SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:17 pm

This is a pretty picture of her, looks like a bit more make-up.  Hmm, do you think she is growing out her roots, would love to see her with a more natural hair color.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by julychild Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:20 pm

MiniDiva wrote:This is a pretty picture of her, looks like a bit more make-up.  Hmm, do you think she is growing out her roots, would love to see her with a more natural hair color.

That's her new hair colour. She posted a pic on Instagram, after she got it done.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:40 pm

julychild wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:This is a pretty picture of her, looks like a bit more make-up.  Hmm, do you think she is growing out her roots, would love to see her with a more natural hair color.

That's her new hair colour. She posted a pic on Instagram, after she got it done.

giggling Oops!  I see roots growing, maybe it is highlighted.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:37 pm

albean99 wrote:I like Whitney for Chris. Taking charge on this show doesn't necessarily translate to being that way irl, mindless. I do think she'd be the talker/socializer in the relationship if he picks her and he needs that.

ITA...she is the best match for him. She's bubbly, positive, social and adorable. giggling She would fit right into his family and would be good for Chris. He needs someone to open him up...she's the one to do it. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:43 pm

I think that what you see is what you get with Whitney. Yes, she's over the top bubbly and it's rubbing some the wrong way- she probably does rub some people the wrong way in her real life. But that may be just the thing for Chris. He looks so uncomfortable in the big, big groups and he may really be happy to be with someone who can lead the way. That's never an issue in Arlington, IA, but Chris does range beyond that.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:52 pm

She helps people make babies-in a very stressful situation. Being positive, hopeful, happy would help people that are in a very unnatural baby-making environment. I would want someone to cheerfully hold my hand and tell me about successes the clinic has had. I've been there: I don't want someone to tell me my chances of conception are less than 20%. (I already know that: tell me how many times you have seen this work.) I love how she shares the joy with her prior patients when they have a baby by visiting them and holding the babies. Is she too perky, I suppose some would say so. I like the Whitney I have seen. If she and Chris are together I hope she/he are happy.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:56 pm

I neither like or dislike Whitney. I respect her for being a nurse but on balance I am suspicious of anyone who is friends with Jaclyn S as she is a really mean person who from what I have seen thinks she is better than most without anything to back it up. I also find Whitney being so all in with Chris so early weird. This bugged me with josh last season too. Get to know the real person before you decide you are in love. I don't see Whitney getting to know Chris at all. She loved him and was all in at the beginning of their 1:1 date. If she is the one she shouldn't have to try to prove how perfect she is. I see her chasing Chris, he enjoys it but isn't putting any extra effort in with her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:02 pm

I obviously can't comment on how close Whitney and Jaclyn are.. but i believe they may live in the same building. There was a tweet from Jaclyn teasing Whitney about Whitney calling to steal Jaclyn's wifi password. For me, there's a difference between being friends with someone and being friends with someone who lives in your building who you occasionally go out with
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I neither like or dislike Whitney. I respect her for being a nurse but on balance I am suspicious of anyone who is friends with Jaclyn S as she is a really mean person who from what I have seen thinks she is better than most without anything to back it up. I also find Whitney being so all in with Chris so early weird. This bugged me with josh last season too. Get to know the real person before you decide you are in love. I don't see Whitney getting to know Chris at all. She loved him and was all in at the beginning of their 1:1 date. If she is the one she shouldn't have to try to prove how perfect she is. I see her chasing Chris, he enjoys it but isn't putting any extra effort in with her.

I wonder if Whitney and JS are really that close? They are seen in pictures together but is there much known beyond that? Just wondering....

JS doesn't seem well liked...is she from another season?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:07 pm

They aren't that close. I kinda think Jaclyn is mentioning her a lot for the attention. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Diana wrote:They aren't that close. I kinda think Jaclyn is mentioning her a lot for the attention. JMO

Completely agree.  Jaclyn only had two pictures with her on instagram prior to this season, both from the same night.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:10 pm

Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I neither like or dislike Whitney. I respect her for being a nurse but on balance I am suspicious of anyone who is friends with Jaclyn S as she is a really mean person who from what I have seen thinks she is better than most without anything to back it up. I also find Whitney being so all in with Chris so early weird. This bugged me with josh last season too. Get to know the real person before you decide you are in love. I don't see Whitney getting to know Chris at all. She loved him and was all in at the beginning of their 1:1 date. If she is the one she shouldn't have to try to prove how perfect she is. I see her chasing Chris, he enjoys it but isn't putting any extra effort in with her.

I wonder if Whitney and JS are really that close? They are seen in pictures together but is there much known beyond that? Just wondering....

JS doesn't seem well liked...is she from another season?

She was on Ben's season and BP. She hooked up with Ed on BP. She is nasty about other people. I don't know how close they are, but she chooses to post pics of herself with JS. To me that speaks volumes.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan