SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rufaro96 Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

I don't know who it is. scratch I was going to say the girl is taller, but when I went to grab the SC, I think it's a different bathing suit/girl here.. Look at the "frigg'n" sharks!! I love to snorkel, but not with sharks! I had one swim up right next to me once.  :nervous

The ocean in general kinda freaks me out. Weird things touch you.

The more I look at these caps, the more the top one looks like Kaylynn. Her shoulders are kind of rounded compared to the other girls. The next one looks like April Brock to me, long and lean.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree , the second one looks like April broch judging by the body shape and there is also a cap showing the top of the head of this girl and to me it looks like Aprils hairline

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rufaro96 Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
But it is the final rose that literally stops the show.

They mean the RC when he walks out?

Isn't that cap of Kaylynn and Dominique, their facial expressions when Tim leaves?

It's making more sense now that he leaves, as grace and jojo suggested,  because he wants to keep the remaining ladies.

Bachelor Tim and the remaining bachelorettes travel to paradise, but the Bahamian waters prove perilous. As Tim attempts to revive his fizzling connection with one bachelorette, two ladies contemplate their fate as they face a dreaded two-on-one date. But it is the final rose that literally stops the show.

Who's fizzlling?

I think it's his connection with Natalie that's fizzling hence why she doesn't get the rose on their date

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:34 pm

rufaro96 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
But it is the final rose that literally stops the show.

They mean the RC when he walks out?

Isn't that cap of Kaylynn and Dominique, their facial expressions when Tim leaves?

It's making more sense now that he leaves, as grace and jojo suggested,  because he wants to keep the remaining ladies.

Bachelor Tim and the remaining bachelorettes travel to paradise, but the Bahamian waters prove perilous. As Tim attempts to revive his fizzling connection with one bachelorette, two ladies contemplate their fate as they face a dreaded two-on-one date. But it is the final rose that literally stops the show.

I think it's his connection with Natalie that's fizzling hence why she doesn't get the rose on their date

I think the fizzling one is Kaylynn. He's hardly spent any time with her, and we saw last week that he pulled away 2 other girls she was with, and this week she wasn't going to get any date until she went whining to Tim which probably prompted him to cancel the volleyball date.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:52 pm

There is a two on one date and Natalie's date.

I don't think he does the swimming with sharks with the 2 on 1 date. I think that's the group date and I'm guessing all go on a date of some sort. Does that make sense?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:54 pm

Is it just me... or does Tim not really like being alone with the girls in general? he seems to really like a few... but it's like he finds being alone and pretending rather difficult with the MOT girls. He seems more relaxed and natural in a group setting IMO

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:02 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

episode 1 & 2. Vancouver
episode 3. Cabo, Mexico -4
episode 4. Bahamas 8 - 2 eliminated
episode 5. Toronto -1
episode 6. Italy
HTD
Moorea

We have 6 confirmed in Toronto and 5 in Italy. How many episode are there?

HTD- 2 confirmed Trisha and April, 1 pretty sure- Sachelle

I believe there are 10 episodes in total. I recall an early press release that said 10 episodes. Also, on the Bachelor Canada website, the photo section has links for 10 weeks, unlocking each week as they air.

That makes sense then; one epi for WTA and one for the ATFR making it the 12 epi that the original press release stated when Citytv stated they were doing another Bach Can

Also, going to answer my own stupid/silly question above.  Finally found the press releases...

Bahamas episode:

The Bachelor Canada: 8 p.m. ET/PT, 9 p.m. MT, 7 p.m. CT
**City Original Series**

Sounds like a juicy episode. I do think there will only be 10 episodes in total though because there is just so much in the press that refers to 10 episodes. Maybe the Finale/ATFR will be a longer episode. The single hour episode's pass soooo quickly.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:17 pm

atem wrote:There is a two on one date and Natalie's date.

I don't think he does the swimming with sharks with the 2 on 1 date.  I think that's the group date and I'm guessing all go on a date of some sort. Does that make sense?

That's correct. I put the caps here..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:20 pm

grace8136 wrote:

I don't think he does the swimming with sharks with the 2 on 1 date.  I think that's the group date and I'm guessing all go on a date of some sort. Does that make sense?

Thanks for the caps! I still think all go on a date though.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:26 pm

atem wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Thanks for the caps!  I still think all go on a date though.

Do you mean 5 instead of 4 on the group date? Probably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:50 pm

northernviewer wrote:Is it just me... or does Tim not really like being alone with the girls in general?  he seems to really like a few... but it's like he finds being alone and pretending rather difficult with the MOT girls.  He seems more relaxed and natural in a group setting IMO

I agree completely NV. Tim is not good at concealing his emotions. It's all over his face.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:24 pm

So I notice on the Bachelor Canada website there is a video "April teaches the art of making Sangria" - and the only girls shown are Trisha, Kaylynn, Sachelle and April. They are also dressed pretty warm. I wonder if they filmed this in Italy, and if it was after Lisa didn't get a rose.

Could this be sad Lisa after a RC on that lovely patio at the Casa Buitoni?

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:44 pm

I just went and rewatched the video and I'm going to say that was in Toronto. They were using Grey Goose Vodka and the juice was a Pomegranite Raspberry and something else, but all written in English. couldn't really tell with the wine, but it seemed to be in English also. So was the Do not Disturb sign on the door, and also the plugin receptacles looked like it would be here to.

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:So I notice on the Bachelor Canada website there is a video "April teaches the art of making Sangria" - and the only girls shown are Trisha, Kaylynn, Sachelle and April. They are also dressed pretty warm. I wonder if they filmed this in Italy, and if it was after Lisa didn't get a rose.

Could this be sad Lisa after a RC on that lovely patio at the Casa Buitoni?

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill