SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:20 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Ok, I just caught something. Hat girl is leaving the mansion in Vancouver. The entrance door is quite unique with the shape of the glass in the door. I think this is the "departure" referenced in the episode description. Sonia maybe?

This is Sonia leaving & it does appear to be the mansion in Vancouver where she leaves:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This woman on the couch is thought to possibly be Natalie in Toronto (but not 100% certain):

!

All this dark hair! So, I've been thinking the girl on the brown couch is Dominique. We know she's in Toronto from her ITM in a sweater. The gal on the couch seems a little thicker in the thighs than Natalie. Maybe Dominique decides to leave on her own, or even has a one on one and doesn't receive a rose. The clip of Tim running across grass to ask the crew what happened last night looks like it could be Toronto as well. Or maybe when Natalie returns, Dominique decides the whole show is just ridiculous Smiley and that's why she goes..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:21 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Could the girl returning in Toronto not be Sonia? Remember how they were saying that she dyed her hair. The only blond that isn't there in Toronto that started epi 2 and left on her own is Sonia.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:21 pm

officeRules wrote:We did know that the girl leaving was the doors of the mansion in Van. I think it was matched by the door.

Lots of good details that we have already uncovered here! I hope some of the info doesn't get lost.

Could we do seperate threads for each destination? Might make things easier.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Ok, I just caught something. Hat girl is leaving the mansion in Vancouver. The entrance door is quite unique with the shape of the glass in the door. I think this is the "departure" referenced in the episode description. Sonia maybe?

This is Sonia leaving & it does appear to be the mansion in Vancouver where she leaves:

This woman on the couch is thought to possibly be Natalie in Toronto (but not 100% certain):

I thought Sonia was in Mexico (twitter pictures) in the picture with Trisha in a bathing suit shopping. I've been looking on the threads but I can't locate it anymore. Can someone point me in the right direction.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:34 pm

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks GA. Yes, that's the one, but there was another one that went with it of two blondes walking out the door. One was Trisha and I was sure that the other one looked like Sonia.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:16 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Thanks GA. Yes, that's the one, but there was another one that went with it of two blondes walking out the door. One was Trisha and I was sure that the other one looked like Sonia.

I don't see it. Maybe whoever posted it still has a copy? It's buried somewhere but I went through all the threads and can't find it.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

I don't see it. Maybe whoever posted it still has a copy? It's buried somewhere but I went through all the threads and can't find it.

Yes,I did too, an nuber of thimes. It was in with the pictures of them playing volleyball. Do we know who tweeted the one we have because it was most likely the same person who tweeted the one we are looking for.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Is the pic you guys looking for under the 'caps only' thread?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:49 pm

It wasn't with the ones of the volley ball. I didn't see a tweet posted in the threads I looked through twitter searching for it as well. I'll look in the threads again.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:55 pm

After The Rose

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After The Rose
You really are an angel! That's the one. Where did you find it? The blonde in front of Trisha looks like Sonia to me so how could she be leaving from Vancouver if she's in Mexico?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill