SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 16 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:10 pm

They won the genetic lottery. How can a couple look so beautiful? Not only handsome or hot but also just beautiful. I love that pic you posted Linds of Marcus leading Lacy, just adorable.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 pm

I love Marcus and Lacey. She is so elegant looking, and there are no words to describe how flippin handsome Marcus is!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:46 pm

I am hoping the will announce their wedding tonight.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:43 am

LacyMarcus

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd 25m25 minutes ago
Happy to announce the release of "I Do" http://www.lacyfaddoulperfumes.com to get your own!

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 B6o6ODrCAAANOJ_

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:47 am

Is this for real?? Wow. This must be there new adventure or announcement they had. Good for them. Everyone from this show tries to capitalize. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:08 am

I love it! What a great bridal shower gift to add if one is making up a basket of some sort or part of your bridal party gifts.

I say go for it. Anyone that comes off this show should take every advantage they can if they can get ahead financially with a new business adventure.

ETA: she wanted to create her own scent for her wedding! Love it!

Why our scent is so special... I've been planning my wedding the past few months and wanted to create my own handcrafted scent for myself to wear on my wedding day. A scent is something that we can link to a memory. It's exactly what my wedding will smell like. I want to share it with you, so you'll have a little piece of our wedding to wear everyday. Marcus and I sat down and spent many hours attempting to perfect my scent, with multiple attempts we finally perfected my perfume I Do.
I Do. is a handcrafted perfume which holds fruity top notes, sentual floral notes, and warm base notes. Marcus and I truly wanted to create something beautiful and unique for myself and something I could share with everyone that have been so supportive and continuing to support our BIG day!
Our bottle is also very special as the ring located on the bottle is my engagement ring that Marcus proposed with on the ABC show "Bachelor in Paradise." Timing is everything in life and now is the time to be apart of ours with our perfume I Do.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:11 am

I love the idea. 
I may order some for me. I love stuff like this--perfume, candles, aromatherapy, scented baths. They could do a lot with this idea.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:LacyMarcus

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  25m25 minutes ago
Happy to announce the release of "I Do"  http://www.lacyfaddoulperfumes.com  to get your own!

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 B6o6ODrCAAANOJ_

What an extraordinarily beautiful couple.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:49 pm

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Bachelor+Season+19+Premiere+umm7oyJCaNMx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:38 pm

I have to bring this forward, thanks Linds for posting, and Stacy for reminding me. I love when I see a real love story unfold in front of me.

Linds911 wrote:Lacy's dress is very pretty.

Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise 14 minutes ago

The first #BachelorInParadise couple is here to celebrate @C_Soules! #TheBachelor

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 B6nqLZsCUAI_u2B

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:22 pm

www.people.com/article/bachelor-in-paradise-lacy-faddoul-marcus-grodd-summer-wedding

They've already looked at some venues and are shooting for a summer wedding. They seem like a real good match, both so sweet.

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:27 pm

Oh my gosh, I love these two! I will have to organize this topic and start a wedding thread.

I wonder what this means??

played out in front of Bachelor Nation, the couple is adamant about including fans in their nuptials.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal