SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:08 pm

richmondrose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wouldn't be surprised if this is after  the  F3 ceremony. They probably all went back to the mansion after HTD and it  looks like they're saying goodbye just before he puts her into the car.

That's Sachelle. Does he have the same suit on running back to the producers? Weird lights on the building if it's the Bach mansion, but it does look like she's leaving.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:15 pm

richmondrose wrote:

I was able to capture another girl coming through the door. Is that April behind Trisha?  

So are we thinking that he took 6 girls ( Sachelle, Lisa, Trisha, April, Kaylynn, Dominique) to Italy? On this particular date we have 5 girls accounted that we can identify. If that is not April behind Trisha then there would have been 6 girls on this date.

Coming through the door- Trisha, Kaylynn, Lisa

I don't think that's a date. That's where they are staying. I'm not sure if Dominique is in Italy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:18 pm

jojo47 wrote:
If this is the RC in Italy, it would mean that Lisa is in the F4. It could be a possibility that Lisa is getting a rose on a group date (not necessarily in Italy).

Yes, not Italy as GA pointed out there is water behind her. Good point on a group date rose. I was thinking it could be F2 RC??

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:34 pm

grace8136 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
If this is the RC in Italy, it would mean that Lisa is in the F4. It could be a possibility that Lisa is getting a rose on a group date (not necessarily in Italy).

Yes, not Italy as GA pointed out there is water behind her. Good point on a group date rose. I was thinking it could be F2 RC??

Do you mean F3 RC (after FD's)? I don't think it is because here's Lisa in the same green top & Dominique is beside her. That would mean Dominique is in the F3 & I don't believe she goes that far.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Just wanted to know what everyone thinks. The episodes are only 1 hour and supposedly there are 2 episodes per location. Does that mean there is 1 RC every episode or 1 RC every two episodes?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
*snipped IMO, the final 4 are Sachelle, April, Kaylynn and Trish.  F6 in Italy include Lisa and Dominique.  I think that Sachelle and Tim have their individual date in Italy and that is where she tells Tim about Lisa.

Do you think Dominique is in Italy because that's who the fight is between or is there a SC that you think is Dominique in Italy? I've been looking for it as long as you've been looking for that restaurant. giggling :crazed

Toronto: Sachelle, April, Trisha, Dominique, Lisa and Kaylynn (unless someone is hidden!)
Natalie arrives with a maroon skirt but seems to be warning Tim in dark pants and I then she seems to leave. There would be no RC in Toronto unless Dominique goes at that RC.

Italy: SCs for Sachelle, April, Trisha, Lisa and Kaylynn (only 5 girls?)

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:46 pm

Their dropping like flies and at this rate Tim is going to run out of girls before the season 's over.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:50 pm

grace: I think Lisa is the type that wants to "win" just to tick everyone else off. laugh out loud Reminds me of Vienna and Courtney, hopefully not the same outcome!
GA - why do you feel this way about Lisa?

rr: We said the same thing about Brad! He was sending them home right and left. I thought he'd be in Barbados alone, but for the screencaps of females there.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:55 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
*snipped IMO, the final 4 are Sachelle, April, Kaylynn and Trish.  F6 in Italy include Lisa and Dominique.  I think that Sachelle and Tim have their individual date in Italy and that is where she tells Tim about Lisa.

Do you think Dominique is in Italy because that's who the fight is between or is there a SC that you think is Dominique in Italy? I've been looking for it as long as you've been looking for that restaurant. giggling :crazed

Toronto: Sachelle, April, Trisha, Dominique, Lisa and Kaylynn (unless someone is hidden!)
Natalie arrives with a maroon skirt but seems to be warning Tim in dark pants and I then she seems to leave. There would be no RC in Toronto unless Dominique goes at that RC.

Italy: SCs for Sachelle, April, Trisha, Lisa and Kaylynn (only 5 girls?)

F1's aren't usually the one's who tattletale on others, so that made me think Sachelle is either F3/F4. I think Lisa replaces Kaylynn. IMO they need Lisa to stick around for the drama, unless she is the F1! Kaylynn appears too emotional or something for her to stick around.

If we can confirm, because I forget, that we have s/caps for the 5 as per grace, I'll move that to the confirmed thread. Unless we get more Italy previews which show more, we can add to it.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:55 pm

jojo47 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Do you mean F3 RC (after FD's)? I don't think it is because here's Lisa in the same green top & Dominique is beside her. That would mean Dominique is in the F3 & I don't believe she goes that far.

I meant F3. I thought that may be April, but if you're sure it's Dominique than IA. Your group date rose is probably right.

richmondrose wrote:Just wanted to know what everyone thinks. The episodes are only 1 hour and supposedly there are 2 episodes per location. Does that mean there is 1 RC every episode or 1 RC every two episodes?

Vancouver 15 -2
Mexico 13-4
Bahamas 9 Natalie leaves 8-2
Toronto: 6 Natalie comes back and Tim says no RC -1 (Dominique)
Italy: 5? -1

This is mostly just my guesses from looking at the SCs. So one RC per location probably?

Last edited by grace8136 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Is this Lisa at the RC in Italy? Is this Dominique next to her? I'm not sure now. I know Dominique is in Toronto, but not further

Could this be the RC in Italy? Based on the preview, this is the RC where Tim hesitates & excuses himself. He then appears to be seeking out production:

I don't know why Lisa would be reacting like that and is that Dominque next to her? who isn't even looking at her. You would think the person next to you would check to see if you're ok. Maybe he called out her name, and she's happy?

You guys are confusing the heck out of me! LOL Actually, I think Lisa bursts out crying, because she got the date group rose.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:57 pm

tigertiz wrote:
grace: I think Lisa is the type that wants to "win" just to tick everyone else off. laugh out loud Reminds me of Vienna and Courtney, hopefully not the same outcome!
GA - why do you feel this way about Lisa?

rr:  We said the same thing about Brad!  He was sending them home right and left. I thought he'd be in Barbados alone, but for the screencaps of females there.

Just from the edit we've seen so far, they are making her look like an instigator, she's not there for friends, she doesn't care what anyone thinks, "bring it" comment etc kind of like a Courtney Vienna attitude. Every time I think of Lisa, I wonder if she will go to F2 because her role reminds me of C&V.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill