SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:36 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Given the hair length and her face structure, it looks like April to me, especially with a more up close screen cap that I saw before. That would be interesting considering if it is in Mexico, he gave her special 1-on-1 time in two episodes back to back.

This is a possible match on the dress. ETA- The sun seems to be hitting her in same way too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nice find! I think the white straps can certainly be a match and in my opinion the hair definitely is. The long, half up half down looks the same. I would say it's pretty safe to say that the girl in that screen cap with Tim is April.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:37 pm

jojo47 wrote:Here's a closer look at Tim & the girl on the beach:

It might help if someone could lighten this.

This was the one I was thinking about. To me at least, that is definitely April. The hair gives it away.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:01 pm

^^ I really think it's going to turn out to be Moorea. The beach around their hotel in Mexico doesn't look like this. The trees are much farther from the water, but I guess they could be in a different spot.

Jo, good point, it doesn't seem like there was going to be special quality time and instead he went right to the RC.

I'm not good at judging sunsets, but if this is at 6ish would they be sitting on a slightly northwest shore?

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Here it is lightened & it makes me think it's April:

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:20 pm

^IA! Where will their LCD take place? With the Canada version, will they fly back to Tim's parents house for MTP and then what? I can't remember what they did on Brad's season. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:29 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^ I really think it's going to turn out to be Moorea. The beach around their hotel in Mexico doesn't look like this. The trees are much farther from the water, but I guess they could be in a different spot.

Jo, good point, it doesn't seem like there was going to be special quality time and instead he went right to the RC.

I'm not good at judging sunsets, but if this is at 6ish would they be sitting on a slightly northwest shore?

Does the mountain line in this SC match with the one above? Specifically this part?

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:52 pm

jojo47 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^ I really think it's going to turn out to be Moorea. The beach around their hotel in Mexico doesn't look like this. The trees are much farther from the water, but I guess they could be in a different spot.

Does the mountain line in this SC match with the one above? Specifically this part?

Sure seems to match.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:05 pm

^ That looks like a match to me. Is that Moorea?

Also, I've only been following along for the past week or so. My Canadian friend has me hooked. As far as the F3 goes, is it looking like it's April, Trisha and Kaylynn? Is there any proof through screen caps of any of the girls in the F2? Sorry if this is already posted somewhere!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ That looks like a match to me. Is that Moorea?

Also, I've only been following along for the past week or so. My Canadian friend has me hooked. As far as the F3 goes, is it looking like it's April, Trisha and Kaylynn? Is there any proof through screen caps of any of the girls in the F2? Sorry if this is already posted somewhere!

That's why I was asking about where the LCD is held. There are SCs of April and Tim in Moorea in 2 different casual outfits.

Jo- looks like a match!! clapping!  I assume it's Moorea, but where?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Yikes! So much to catch up on! You guys are awesome!

Grace: I had noticed the green glasses that Natalie was holding under the cabana, then I matched up the back of her blue bathing suit with the girl in the water who is also holding something green, glasses (I thought maybe goggles) That's why I think it's Natalie.

But, the other pic of Tim carrying the girl, I think takes place another day, different shorts I think. ( I was multi tasking at work, never a good idea laugh out loud). I will have to go back and grab the caps and put them together.

We don't have proof of Kaylynn as F3 do we? I don't think she makes it past 5-6 simply because I don't think she is anywhere near Tim's type.

jojo! That looks like a match to me, especially where the mountain dips a bit! I think they might even be on the other side, behind your red circle.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:46 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ That looks like a match to me. Is that Moorea?

That's why I was asking about where the LCD is held. There are SCs of April and Tim in Moorea in 2 different casual outfits.

Jo- looks like a match!! clapping!  I assume it's Moorea, but where?

Grace, it's the beach at Moorea Pearl Resort. However, Tim & April could be somewhere else on a date that's along that same beachline, but it is Moorea.

ETA: Just to clarify, Moorea Pearl Resort is also where April's room was matched.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:53 pm

Gosh I hope he doesnt take Kaylynn on a fantasy date unless she is F1. GA - I agree that she is not Tim's type at all.
grace - on Brad's season, the F2 both met Brad's family at his parents home in the Montreal area.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill