SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 26 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by sara11 Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:03 pm

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 11376496_882491588470593_375009023_n

Source: Lacy IG

Why does Lacy have two rings on, did they get married?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:54 pm

Sara, I saw that too and I thought the same thing.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:57 pm

me too!!! She looks married!!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:41 pm

by chloep on Sun May 24, 2015 3:02 pm

^^ Sorry, wasn't around. No date, but almost. Things are moving forward nicely. For the time being they are okay with waiting for ABC to make up their minds. The wedding is going to happen in a couple of months, with or without them though, so no worries. They are about to fix their location, are finalizing their guest list, etc...
Lacy is started her bridal boot camp this past week. ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:47 pm

^^ But why the wedding band?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:51 pm

I noticed that too when I was screenshot all the pics, very interesting..

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 8367-910 Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 I_got_13 Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:12 pm

It does look like a band.

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Captur10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:17 am

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 11379067_809254182477684_1645131632_n

Marcus instagram
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It does look like a band.

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Captur10
I think so, too. Maybe they quietly got married(meaning out of the media limelight) and will announce it during premier airing of BIP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It does look like a band.

I think so, too. Maybe they quietly got married (meaning out of the media limelight) and will announce it during premier airing of BIP.

I think so three. It's not all that unusual for a couple to get married - perhaps very privately and sometimes secretly - for their own very personal reasons and then later have a public ceremony with all the trimmings. Since an ABC televised wedding waits on scheduling of air time and production needs it's doesn't necessarily jell with what the couple wants that could be reason enough to have a very private and very quiet wedding.

Certainly where she is wearing a ring that is pretty clearly not part of her engagement ring is where a woman will wear a wedding ring.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:47 am

Thanks Stacy! That's a great pic! Marcus makes me melt. He's such a cutie.

I'm looking forward to the details of the wedding band mystery.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:53 am

Me four?! I told you guys(in the other thread, I believe) that they were in Mexico for a week. Knowing that they've been approached by TPTB about a destination wedding and what kind of things they already decided on and knowing that the OG plan was to show their wedding in a BIP2 special, my thoughts jumped to a small wedding in Puerto Vallarta with close family members... The answer I got was "negative", but I am seriously wondering why else Lacy's parents and Marcus' brother(probs)(among others?) were there... I thought perhaps a vacay+planning for a wedding after BIP has wrapped filming, but this is really suspect.....

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal