SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:46 pm

And these tables/chairs from the Hyatt seem to match those in the SC with the girls:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:59 pm

I think this SC is from the Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa. Note the TV stand with the box-like thing sitting beside it looks the same in both SC's.

This is the Gardenview Room at the resort. Perhaps there is another room type that is a better match, but the TV stand is what caught my eye.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:11 am

richmondrose wrote:I think this is the second RC. Did they go back to the mansion from Cabo or is this still in Mexico?  Notice Natalie is at the RC so I guess she didn't leave on her own. But why would she come back saying that she had made a mistake if Tim booted her?  Just doesn't make sense. :crazed

This is the mansion, isn't it? Second rose ceremony in Van.

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:15 am

That's definitely a match. Way to go!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:18 am

Looks like a match with the room JoJo. Good job! I wonder why she wants to go home at the Fantasy suite stage? That's could be a major problem for Tim! affraid

I tried to get a clearer image of this SC. Does it look like April?

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:25 am

Also, wondering if the motorcycle shot is in front of the steps at the Grand hotel?  Toronto.

officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:32 am

yes.. here's another

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:39 am

Good! So, he picks ____ up on the motorcycle at the grand! then they go to their date. They end up at Polson pier... They could do many activities around the downtown core.
officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:59 am

jojo47 wrote:Tim & woman holding a rose on the pier, so it must be after dinner & he's given her the rose already. Does this match Polson Pier in the bottom SC? The angle in which you view the CN Tower looks to be very similar, just a slight variation on how far out you are on the pier perhaps.

I did match the pic of tim and girl to Polson Pier, but it's the dinner locale that is driving me right boat batty right now. I am trying to find the windows in the 2-4 restaurants close to and on the pier. The problem there is the one that is the most promising right now, I can't find inside pics of so am really going to go crazy.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:03 am

grace8136 wrote:Looks like a match with the room JoJo. Good job! I wonder why she wants to go home at the Fantasy suite stage? That's could be a major problem for Tim!  affraid

I tried to get a clearer image of this SC. Does it look like April?

What do I know, but she look like Kaylynn to me.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:13 am

grace8136 wrote:I found the swings! They must have been a group date on Sandals private offshore island in the Bahamas. I thought it must be an island because the water is in front of them and behind them. Tim has on the same swim trunks in the swing with April as he does in the chair with Dominique. The chair is also on the island. I think they said something about kissing in front of the others. The Sandals boat takes them over. They may have stayed at the resort. I'll see if there's a match with that later.

I thought there were tweets early on that they stayed at the Atlantis in the Bahamas

Ava Boutilier @AvaBoutilier1 44m
@AftertheRose we're staying at Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas but I didn't get to see any contestants unfortunately

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:17 am

richmondrose wrote:
atem wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

last night I was fooling around with paint to see how it worked and this is what I came up with ... Any idea where they stayed in Mexico?

Great job!   I read Cabo, right?

I meant which hotel. giggling

Just some queries and comments:
Were they there for two episodes? I am assuming that all 15 girls went. Do we thing that Natalie's date was in Cabo or Bahamas? One group date was beach volleyball. What is the usual number for a team?  Lisa had a 1-on-1 in Cabo. If they're only there for one episode and assuming Natalie's date was in Cabo then sleuthing for episode 2 is complete.  

They stayed at the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos

RTTI @RTTIMEETINGS
Filming the bachelor Canadian version at the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos talk about NOT reality! pic.twitter.com/fOEyA842mT

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill