SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:45 pm

^It's from last episode at the RC.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 35 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 35 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:55 pm

@Diana
RS just said he picked Whitney and nothing we see during the show should make us doubt that. Hmm.

Mommyof1 wrote:RS has been duped before. :yes:  and he can be duped again.    giggling

Brought these posts from the Becca threads.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:06 am

RS said that Chris picked whitney, and nothing we see ON the show should make us doubt that. He is covering his behind and knows that things can happen in "real life" that would make us doubt that. Whether either of them changed their minds, or they are no longer together.

RS is something else. no no
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:22 am

soccermom333 wrote:RS said that Chris picked whitney, and nothing we see ON the show should make us doubt that.  He is covering his behind and knows that things can happen in "real life" that would make us doubt that.  Whether either of them changed their minds, or they are no longer together.

RS is something else.  no no  

He said this about Brad and Chantel, he had pics of Brad having thanksgiving with her family. And then there was Brooks. TPTB also love to edit the show to support his spoiler when he is wrong. Emily said she started to feel Chantal won. Of course I think Emily was looking for reasons to dump Brad. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:38 am

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:RS said that Chris picked whitney, and nothing we see ON the show should make us doubt that.  He is covering his behind and knows that things can happen in "real life" that would make us doubt that.  Whether either of them changed their minds, or they are no longer together.

He said this about Brad and Chantel, he had pics of Brad having thanksgiving with her family. And then there was Brooks. TPTB also love to edit the show to support his spoiler when he is wrong. Emily said she started to feel Chantal won. Of course I think Emily was looking for reasons to dump Brad. giggling

Didn't he also have Ali's season wrong too, but did a quick save - my - butt switcheroo in the final hours? question
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:42 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Didn't he also have Ali's season wrong too, but did a quick save - my - butt switcheroo in the final hours?  question

Ali he said 'no one or Roberto'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:44 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Didn't he also have Ali's season wrong too, but did a quick save - my - butt switcheroo in the final hours?  question

Yes he has Ali choosing no one. And of course swore he was right up until he was wrong cantstopl

I also find it interesting that he has been wrong already with GDR this season. I will be sad for those who love Chris and Whitney but I would love for him to be wrong. It made me so happy that he got the Chres wedding date wrong and he was such a supporter of Josh and Andi, I hate for the fans to be sad but love when he is proven wrong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:07 am

atem wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Actually, for Ali, he said that she chose no one until the day or two before the finale aired when he realized that he was wrong and corrected it to Roberto. I think it was for Jillian's season where he didn't have the full spoilers, but said that he was either Ed or no one. If anyone remember, he did that interview for Extra (I think) where he said "She's picking no one!" and, of course, he was wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:11 am

albean99 wrote:
@Diana
RS just said he picked Whitney and nothing we see during the show should make us doubt that. Hmm.

Mommyof1 wrote:RS has been duped before. :yes:  and he can be duped again.    giggling

Brought these posts from the Becca threads.

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Yes he has Ali choosing no one. And of course swore he was right up until he was wrong cantstopl

I also find it interesting that he has been wrong already with GDR this season. I will be sad for those who love Chris and Whitney but I would love for him to be wrong. It made me so happy that he got the Chres wedding date wrong and he was such a supporter of Josh and Andi, I hate for the fans to be sad but love when he is proven wrong.

i can only speak from my experience back on Des season. As a die hard Chris fans, i just happened to know way far more than i could admit about that wonky season laugh out loud (Things people do for so called Reality Te Ve  duh  --Thank God  my hubs didnt divorce me for getting glued on my PC for the entire long 3.5 months... giggling ).Very few of us sleuthers here convinced that RS was wrong, yet we were only the minority being called 'delusional'  :crazed . Turned out that we were not that delusional...fiuuh..so relieving.. Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 35 2498057887

I have a hard time believing RS eversince. I figured out that he doesnt have a reliable crystal ball, really. He had his 4 biggest wrong already regarding my beloved Chres yes .

just to refresh our memory :
He said : "she got engaged to Brooks back on May 8th and they are still engaged to this day"
Needless to say, we just welcome our new Mrs. Siegfried and they just went to a romantic fun honeymoon- re: just ask my Prince here : Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 35 813908399..i mean....laugh out loud . and oh..the FRC was on May 7th, actually.. giggling

RS has also said Chres would be over within 2 months.... I mean... Rolling Eyes and last, yep, he got their wedding date wrong... :Woah-hoo:

Therefore, i'd say..ess okay if we believe the spoiler but its even better if we still keep an open mind Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 35 813908399

I guess for me, im leaning more to entertain the idea of rooting for/celebrating the final couple after all have been said and done- after FRC and ATFR -for we never know when it comes to this scripted cray2 show. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:13 am

chasingpavements wrote:
atem wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Actually, for Ali, he said that she chose no one until the day or two before the finale aired when he realized that he was wrong and corrected it to Roberto. I think it was for Jillian's season where he didn't have the full spoilers, but said that he was either Ed or no one. If anyone remember, he did that interview for Extra (I think) where he said "She's picking no one!" and, of course, he was wrong.

He didn't have the spoilers for Jillian's season. He guessed she would pick Ed but never confirmed it with spoilers.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 35 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 35 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:46 am

umngirl wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
atem wrote:

He didn't have the spoilers for Jillian's season. He guessed she would pick Ed but never confirmed it with spoilers.

Not exactly. He didn't have the full spoilers (as I said in my original post), but he said that it was either going to be no one or Ed and his personal prediction was no one. He even said "There was not an engagement. I can almost guarantee that." in a TV interview. He also said that he was 100% sure it wasn't Kip and 99% sure it wasn't Reid.

You can see that post here (http://realitysteve.com/2009/07/28/the-bachelor-finale-recap-72709/)

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:08 am

^I guess I didn't remember it that well but I just knew it didn't have the whole 100% ending like he does most seasons. Probably due to that season still filming while it aired. Haven't seen that since I believe.

Regardless, some want him to be wrong just for the sake of him being wrong. Personally, I hope he is correct about this season because it's the only relationship I see that even has the potential to last. Although I don't ever expect a wedding to happen.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan