SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:17 pm

[quote="northernviewer"]I just went and rewatched the video and I'm going to say that was in Toronto.  They were using Grey Goose Vodka and the juice was a Pomegranite Raspberry and something else, but all written in English.  couldn't really tell with the wine, but it seemed to be in English also.  So was the Do not Disturb sign on the door, and also the plugin receptacles looked like it would be here to.

So maybe Lisa got some one on one time after the Wonderland date?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:56 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I just went and rewatched the video and I'm going to say that was in Toronto.  They were using Grey Goose Vodka and the juice was a Pomegranite Raspberry and something else, but all written in English.  couldn't really tell with the wine, but it seemed to be in English also.  So was the Do not Disturb sign on the door, and also the plugin receptacles looked like it would be here to.

I'd say no to that.  in the sc of the 4 girls at Wonderland, it's night time and Lisa's hair is almost straight and she has the top part of her hair (like an inch on either side of the part) pulled back and maybe in a barrette at back of head.  The pic that's posted in previous thread, her hair is much curlier and it looks like it's daylight.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Good catch about the clothing! That for sure didn't happen in Mexico! Could it have been in the mansion and they just decided to show it as week 3 when it didn't happen then?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:03 pm

atem wrote:Good catch about the clothing!  That for sure didn't happen in Mexico! Could it have been in the mansion and they just decided to show it as week 3 when it didn't happen then?

had to have been in a hotel as there was a Do not Disturb sign and the info you get on backs of room doors. (can't see enough to be able to identify Hotel name though) I think it's in Toronto as mentioned in a few posts previously.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:14 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:So I notice on the Bachelor Canada website there is a video "April teaches the art of making Sangria" - and the only girls shown are Trisha, Kaylynn, Sachelle and April. They are also dressed pretty warm. I wonder if they filmed this in Italy, and if it was after Lisa didn't get a rose.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could this be sad Lisa after a RC on that lovely patio at the Casa Buitoni?

I do wonder if that's Lisa after the RC in Italy.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:44 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I just went and rewatched the video and I'm going to say that was in Toronto.  They were using Grey Goose Vodka and the juice was a Pomegranite Raspberry and something else, but all written in English.  couldn't really tell with the wine, but it seemed to be in English also.  So was the Do not Disturb sign on the door, and also the plugin receptacles looked like it would be here to.

I'd say no to that.  in the sc of the 4 girls at Wonderland, it's night time and Lisa's hair is almost straight and she has the top part of her hair (like an inch on either side of the part) pulled back and maybe in a barrette at back of head.  The pic that's posted in previous thread, her hair is much curlier and it looks like it's daylight.

Of course! So she's just hiding from the other girls cuz Lisa has no friends.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:45 am

Well, this recap says there are 12 episodes??? Back to not sure...
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:16 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Well, this recap says there are 12 episodes??? Back to not sure...

Does this seem right?

episodes:
1 and 2 Vancouver
3 Mexico
4 the Bahamas
5 Toronto
6 Italy
7 HTD
8 Fantasy dates
9 WTA
10 MTP/Part 1 of LCD
11 part 2 of LCD and FRC
12 ATFR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:36 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:So I notice on the Bachelor Canada website there is a video "April teaches the art of making Sangria" - and the only girls shown are Trisha, Kaylynn, Sachelle and April. They are also dressed pretty warm. I wonder if they filmed this in Italy, and if it was after Lisa didn't get a rose.

Here's the picture of the suite at The Grand in Toronto. Looks like a match. Good catch Mr. & Mrs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:35 am

I found a very early preview for the season which will confirm April as the jumper off the boat in Moorea. The bikini is a match. She must tie her hair up before jumping.

Also, it looks to me as if her hair has been in a braid. Maybe this date is after the scene in the hotel where she says she just wants to go home.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:43 am

grace8136 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Well, this recap says there are 12 episodes??? Back to not sure...

Does this seem right?

episodes:
1 and 2 Vancouver
3 Mexico
4 the Bahamas
5 Toronto
6 Italy
7 HTD
8 Fantasy dates
9 WTA
10 MTP/Part 1 of LCD
11 part 2 of LCD and FRC
12 ATFR

Seems right for 12
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:46 am

grace8136 wrote:

Here's the picture of the suite at The Grand in Toronto. Looks like a match. Good catch Mr. & Mrs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I guess Mexico really was cut short. I wonder what clip they'll use for TO week? They thought we wouldn't notice sweaters and leather in "Mexico?"
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill