SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:19 am

nutty1 wrote:^^^  Last season, Nick posted several pictures with Andi during the airing of the show.

Yep, and it drove me nearly crazy in my attempts to prove he was f1. I should have just been a fan like you. I am with you this season ...I agree with spoiler at this point. No energy to try to prove or disprove it though.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:09 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
nutty1 wrote:^^^  Last season, Nick posted several pictures with Andi during the airing of the show.

Yep, and it drove me nearly crazy in my attempts to prove he was f1. I should have just been a fan like you. I am with you this season ...I agree with spoiler at this point. No energy to try to prove or disprove it though.

I am really enjoying this season. I like Chris and I like Whitney, Becca, Carly and Kaitlyn. I wouldn't be heartbroken if any of them end up being F1, however, I have not seen anything thus far that makes me think anyone other than Whitney is F1. Yes, he likes all of them. Yes, he has kissed them all. Yes, he talks nicely about his connection to them and how he could see a future with them.....yadda, yadda, yadda. All the same old bachelor speak I hear every season. The only one...and yes, I include Britt as well...that he is positively giddy around, giddy talking about is Whitney. Until he starts acting like that with anyone else, I won't have any doubts.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:07 pm

^^^Sprite...that is how I see it too. He had a lot of fun with Becca and she is great. But there is something about Whitney. She can be both outgoing and social which he needs and wants. We have also seen her be very level headed and emotionally mature when talking with Kelsey last episode and with Ashley I regarding Jordan. They seem to be such a solid match from what we have seen so far.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Dot R. wrote:
Diana wrote:Whitney followed Becca again.

Funny - I wonder what the story was with the unfollow then follow agin.

Also, she linked to Jaclyn Schwartz' blog today, which makes me like her less. Why? Jaclyn was one of the BP people who put down others to make her clique - - with Jamie Otis on BP but also on her blogs and twitter. She is mean about people as a way to be funny. I think this is not cool - and if Whitney is going to call Ashely and Kelsey out, it feels revealing.

Jaclyn and Whitney are friends, pre-show

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:45 pm

So on Becca's thread are her mentions in Chris' blog, so here are Whitney's to compare:

Week 1:

"Talking to Whitney was definitely a highlight,... "
"Whitney had impressed me with her beauty and poise, ..."
FYI - no mention of Becca

Week 2:

"when Whitney brought me Templeton – my favorite whiskey – I was in heaven"

Week 3: A lot this week as it was 1-1, only putting titbits

"I was really excited for my one-on-one date with Whitney. "
"Whitney looked beautiful in her dress, and in the limo we were both actually so nervous about crashing."
"That was a night I'll never forget. "
FYI: Becca's no kissing mentionned very cutely

Week 4:

no mention
FYI - key mention for Becca? "Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned. "

Week 5:

GDR "here were only a couple – namely Kaitlyn and Whitney – who didn't want to waste their time talking about her, and I appreciated that. I was also really surprised watching Whitney and Ashley I.'s interactions. Seeing it now, I'm even happier that I gave Whitney the rose. "

Week 6: (aka Becca's 1-1)

"Whitney couldn't have been cuter. "
"...seeing [ ] Whitney in tears broke my heart."

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:01 pm

Thanks Sophienette! Interesting ... if I can recall correctly as someone who used to spend a lot of time comparing blog posts, the lead pretty much always mentions F1 in his or her first People blog.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:35 pm

This is interesting, thanks Sophie! IMO the blog wording points to Becca as F2 and Whitney as F1. That "she was going to be around for a long time" expression usually just means they get far into the season, usually F3 or F2, but I've never read that for a F1.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:11 pm

Chris is a huge Chicago Bears fan. I wonder who's from Chicago? giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Diana wrote:Chris is a huge Chicago Bears fan. I wonder who's from Chicago? giggling

Hmmm...like Jillian letting slip she wanted to visit Chicago?

I liked his 25 things you didn't know about me and as I was reading I could see Whitney laughing as she read those...and maybe picturing him doing some of those with their own kids....not to get too far ahead of myself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:39 pm

Sprite wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

I am really enjoying this season. I like Chris and I like Whitney, Becca, Carly and Kaitlyn. I wouldn't be heartbroken if any of them end up being F1, however, I have not seen anything thus far that makes me think anyone other than Whitney is F1. Yes, he likes all of them. Yes, he has kissed them all. Yes, he talks nicely about his connection to them and how he could see a future with them.....yadda, yadda, yadda. All the same old bachelor speak I hear every season. The only one...and yes, I include Britt as well...that he is positively giddy around, giddy talking about is Whitney. Until he starts acting like that with anyone else, I won't have any doubts.

ITA... Good Post party time I still like Chris...even with his flaws and I think Whitney is the best match for him.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:42 pm

sophienette wrote:
Dot R. wrote:
Diana wrote:Whitney followed Becca again.

Funny - I wonder what the story was with the unfollow then follow agin.

Also, she linked to Jaclyn Schwartz' blog today, which makes me like her less. Why? Jaclyn was one of the BP people who put down others to make her clique - - with Jamie Otis on BP but also on her blogs and twitter. She is mean about people as a way to be funny. I think this is not cool - and if Whitney is going to call Ashely and Kelsey out, it feels revealing.

Jaclyn and Whitney are friends, pre-show

I wouldn't jump to conclusions about how close they are by SM just because they have a few pictures together. Don't forget Whitney is FB friends with people she meets at the airport giggling . She is a friendly girl. Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 56 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
Diana wrote:Chris is a huge Chicago Bears fan. I wonder who's from Chicago? giggling

Hmmm...like Jillian letting slip she wanted to visit Chicago?

I liked his 25 things you didn't know about me and as I was reading I could see Whitney laughing as she read those...and maybe picturing him doing some of those with their own kids....not to get too far ahead of myself.

Where are the 25 things you didn't know about me....?
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan