SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Diana Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:12 pm

wait so you don't like Whitney because of something her "friend" did?no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:17 pm

Diana wrote:wait so you don't like Whitney because of something her "friend" did?no idea

I believe I said I neither like or dislike her. I just don't know if we are seeing the real Whitney and I also don't know if she really likes Chris or the idea of Chris. Much like I didn't know if Josh liked Andi or the idea of Andi. And if I remember board rules correctly we are all entitled to our own opinions of the contestants. I will try harder to add IMO to all my posts.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:21 pm

JS has other friends from the show so doubt she's all bad. 

I like what I've seen of Whitney so far and I love her profession. She & Chris seem to hit it off so guess we'll see.

Of course you have the right to an opinion, stuckinsc, but Diana's question was fine also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:26 pm

I just don't understand how her being friends with someone means we aren't seeing the real Whitney? :unsure:

Also, I know someone who knows Whitney (100% confirmed).

I wasn't going to say anything because I have no spoilers or anything but they have nothing but good words to say about her so you are entitled to your opinion and I definitely respect it but just know Whitney is not being fake.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I neither like or dislike Whitney. I respect her for being a nurse but on balance I am suspicious of anyone who is friends with Jaclyn S as she is a really mean person who from what I have seen thinks she is better than most without anything to back it up. I also find Whitney being so all in with Chris so early weird. This bugged me with josh last season too. Get to know the real person before you decide you are in love. I don't see Whitney getting to know Chris at all. She loved him and was all in at the beginning of their 1:1 date. If she is the one she shouldn't have to try to prove how perfect she is. I see her chasing Chris, he enjoys it but isn't putting any extra effort in with her.

The one thing that gives me pause on your first point, stuck, is that we've possibly seen a similar association of Sharleen with Kelly. These girls are clearly close, but I don't think Sharleen gets into all the mean girl stuff like Kelly does. It's possible the same dynamic could be happening between Whitney and Jackie S. if indeed, they are friends in RL.

As far as your second point goes, I agree completely. It really does seem like Whitney thinks Chris is perfect for her without really getting a chance to know him. Unfortunately, I've seen too many young girls do this in RL...because they want to be in a relationship so badly.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 34 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:36 pm

Diana wrote:I just don't understand how her being friends with someone means we aren't seeing the real Whitney? :unsure:

Also, I know someone who knows Whitney (100% confirmed).

I wasn't going to say anything because I have no spoilers or anything but they have nothing but good words to say about her so you are entitled to your opinion and I definitely respect it but just know Whitney is not being fake.

Fair enough. I see Whitney trying very hard to show Chris how awesome she is, but I don't feel like she has actually gotten to know him at all. To me she is a little all in too fast for my taste and I detected a hint of not nice as she watched Jade get ready. As for knowing someone who knows her, well I have people describe me many different ways and most are based off their perceptions but also how they want to see me too. I had someone call me a sweetheart recently and I simply laughed and told them not all the time . giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:39 pm

That's true
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:19 pm

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 34 4rTRho4
Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 34 7jKwBxv
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:40 pm

Cute photo of the "Soules".  I love the behind the scenes photos being posted on IG.  Very different look/feel of TB as it seems we are getting more of a story in previews and IG than we are on the show itself.   Whitney looks like she loves to have fun.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:50 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Cute photo of the "Soules".  I love the behind the scenes photos being posted on IG.  Very different look/feel of TB as it seems we are getting more of a story in previews and IG than we are on the show itself.   Whitney looks like she loves to have fun.  Smiley

I too like all of the BTS photos this season. Seems like many contestants and Bach staff are posting them this season (on IG and twitter) Also like that so many of the ladies seem like they are friends post filming. (For example, Nikki posted a tbt photo today of Jillian and Tara with her in NYC that the caption claims is from Dec.)

livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:04 pm

They're all in the Bachelor bubble so not seeing anything odd about Whitney's feelings for Chris but that's just me. I wouldn't say she's my favorite but so far I like her with Chris.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:16 pm

Diana wrote:Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 34 4rTRho4
Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 34 7jKwBxv

Was that pic taken during filming? It looks like she has black sheer pantyhose on, where as in the epi shot she didn't. Although her hair is longer and I think it's shorter now?

I'm surprised at the pic and the comments. Where are they?

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 34 A65dbb53-5f46-4423-a885-1ad256838c13

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan