SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:03 pm

richmondrose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:rr- you can see Sachelle's earing in the second cap! So are we saying Sachelle is F3? IA, he has a suit jacket on, more in line with a mansion RC rather than a tropical RC.

grace: I think Lisa is the type that wants to "win" just to tick everyone else off. laugh out loud Reminds me of Vienna and Courtney, hopefully not the same outcome!

Sorry, I'm multi tasking today and am messing up my words. What I'm trying to communicate is that I think Sachelle was let go after the HTD  and the RC was held at the Mansion.

That's a good deduction! There goes my F1 theory! giggling
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:04 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
*snipped IMO, the final 4 are Sachelle, April, Kaylynn and Trish.  F6 in Italy include Lisa and Dominique.  I think that Sachelle and Tim have their individual date in Italy and that is where she tells Tim about Lisa.

Do you think Dominique is in Italy because that's who the fight is between or is there a SC that you think is Dominique in Italy? I've been looking for it as long as you've been looking for that restaurant. giggling :crazed

Toronto: Sachelle, April, Trisha, Dominique, Lisa and Kaylynn (unless someone is hidden!)
Natalie arrives with a maroon skirt but seems to be warning Tim in dark pants and I then she seems to leave. There would be no RC in Toronto unless Dominique goes at that RC.

Italy: SCs for Sachelle, April, Trisha, Lisa and Kaylynn (only 5 girls?)

Grace, your last statement is the crux of the situation. We only have SC proof of 5 women in Italy so far.

We have no SC proof of who is in the F4, except for April. We've placed her in Moorea, so we know she gets to at least F3.

We have SC's for Trish & Sachelle that could be HTD's, but that's not proven yet.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:18 pm

jojo47 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
*snipped IMO, the final 4 are Sachelle, April, Kaylynn and Trish.  F6 in Italy include Lisa and Dominique.  I think that Sachelle and Tim have their individual date in Italy and that is where she tells Tim about Lisa.

Do you think Dominique is in Italy because that's who the fight is between or is there a SC that you think is Dominique in Italy? I've been looking for it as long as you've been looking for that restaurant. giggling :crazed

Toronto: Sachelle, April, Trisha, Dominique, Lisa and Kaylynn (unless someone is hidden!)
Natalie arrives with a maroon skirt but seems to be warning Tim in dark pants and I then she seems to leave. There would be no RC in Toronto unless Dominique goes at that RC.

Italy: SCs for Sachelle, April, Trisha, Lisa and Kaylynn (only 5 girls?)

Grace, your last statement is the crux of the situation. We only have SC proof of 5 women in Italy so far.

We have no SC proof of who is in the F4, except for April. We've placed her in Moorea, so we know she gets to at least F3.

We have SC's for Trish & Sachelle that could be HTD's, but that's not proven yet.

ITA. We could probably find that ice rink in Trisha's HTD to confirm or I could get some work done around my house before the kids get home from school!! giggling

Is this cap the mansion:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:27 pm

This is Lisa & Tim in Italy (note her outfit):

This is Italy as well & could possibly be when Lisa comes home from a date with Tim. Note there is siding on this building beside the shutter:

This is the SC where we wonder if Sachelle is being let go. If it's after a RC, Tim's suit & dark shirt suggest perhaps a cooler climate than tropical, so maybe it's Italy? Note the building has siding.

I'm just throwing this out there as a possibility, not stating it as fact!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:35 pm

I think some were wondering if she was let go at the Bach mansion after HTDs. That's why I'm asking about the yard he's running across. He seems to have the same suit on as he does with Sachelle. Is that in Canada or Italy?

Look at that weird rectangle light on the building. Why would either house have that? Maybe it's a light that production is using?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:42 pm

I think the running across the lawn is Canada, not enough greenery for Italy, especially comparing to the Italy cap. I don't see any hills mountains in the background, so maybe it's not Vancouver either.

That strange light reminds me of a European thing.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Is this what you're referring to Grace? To me that looks like his charcoal jeans & leather jacket, but I could be totally wrong on that. Plus it's during the day & not at night.

I think it's Canada because of the fir trees, but don't know that for certain either!

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:49 pm

thanks to Auntie and the V/O

"Last night something happened....did she really tell Tim the truth? (over Lisa
coming home from her Italy date)

Doesn't he say something about "Are you going to tell me what happened last week", as he's running across the lawn. So this has to be after Italy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:12 pm

The seats behind the boards tell me this has to be at a local arena. Tim says he grew up playing hockey, so I wonder if it's in Toronto.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:23 pm

atem wrote:Aunties Love have you looked at that one screen cap that a poster got for me of Lisa Brockman crying and Tim is there in her bedroom consoling her?  It was figured to be in Moorea?  Do you agree?

I agree with you Sophienette that Sachelle is F1.
I haven't looked into it yet. Been too ticked off trying to find the "bubble" windows. But if that is April Brockman and in Moorea, then she would be in the F3 for sure. I can't help but think that she isn't leaving on her own, but rather fed up with the process by then. IMO, we are looking at the F2 being Trish and April.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:Aunties Love have you looked at that one screen cap that a poster got for me of Lisa Brockman crying and Tim is there in her bedroom consoling her?  It was figured to be in Moorea?  Do you agree?

I agree with you Sophienette that Sachelle is F1.
I haven't looked into it yet. Been too ticked off trying to find the "bubble" windows.  But if that is April Brockman and in Moorea, then she would be in the F3 for sure.  I can't help but think that she isn't leaving on her own, but rather fed up with the process by then.  IMO, we are looking at the F2 being Trish and April.

If this ends up being the F2 then it is a lot like Brad's season.  I like April so would be very okay with it, :yes: if she is the F1. Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:28 pm

sophienette wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I cant help thinking this looks like a ferris wheel gondola, like the one on the London Eye...

With your thought in mind, I took a closer look at the Grousse mountain and Whistler Mountain(next closest gondola system) and neither work. Whistler one is small/no windows like it and smoky cover on them. Grousse ones are straight windowed without curves.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill