SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 4:24 pm

Awesome! So good to hear it's going to happen with or without aBC. That's the main thing!

Thanks chloep!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:05 pm

Under the comments of Lacy's pic of her at the gym, she alludes to the fact that their wedding will be televised. Can someone please bring that convo over? Chloep, have you heard anything about this?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:08 pm

eversotrue wrote:Under the comments of Lacy's pic of her at the gym, she lauds to the fact that their wedding will be televised. Can someone please bring that convo over? Chloep, have you heard anything about this?

thedorkashow
@lacyfaddoul wish that abc would televise your wedding ; you are the success couple of bachelor in paradise after all . I don't know if you'd even want that but without trying to sound super selfish, I am a big fan and would LOVE to see your big day!
lacyfaddoul
@thedorkashow stay tuned...thank you so much for your support. Smiley

https://instagram.com/p/3EzBIbG3Oa/?taken-by=lacyfaddoul

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:09 pm

Interesting
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:21 am

Hope they aren't going to do some cheesy BIP wedding for them. They deserve better.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:31 am

Interesting for sure. Hopefully it isn't too cheesy or tacky if it's a BiP wedding.

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:30 am

I don't think it's going to be a BIP wedding at all. They will probably show their support and since they were the first BIP couple to get engaged, it makes sense that they make an appearance.

Looking forward to it!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:13 pm

As far as I know they aren't weren't opposed to a destination wedding, but on their own terms. They want their own wedding(so imput/control over details) and with their family and friends present. I did hear some of the possible scenarios that were presented to them. A destination wedding in Mexico(airing before or after BIP) was a scenario mentioned.
We'll have to wait and see. If I hear smth and am allowed to share, I will. ;)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:50 pm

Is she just kidding?

lacyfaddoul
17 minutes ago
I'm no longer engaged // meet my new boyfriend // his names flipper
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 25  his names flippeMarcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 25 10731972_480652415433931_1396138768_n
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:58 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Is she just kidding?

lacyfaddoul
17 minutes ago
I'm no longer engaged // meet my new boyfriend // his names flipper
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 25  his names flippeMarcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 25 10731972_480652415433931_1396138768_n

Yes she is.

Marcus posted this pic not long ago.

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 25 11334678_1015374038487936_1206761575_n

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Looks like she changed the caption: it now says "someone's been replaced" Smiley instead of "I'm no longer engaged". I think her little "joke" must have caught a lot of people by surprise when she didn't intend it to be anything other than a joke. (including Marcus cantstopl )
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Plus Marcus posted a pic of them on horseback like half an hour later. They are more than okay. Promised. ;) Lacy's parents joined them in Mexico.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal