SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:54 pm

This might be useful as more SC's are released down the road. I'll post it in the No Discussion Thread too:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:45 pm

That's interesting if that's April Brockman on the beach with Tim kissing in Moorea, because she sure seems upset at another time!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
jojo47 wrote:This sounds very logical! If we don't see this SC this week, it might be finale (not necessarily). But could very likely see it on Thursday!

I think if Trisha, being a "Beauty Queen",  is F2, she will have a much more "done-up" look, even for ITM's. I also don't think she'd duplicate an outfit or accessory. The starfish are just not fancy. Based on her hideous blue baby-doll cover-up and her hairstyles, I think she'd get more done up. This is not a low-maintenance gal. As opposed to small-town April who we see in the same jeans three times.
Unless that is from the morning of the FRC when they always have the pondering pics of their journey so far. This is when both of the F2 have hardly any or no makeup on at all. Still think that`s a strong possiblility

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:05 pm

atem wrote:^^^Yes, that's the cap we are talking about that looks to be when Sachelle is let go at F3.  
IMO, that was at the mansion and that would mean F4 not F3 which wasn't at the mansion as I think it is in Moorea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:21 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:^^^Yes, that's the cap we are talking about that looks to be when Sachelle is let go at F3.  
IMO, that was at the mansion and that would mean F4 not F3 which wasn't at the mansion as I think it is in Moorea

What about the cap makes you think it takes place at the mansion? Is it something you see in the background?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Ok, just catching up here...we are still thinking the F4 are: April, Trisha, Sachelle for sure but also likely kaylynn?

F3: April, Trisha and ?

ALSO:

Season 1, Brad/ladies went to Montreal to MTP and had part 1 of their LCD there as well before going to the FRC location and having part 2 of their LCD there.

Do we have enough caps in Moorea to account for a LCD there?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:28 pm

^ We have screen caps if I'm remembering correctly of April with Tim and April is in two different outfits and both screen caps appear to be in Moorea. That could mean one of those screen caps is a LCD, but that could also mean nothing too.

If I'm wrong, someone correct me please!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:50 pm

Where do you guys think this is? It looks like they're inside something??

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

What about the cap makes you think it takes place at the mansion? Is it something you see in the background?

In this pic I see a lot of the woodwork in the background that is the same color and contours of the main door.  Also, to the right of the main door is a brick type wall that seems to be in the background too.  I believe after the F4 ceremony they would of had it in the mansion and not leave it for elsewhere.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Yikes! So much to catch up on! You guys are awesome!

Grace: I had noticed the green glasses that Natalie was holding under the cabana, then I matched up the back of her blue bathing suit with the girl in the water who is also holding something green, glasses (I thought maybe goggles) That's why I think it's Natalie.

But, the other pic of Tim carrying the girl, I think takes place another day, different shorts I think. ( I was multi tasking at work, never a good idea laugh out loud). I will have to go back and grab the caps and put them together.

We don't have proof of Kaylynn as F3 do we? I don't think she makes it past 5-6 simply because I don't think she is anywhere near Tim's type.

jojo! That looks like a match to me, especially where the mountain dips a bit! I think they might even be on the other side, behind your red circle.

Natalie has ray ban mirrored type sunglasses, not the green plastic frames. I think he's wearing the same swim trunks with and without a shirt on.
We don't have proof that anyone beside April is in Moorea. Maybe he sent them all home and it's just her! There's one SC that might be Kaylynn in Moorea. We've got nothing on Lisa or Sachelle in Moorea.

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:05 am

jojo47 wrote:Where do you guys think this is? It looks like they're inside something??

SQT after the group date at Wonderland?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:17 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Ok, just catching up here...we are still thinking the F4 are: April, Trisha, Sachelle for sure but also likely kaylynn?

F3:  April, Trisha and ?

ALSO:

Season 1, Brad/ladies went to Montreal to MTP and had part 1 of their LCD there as well before going to the FRC location and having part 2 of their LCD there.

Do we have enough caps in Moorea to account for a LCD there?

Were the FD before MTP and did they go back to the same location for part 2 of their LCD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill