SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:22 am

clapping! grace! I didn't see that post! Great job!

Toronto epi is up next right? Then they go to Cabo? On Brad's season 4 were eliminated in the 2nd epi, that leaves 10 to go to Cabo?

Volley ball has at least 6 on each team but I don't think the rules will apply here. I only see 7 on the beach. Where are the other 3?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:clapping! grace! I didn't see that post! Great job!

Toronto epi is up next right? Then they go to Cabo? On Brad's season 4 were eliminated in the 2nd epi, that leaves 10 to go to Cabo?

Volley ball has at least 6 on each team but I don't think the rules will apply here. I only see 7 on the beach. Where are the other 3?

Sorry, I'm confused. Can someone recap the order of the destinations. I thought I read somewhere it was Cabo, Bahamas, Toronto.

Great job grace!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I can see Lisa's green bathing suit with her hands on her thighs on the beach, same green as under the cabana. I don't see Kaylynn's emerald/turquoise bathing suit on the beach. You can see just a bit of her b/suit through unknown's arm. The lifeguard looks like it could be Natalie, she doesn't have her hair tied.

Unknown could be the one running for the ball or the one at the very back watching, black b/suit tie around her neck.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:36 am

Sorry I was way off. I shouldn't go by memory!

GuardianAngel wrote:
DazedAndConfused wrote:
1. Vancouver
2. Cabo, Mexico
3. Bahamas
4. Toronto
5. Stay tuned...

Found this while looking for the order. Maybe Tim is the 8th player.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry I was way off. I shouldn't go by memory!

GuardianAngel wrote:
DazedAndConfused wrote:
1. Vancouver
2. Cabo, Mexico
3. Bahamas
4. Toronto
5. Stay tuned...

Found this while looking for the order. Maybe Tim is the 8th player.

Okay. 15 girls - 2 girls @ 1-on-1 dates = 13 girls +Tim =14 players (7 per side). I wonder how they decided whose team he'd be on.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:46 am

jojo47 wrote:Tim & woman holding a rose on the pier, so it must be after dinner & he's given her the rose already. Does this match Polson Pier in the bottom SC? The angle in which you view the CN Tower looks to be very similar, just a slight variation on how far out you are on the pier perhaps.

Yes, this is along the walkway coming towards the entrance to the Polson pier complex. I think this is a match to the entrance. The rails match, and I have been there before. The angle matches too.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:03 am

I think this is the second RC. Did they go back to the mansion from Cabo or is this still in Mexico?  Notice Natalie is at the RC so I guess she didn't leave on her own. But why would she come back saying that she had made a mistake if Tim booted her?  Just doesn't make sense. :crazed

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:10 am

It doesn't look like the mansion, which is more rustic. Although I see the same purple screen in the background to the right. The ladies don't look like they were in the sun. Maybe Vancouver?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:11 am

Mansion

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:31 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Here's the SC with Tim & the boat SC underneath it for comparison:

IMO, the SC with Tim looks like they're higher up than water level. Also, the windows don't look like they'd be tall enough. I still think that the SC with Tim is located in a building and they are above ground level.
I am still looking for pictures from the restaurant that is on the second floor of the Polson Pier.  IT states that there is one with panoramic views, yet I have to see one.  Grrr.  To me, the solarium may be excluded, but there is also a second section to the solarium that is supposed to be small and quaint from the description, yet no pics either.  Again, both of those things are on the 2nd/3rd floors.  Now looking more into the harborfront.

There are pictures of the polson pier cabana restaurant from the outside, and I still don't see any curved windows. I'm not sure it is the same date. Windows are flat, from what I have seen.
officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:38 am

This is the Polson pier Cabana restaurant from the outside.  Windows don't match... No curves.

Last edited by officeRules on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

I can see Lisa's green bathing suit with her hands on her thighs on the beach, same green as under the cabana. I don't see Kaylynn's emerald/turquoise bathing suit on the beach. You can see just a bit of her b/suit through unknown's arm. The lifeguard looks like it could be Natalie, she doesn't have her hair tied.

Unknown could be the one running for the ball or the one at the very back watching, black b/suit tie around her neck.

The guy who tweeted these was at the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill