SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:44 pm

This is on the home page. When is this from?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:03 pm

The 2nd episode RC.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:19 pm

atem wrote:The 2nd episode RC.

I don't remember any of those dresses, and why is only those girls? Just to confuse me more! laugh out loud
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I don't remember any of those dresses, and why is only those girls? Just to confuse me more! laugh out loud

I remembered that leopard print on Lisa's and I didn't care for Trish's dress.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:45 pm

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I remembered that leopard print on Lisa's and I didn't care for Trish's dress.

I went back and watched the RC. Lisa is kinda cute in her own way. When he calls out April Brock's name, he sort of closes his eyes, makes a strange face. She lights up walking towards him.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Copy for this thread.

richmondrose wrote:
atem wrote:^^^ Yeah, too bad one of us couldn't have gotten the names of those who made it other than the obvious ones.

4health did. I brought this over from thisthread:
Bachelor Canada - Tim Warlmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion
4health wrote:So the SC of Lisa & Tim hugging, she is wearing green is from Week 3.  Because in the week 3 post dairies video Lisa is wearing green hair on the side and then all the videos have the ocean/water behind them. She had her 1:1 date but possible no rose he wanted to think about it and then she got one at the RC.  Or Lisa got the date rose but that SC is after the rose ceremony.   I get the feeling from watching all the week 3 videos it was pretty emotional.  In the preview where you see Trisha kind of freaking out/crying is because they were told after that date the RC was that night and 4 girls are going home.  So Week 3 RC was at the ocean/beach I believe the day of the volleyball date. And all the videos the girls said they were excited to go to Bahamas.  So, I think it was 1:1 date with Lisa and then the beach/volleyball in Cabo and that's it.  All most all the girls were shocked at who went home and relieved they got a rose.  The eight that are left that had 3 week videos are,
Trisha
Sachelle
Natalie
Lisa
April Brockman
April B
Dominique
Kaylnn

are the eight going to Cabo  
Christine, Riley, Martha & Jenny don't get a rose.  p.s. I did this by memory...the only ? is between Riley and April B because week 3 videos and week 2 videos were all mixed up but the rest I am sure of.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:28 pm

April Brockman in Bahamas. I wonder what upset her and made her leave the room.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Even though we went  :crazed try to find the location of Kaylynn"s and Tim's date, I've put in on my bucket list. What an amazing experience it would be! It's called Eye of the Wind.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Copy for this thread.

richmondrose wrote:
atem wrote:^^^ Yeah, too bad one of us couldn't have gotten the names of those who made it other than the obvious ones.

4health did. I brought this over from thisthread:
Bachelor Canada - Tim Warlmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion
4health wrote:So the SC of Lisa & Tim hugging, she is wearing green is from Week 3.  Because in the week 3 post dairies video Lisa is wearing green hair on the side and then all the videos have the ocean/water behind them. She had her 1:1 date but possible no rose he wanted to think about it and then she got one at the RC.  Or Lisa got the date rose but that SC is after the rose ceremony.   I get the feeling from watching all the week 3 videos it was pretty emotional.  In the preview where you see Trisha kind of freaking out/crying is because they were told after that date the RC was that night and 4 girls are going home.  So Week 3 RC was at the ocean/beach I believe the day of the volleyball date. And all the videos the girls said they were excited to go to Bahamas.  So, I think it was 1:1 date with Lisa and then the beach/volleyball in Cabo and that's it.  All most all the girls were shocked at who went home and relieved they got a rose.  The eight that are left that had 3 week videos are,
Trisha
Sachelle
Natalie
Lisa
April Brockman
April B
Dominique
Kaylnn

are the eight going to Cabo  
Christine, Riley, Martha & Jenny don't get a rose.  p.s. I did this by memory...the only ? is between Riley and April B because week 3 videos and week 2 videos were all mixed up but the rest I am sure of.

Riliegh got the rose, not the other April.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:07 am

WEEK 3 POST-ROSE DIARIES

I have a poor quality recording of the videos posted by accident on the Bachelor Canada website in the middle of the night. I captured the screen for each gal, so you can see what they are wearing.

TRISHA

OMG I think I did it Smiley Trish says: I was really surprised, thought we'd have a couple more days so when Tim sat us down and said there'd be a Rose Ceremony tonight and 4 girls would be going home, I totally lost my poop, I broke down. I wasn't sure if I was going to be staying - I don't want to go and I didn't want my friends to go. Luckily, my favorite girls in the house got to stay. The girls that are left are amazing and I'm sad to see them go. But I'm really super excited that my favorites are still here and we're going to the Bahamas. I can't believe that me and my best friends are going to the Bahamas with Tim. I'm nervous about next week though. I think things are going to start to get even harder and not really sure how I'm going to handle that.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:14 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Do we have any ID'd to be in Moorea other than April?

Trisha is confirmed in the F4, but not F3 yet. We have these 3 of Trisha, but we won't know if it's Moorea until we know it's not the Bahamas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:16 am

WEEK 3 POST-ROSE
SACHELLE

Sachelle says: So, we've had an incredibly amazing week here in Cabo. Uhm, which makes it really, really hard for the girls to leave cuz we've had such a great time together here. It's a beautiful setting and we've made some really, really strong connections. Uhm..it's been amazing and I'm really, really looking forward to next week and super excited we're going to the Bahamas. I think it's just hard for us to let some of those girls go because the friendships we've built but moving forward we're all going to a better place and I think that Tim said it very well in ah..the last Rose Ceremony that as he's letting girls go it's very tough on him but he's also sending them on their own journey to find their own love. We hae to look at it that way and ya.. and we're going to the Bahamas!

Yes, she did say "really, really" THREE times
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill