SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:56 pm

Rolly wrote:snipped

Where are the 25 things you didn't know about me....?

Chris Media 25 Things

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:56 pm

Diana wrote:Chris is a huge Chicago Bears fan. I wonder who's from Chicago? giggling

Iowa doesn't have a pro team. That is one of the reasons my DH wouldn't take a job offer in Iowa. He's a huge football fan and he ended up taking a job in Green Bay. 10 minutes from Lambeau Field. Can't beat that! Anyway, I'm sure there are a lot of Bears fans living in Iowa since Illinois is the neighboring state and I am sure Chris has been a Bears fan for more than 3 months.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:26 pm

I created two threads, one for Becca and one for Whitney

They are no discussion threads. Post or move posts over pointing to Becca as F1. I moved some over, but I didn't go through all the pages in the threads. Feel free to move more over in each thread.

Whitney Sleuthing F1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:12 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Diana wrote:Chris is a huge Chicago Bears fan. I wonder who's from Chicago? giggling

Iowa doesn't have a pro team.  That is one of the reasons my DH wouldn't take a job offer in Iowa.  He's a huge football fan and he ended up taking a job in Green Bay.   10 minutes from Lambeau Field.  Can't beat that!  Anyway, I'm sure there are a lot of Bears fans living in Iowa since Illinois is the neighboring state and I am sure Chris has been a Bears fan for more than 3 months.  

Northeast Iowa would be fairly close to Chicago as well wouldn't it?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:29 pm

It's about 4.5 hours from arlington to Chicago. But yeah, Iowa's a pretty good mix of Bears/Packers/Vikings/Chiefs I'd say
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:01 pm

OK - who can help me out with some "dilemma"?
I like Whitney and I like Becca. I see the potential with Chris with both of them. I also am "on the board" with those who imagine the different outcome than the spoilers say, for the sole purpose of having fun and not for the sake of a competition.
I see that Chris is smitten with Whitney. He likes her strong character and the way she can handle any situation. (Not to mention that she is beautiful) She is infatuated with him, thinks that he is a great match to her personality (and I don't know any better to think otherwise) and she is clearly showing him her intentions. All for the right reasons.
The question is: since she is being quite driven, in those moments of their time alone, it seems to me she leads him, she still appears feminine, graceful and cute, but he lets her being the head of the team and I wonder if he is completely comfortable with that role and whether she doesn't mind or will the roles eventually turn?
Thoughts for a discussion?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:06 pm

It's good to be pro both! That way you won't have to pick. :yes:  Both are great women. 
I think there are strong women in his family and he is very comfortable being in his role with them. I still believe he will choose Whitney.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:13 pm

I think he needs someone like Whitney.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:14 pm

Being that I don't know any of these people, I have no clue what any of them actually "need". 
I do have difficulty see a man in his mid 30's being with a virgin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:25 pm

I like all the f3 plus Carly. Right now I see Whitney as a good match with Chris and feel she's his f1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:38 pm

Don't get me wrong. So far I also have seen Whitney as the only possible match for Chris. (she's his perfect opposite - in a positive sense - different in "right places" and similar in important aspects) But I'm just as surprised how well he "coupled up" with Becca. There are obvious differences when he's with one or the other. I just like to "understand" the dynamic of this couple and what do you think.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:41 pm

I see him more with Whitney. I don't see him with Becca and I don't see Becca moving to Iowa.

I think he will like a woman who can handle herself socially, I think it suits his quieter demeanor.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan