SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:50 pm

Good catch. We can see t!his shirt peeking out from under her leather jacket!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by officeRules Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:12 am

I'm not positive, but will keep looking for that if we get more previews
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:41 am

officeRules wrote:These screenshots could possibly be from the backlot cafe in Wonderland...

One in the bathroom:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And one in the restaurant;

I can't find a photo- just going by memory.

Any other wonderland-addicts who have an opinion on this?

Backlot Canada's Wonderland

Judging by the black and white tiles, it looks like a diner, coffee shop. Reminds me of the Donut Diners. They have a Timmy's Starbucks and a Tiny Tom's. The Tiny Tom's seem to have blue as their main colour, but I can't find any inside pics.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:46 am

jojo47 wrote:With Trisha being on the GD in Toronto, it does give this more weight of being a HTD. As Auntie stated, the only other option would be Vancouver. But I'd lean towards Edmonton over Vancouver.

I found the Ice rink, or rather a pic of it:)

It is either at "Edmonton J.H. Picard School" (cant find pics) or the Argyll arena, near Tim's Business school. Which would mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:00 am

Good job Sophienette!!

That confirms Trisha in the F4.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:07 am

Awesome Sophie! and jojo for steering us to Edmonton! clapping!

So where does this leave us in no particular order.

Trish
April Brockman
Lisa
Dominique
Kaylynn
Sachelle

Is this correct?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Awesome Sophie!  and jojo for steering us to Edmonton! clapping!

So where does this leave us in no particular order.

Trish
April Brockman
Lisa
Dominique
Kaylynn
Sachelle

Is this correct?

That's the 6 that are confirmed in Toronto

Italy - still no cap on Dominique, the rest of the girls you mentioned are in Italy.

Confirmed F4: April and Trisha so far

F3- April, likely Trisha based on several ocean caps, but they could be from the Bahamas.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:18 am

So exciting! And we are only on epi 2 tonight!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Moving posts from the media thread.

jojo47 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:The write-up for the episode:

"The ladies experience a date, a departure, a concert and a cocktail party"

The clip is not yet on the Bachelor Canada website, but I am trying to patrol the station so I can record it.

I find myself wondering about the screencap of a gal in grey pants, sitting on a brown couch in a hotel room talking to Tim. There's an overcoat slung over the arm of the couch. Is this the same gal we see walking out of a hotel (not The Grand), with hat on, in an overcoat, dragging luggage? Maybe this is the departure they refer to in the episode description.

Not the same gal. I believe the gal you are referring to is Natalie. She is believed to return in the Toronto episode (after Vancouver, Los Cabos & Bahamas).

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:The write-up for the episode:

"The ladies experience a date, a departure, a concert and a cocktail party"

The clip is not yet on the Bachelor Canada website, but I am trying to patrol the station so I can record it.

I find myself wondering about the screencap of a gal in grey pants, sitting on a brown couch in a hotel room talking to Tim. There's an overcoat slung over the arm of the couch. Is this the same gal we see walking out of a hotel (not The Grand), with hat on, in an overcoat, dragging luggage? Maybe this is the departure they refer to in the episode description.

Not the same gal. I believe the gal you are referring to is Natalie. She is believed to return in the Toronto episode (after Vancouver, Los Cabos & Bahamas).

I dunno, the gal in the hat doesn't look like Natalie to me. Her hair is quite a bit lighter, and not as long. Also, the hotel that "hat girl" is walking out of is not the Grand in Toronto. Hat girl seems to have a very pale, white even mani, while the shots of Natalie's hand show fingernails with just a clear coat... methinks..

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:18 pm

atem wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Ok, I just caught something. Hat girl is leaving the mansion in Vancouver. The entrance door is quite unique with the shape of the glass in the door. I think this is the "departure" referenced in the episode description. Sonia maybe?

If the departure is that soon, it must be Sonia.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:19 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Ok, I just caught something. Hat girl is leaving the mansion in Vancouver. The entrance door is quite unique with the shape of the glass in the door. I think this is the "departure" referenced in the episode description. Sonia maybe?

This is Sonia leaving & it does appear to be the mansion in Vancouver where she leaves:

This woman on the couch is thought to possibly be Natalie in Toronto (but not 100% certain):

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill