SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:33 pm

Ok.

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:27 pm

4th of July celebration with Lacy's fam:

Lacy Faddoul
Happy 4th of July! — celebrating Independence Day.
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 31 1493477_10153309486365067_8621470424324703579_o

@lacyfaddoul: Let the 4th of July fun begin....#familyisforever #happy4th 3d
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 31 11259110_1464716070489500_841272118_n

@lacyfaddoul: Can I just say this is my birth control....#happy4th 1d
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 31 11357601_789765187810885_1331319059_n

@marcus_grodd: Independence Day! [emojis]
Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 31 11421975_1620315404919590_1633428494_n

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:40 pm

Very cute. Thank you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:24 pm

Adorable pics

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:48 pm

GMA tom. for these cuties:)

Edit: 1 cutie only... Marcus is doing smth he has been thinking about for a long time. Smiley C.G. training Smiley Won't see his cute face for a good couple of weeks. sad

Last edited by chloep on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:20 am; edited 5 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:33 pm

I hope someone finds a clip or updates us! Thanks chloep!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:40 pm

I think Ali said in her sc that it wouldn't actually air until the 27th?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:43 pm

Catching up on posts. I see it looks like some sort of reunion with others going as well. Thanks cp.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:06 am

Edited post above. Correction(s) were in order.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:21 pm

chloep wrote:GMA tom. for these cuties:)

Edit: 1 cutie only... Marcus is doing smth he has been thinking about for a long time. Smiley C.G. training Smiley Won't see his cute face for a good couple of weeks. sad

Computer animation?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:41 pm

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. Coast Guard. Smiley He is on his 2month basic training. No phones or access to the internet, etc. No off-base time either, so Lacy and his fam won't be seeing him for the duration of the boot camp. I believe they can only communicate through letters, but he won't really have time for that, I guess. USCG BC has quite the reputation to be the most brutal BC out of all the armed forces. I can see him doing really well with the CG though. Plus, living in Newport he has LA/LB and the SD sectors within arm reach so with some luck they'll have an easier time adjusting.
Good Luck to him! :peanutbutter:

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:50 pm

chloep wrote:Sorry, I wasn't very clear. Coast Guard. Smiley He is on his 2month basic training. No phones or access to the internet, etc. No off-base time either, so Lacy and his fam won't be seeing him for the duration of the boot camp. I believe they can only communicate through letters, but he won't really have time for that, I guess. USCG BC has quite the reputation to be the most brutal BC out of all the armed forces.  I can see him doing really well with the CG though. Plus, living in Newport he has LA/LB and the SD sectors within arm reach so with some luck they'll have an easier time adjusting.
Good Luck to him! :peanutbutter:

Ah, that makes a lot more sense! I just couldn't get to an answer that reconciled with how I've seen those initials used and what I know of Marcus.

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal