nice to have, but above all things, I value a kind heart.  Because when the chips are down and you need a friend to turn to, it is kindness that will matter most.  

I agree. Just o/t question, why do you call Marcus 'strudel' ? like in pastry? Sorry, but I didn't really follow him....

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:21 pm

vivi2 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
vivi2 wrote:

To me, this ^^^ is THE most important thing.  I gravitate towards "nice" people, in life and on this show.  Smart, successful, and talented friends are nice to have, but above all things, I value a kind heart.  Because when the chips are down and you need a friend to turn to, it is kindness that will matter most.  

I agree.  Just o/t question, why do you call Marcus 'strudel' ?  like in pastry?  Sorry, but I didn't really follow him....

Just a silly nickname. One day I said that my strudel has canoodled with more than 20 poodles (in reference to the lie detector) and it stuck. And, besides, strudels are yummy.
Zak Waddel was my fig newton. LOL
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:23 pm

hahaha, I think the name fits him and I love strudels too. Thanks Mia.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Yay! I like them, I really do. They are my second Bachelor franchise fave couple, after SeanCat of course. Congrats to them and the Kelly ''Travesty'' tweet..... well she is what I call a ''mean girl''.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal