SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:23 pm

jojo47 wrote:Here's the SC with Tim & the boat SC underneath it for comparison:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IMO, the SC with Tim looks like they're higher up than water level. Also, the windows don't look like they'd be tall enough. I still think that the SC with Tim is located in a building and they are above ground level.
I am still looking for pictures from the restaurant that is on the second floor of the Polson Pier. IT states that there is one with panoramic views, yet I have to see one. Grrr. To me, the solarium may be excluded, but there is also a second section to the solarium that is supposed to be small and quaint from the description, yet no pics either. Again, both of those things are on the 2nd/3rd floors. Now looking more into the harborfront.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Tim & woman holding a rose on the pier, so it must be after dinner & he's given her the rose already. Does this match Polson Pier in the bottom SC? The angle in which you view the CN Tower looks to be very similar, just a slight variation on how far out you are on the pier perhaps.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:37 pm

This is April on the motorcycle & these appear to be the same clothes as Tim & woman on the pier. Therefore, I'd say April has a date in Toronto & gets a rose.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Where did this SC come from? I don't see it in the preview right before the episode starts or at the end. Is there another preview somewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:19 pm

That came from a tweeter early on at the beginning of filming. There is another one, I'm looking for they are under a cabana. I was going to match up the sunglass girl and bathing suits because I think it's from the same beach volleyball date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That came from a tweeter early on at the beginning of filming. There is another one, I'm looking for they are under a cabana. I was going to match up the sunglass girl and bathing suits because I think it's from the same beach volleyball date.

last night I was fooling around with paint to see how it worked and this is what I came up with ... Any idea where they stayed in Mexico?

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:45 pm

jojo47 wrote:This is April on the motorcycle & these appear to be the same clothes as Tim & woman on the pier. Therefore, I'd say April has a date in Toronto & gets a rose.

I thought it was Lisa on the motorcycle?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:48 pm

richmondrose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That came from a tweeter early on at the beginning of filming. There is another one, I'm looking for they are under a cabana. I was going to match up the sunglass girl and bathing suits because I think it's from the same beach volleyball date.

last night I was fooling around with paint to see how it worked and this is what I came up with ... Any idea where they stayed in Mexico?

Great job! I read Cabo, right?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:01 pm

I found the swings! They must have been a group date on Sandals private offshore island in the Bahamas. I thought it must be an island because the water is in front of them and behind them. Tim has on the same swim trunks in the swing with April as he does in the chair with Dominique. The chair is also on the island. I think they said something about kissing in front of the others. The Sandals boat takes them over. They may have stayed at the resort. I'll see if there's a match with that later.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:03 pm

Nice name association rr! I started to look for resorts in Cabo, it looks more like a hotel. I haven't come up with anything yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:07 pm

atem wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

Great job!   I read Cabo, right?

I meant which hotel. giggling

Just some queries and comments:
Were they there for two episodes? I am assuming that all 15 girls went. Do we thing that Natalie's date was in Cabo or Bahamas? One group date was beach volleyball. What is the usual number for a team? Lisa had a 1-on-1 in Cabo. If they're only there for one episode and assuming Natalie's date was in Cabo then sleuthing for episode 2 is complete.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:16 pm

Here's the chair with Dominique in it.

Also, these drapes are a match, so this is at Sandals too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill