SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 29 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:49 pm

chloep wrote:Oh... And adding to the "(maybe)wedding-gate":

Marcus shared this pic of Lacy and his brother on the 3rd(when I know for a fact that they were in Mexico at the time) saying "Family night #Calinights "

So it's either a throwback or his brother was in Mexico with them(we know Lacy's parents too were at a point in Mexico) and M deliberately inserted the "Cali" part to fool ppl(or at least not make them wonder). (Also, it looks quite a bit tropical to me, no?)

Yes it does look tropical - I was in Cozumel earlier this year and this looked like many ocean side cafe's there. Even the waiter in the background looks Hispanic, but there are tons of palm trees and Hispanics in California too. It's one of those things that isn't proof but surely is consistent with a wedding on that trip.

Still to me the most definitive thing is the ring. I'm not a woman but IMO an engaged woman doesn't wear a ring on her ring finger, closer to her heart than her engagement ring, unless it's a wedding band. Maybe on the other side of her engagement ring she might wear a "keeper" to keep from losing the engagement ring but I think the inner spot is reserved for her wedding band, and while she might try her wedding band on to make sure it fits (my wife did) she won't actually wear the wedding band until she's married. IMO and like I said - I'm not a woman so what do I know?

But thanks chloep for the rest of the stuff - super sweet from a super cute couple!

Last edited by Lucas15 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:13 pm

chloep wrote:btw, this was a really cute exchange:

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Exc10

"My bride to be".

Sneaky!

Thanks for the goodies chloep.

IA Lucas. I can't think of any reason why anyone would wear another ring next to their engagement ring unless it's a wedding band. I'm superstitious.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:50 pm

Yep. These two have totally tied the knot in PV.. Sooooooo happy for them! Everything falls together. SmileySmiley

(Check out Marcus' IG) ps they got engaged exactly 1 year ago

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:55 pm

chloep wrote:Yep. These two have totally tied the knot in PV.. Sooooooo happy for them! Everything falls together. SmileySmiley

High clap High clap

so happy for them
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Yay! Are they showing this on the show?

Btw, was this a little wedding and then they plan on having a bigger one? Or is this final?

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:49 pm

US is running with the married story

@usweekly: Exclusive: #BachelorInParadise alums Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul are married! http://t.co/X5Y9EmUG6x http://t.co/X3yAUnNFTn

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Samuel10Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Samuel10 Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Family10Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Samuel15Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:12 pm

:cutesmile!:

Oh, this site never ceases to amaze me! You guys broke the news first. People magazine who? US who? Bach and Bachette Fans is the place to be in.

Congrats again!

Thanks lipsis.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:30 pm

chloep wrote:Yep. These two have totally tied the knot in PV.. Sooooooo happy for them! Everything falls together. SmileySmiley

@marcus_groddHappy 1 year anniversary honey buns! Crazy to think I had a ring in my pocket this time last year without her having a clue. Whatcha getting ready for?

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 29 11327168_1438370419819907_532932522_n

Congrats to the newlyweds!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:34 pm

Aww, congrats to them. They are such an adorable couple. I hope we get to see the wedding!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:37 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Aww, congrats to them.  They are such an adorable couple.  I hope we get to see the wedding!
According to US we will.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Congrats to Marcus and Lacy! I never had any doubts about the two of them. awwww
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Love them together! Congrats to the newlyweds!

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal