SELECT CONTENT

General Chit Chat

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Chit Chat  - Page 13 Empty Re: General Chit Chat

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:07 am

jurystillout wrote:I have been doing a ton of lurking and very little posting. But fun reading a lot of threads. I have not read anything about the new season of the Bachelor. Hoping its going to be a fun season!! Happy New Year! Hugesmile

:Hi!!:  Happy New Year to you also! Are you planning on staying unspoiled? We had a section for unspoiled members who still want to sleuth.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:07 pm

weather

The weather agency says snow squalls have developed off of Lake Erie that could dump 10 to 15 centimetres of snow per 12 hours.

They add strong winds in combination with the heavy snow could create low to near zero visibility in some areas.

The squalls can cause conditions to vary considerably and changes from clear skies to heavy snow even within a few kilometres are possible.

Does anyone know if there is anyone from Key West or South West Florida or Italy that would be interested in giving me a K1 Fiance Visa so I could end this misery once and for all?? :married

General Chit Chat  - Page 13 2292733854

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:13 pm

Juan Pablo lives in Miami GA - he is single again! :winkie:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:30 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Juan Pablo lives in Miami GA - he is single again!  :winkie:  

Oh Mini.. giggling I am sure GA would love that. handwave
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:24 pm

Anyone who knows me, knows I love Latino's! This would be a Mo/Dani (90 day Fiance) situation. It's Ramadan every day of the year until of course that green card comes in, then esss okay, time to go, adios! cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Anyone who knows me, knows I love Latino's! This would be a Mo/Dani (90 day Fiance) situation. It's Ramadan every day of the year until of course that green card comes in, then esss okay, time to go, adios! cantstopl

Just as long as you help spoil Camila, I am okay with this. GA, do you need to see if any of my old classmates from Elementary, Middle or HS, might be looking for a fiance? Gay marriage is legal in FL now, so does it need to be a man?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:37 am

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Just as long as you help spoil Camila, I am okay with this.  GA, do you need to see if any of my old classmates from Elementary, Middle or HS, might be looking for a fiance?  Gay marriage is legal in FL now, so does it need to be a man?

Um yes please. What part of Florida would that be? Not that I'm fussy. General Chit Chat  - Page 13 2498057887

Canada has welcomed Gay marriages since 2003. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Just as long as you help spoil Camila, I am okay with this.  GA, do you need to see if any of my old classmates from Elementary, Middle or HS, might be looking for a fiance?  Gay marriage is legal in FL now, so does it need to be a man?

Um yes please. What part of Florida would that be? Not that I'm fussy.  General Chit Chat  - Page 13 2498057887

Canada has welcomed Gay marriages since 2003. Smiley

Naples, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers. Right where you like to be. Would you like me to post of FB that I know of a lovely Canadian woman who is a banker (?), make you sound like a sugar momma giggling , looking to immigrate for the warm weather, is anyone interested. Remember I grew up in a trailer park, so this could get scary.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:05 pm

Right, you just made me sigh. That's my stomping grounds when I go to Florida. summer

I'm the one that needs a rich banker. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Right, you just made me sigh. That's my stomping grounds when I go to Florida. summer

I'm the one that needs a rich banker. laugh out loud

Hey rich to TPT is all relative.  Trust me, to some of my former acquaintance you would be rich. Hugesmile

My niece is in a relationship, but she and her gf, might let one of them help you out. They are in no rush to be married themselves...
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Target shutting down all Canadian stores

Target has struggled in Canada since it first opened north of the border in March 2013. Canadian customers criticized the retailer for overly high prices and empty store shelves.
Poll
Will you miss Target?
22%
Yes
2010 votes

73%
No
6669 votes

Toronto Sun

I could have been the head honcho over there making hundreds of thousands of dollars and fired anyone who suggested opening stores in Canada. I couldn't be bothered to look for my tweet when they announced they were taking over Zellers (another departments store chain) and coming to Canada, Good luck with that, or something to that affect.

I can't believe it was this quick though. Those CEO's or whoever made these decisions should be let go asap.

Even a 12 yr old could have told you this isn't going to work. Canadians are used to other countries opening up stores thinking they'll make millions. Why would I shop at Target Canada and pay $49.99 for a blouse when I can hop over the border and pay $9.99 for the same or similar blouse, and have dinner and buy gas for $50? 17,000 people out of work. Incredible. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Target shutting down all Canadian stores

Target has struggled in Canada since it first opened north of the border in March 2013. Canadian customers criticized the retailer for overly high prices and empty store shelves.
Poll
Will you miss Target?
22%
Yes
2010 votes

73%
No
6669 votes

Toronto Sun

I could have been the head honcho over there making hundreds of thousands of dollars and fired anyone who suggested opening stores in Canada. I couldn't be bothered to look for my tweet when they announced they were taking over Zellers (another departments store chain) and coming to Canada, Good luck with that, or something to that affect.

I can't believe it was this quick though. Those CEO's or whoever made these decisions should be let go asap.

Even a 12 yr old could have told you this isn't going to work. Canadians are used to other countries opening up stores thinking they'll make millions. Why would I shop at Target Canada and pay $49.99 for a blouse when I can hop over the border and pay $9.99 for the same or similar blouse, and have dinner and buy gas for $50? 17,000 people out of work. Incredible. sad

How sad for those loosing jobs. Sounds like someone was pretty stupid and didn't do very good market research.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

General Chit Chat

+63