SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:20 pm

Jolena wrote:I'm sure Chris's wife will not have to work if she chooses not to. I remember when Andi asked him " what would I do for work around here" he said , " there is always an opportunity to be a home maker". So I'm sure that opportunity still stands for his F1 and future wife. just saying !

Right after that, he did say "I'm joking of course", and then talked about all the law opportunities available in Iowa, so I don't think he would necessarily want or encourage that. I'm sure he would be fine with a SAHW/M though. And, Whitney is at that age where she probably wants to get married and have babies sooner rather than later.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by kikora Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:28 pm

I could see that being an indicator of F1, but could it mean she's Bachette?

We've seen almost every lead leave their job / quit / have to leave in order to take the role.

Although last night one of MF or Mills or Elan made it sound like that still hadn't been decided and the person would come from one of the girls who was still on last night...but who knows they're full of such hot air. LOL.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:38 pm

Anyone know what the wine that whitney shared with Chris was? we grow premium grapes and I didn't recognize the label.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Diana wrote:Chris is going to be on DWTS?

We are just speculating.  DWTS has come up in interview questions with Chris S. and he seemed interested.  They are announcing the new cast on GMA, Feb 24th.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:54 pm

Copying this from the Becca thread.

Diana wrote:Whitney did quit her job or atleast took a long term leave.

I could see her being the Bachelorette if Becca is F1.

There is a big difference between quitting your job and taking a leave of absence. If you quit you have no intentions of going back, if you take a LOA, you intend to go back and in my area, your job remains open for you when you return.

It's not good protocol IMO to take a LOA if you think you might quit unless it's been agreed by your employer to accept your leave under the condition you might not return at the end of your leave.

IMO we still don't know why Whitney quit. Until we sleuth that she is the F1, I need more convincing. no idea I'm not saying she isn't, nor am I saying Becca is F1, I just need more.

I asked this last night about practical jokes on HTD's, there have been several over the years, but has a F1 ever pulled a pratical joke on their HTD?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:02 pm

GA, I clarified after I said that and she did quit. Although I think she will find another job closer to Chris's HT if she is the F1. I agree it doesn't make it set in stone that she is the F1 but I think there has to be a big reason for her to just quit like that. That is why I said if she isn't moving for Chris maybe she is the next lead or something. I just don't see her as a person who clearly loved their job and just quits out of the blue.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Interesting.............

laugh out loud and we continue....

Here's an email posted on RS

lod2380 on February 17, 2015 at 12:21 PM said:
RS – Whitney didn’t quit her job, she got promoted to a different role in the same organization. She gets to work more directly with patient education and advocacy. This is an opportunity to allow her to grow in her career. No matter what happens in her life, she would never quit a job that means so much to her and that she worked so hard to get! Not sure where you get your info but obviously not from a good source!

Read more at **Edit as we don't link here**

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:07 pm

Diana wrote:GA, I clarified after I said that and she did quit. Although I think she will find another job closer to Chris's HT if she is the F1. I agree it doesn't make it set in stone that she is the F1 but I think there has to be a big reason for her to just quit like that. That is why I said if she isn't moving for Chris maybe she is the next lead or something. I just don't see her as a person who clearly loved their job and just quits out of the blue.

Good points, me either. I'm just trying to figure out why she would quit a great job. I thought he was in the middle of nowhere and didn't think there were an abundance of fertility clinics. Unless she would nurse in other areas.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:07 pm

Jeepers wrote:Interesting.............

laugh out loud and we continue....

RS – Whitney didn’t quit her job, she got promoted to a different role in the same organization. She gets to work more directly with patient education and advocacy. This is an opportunity to allow her to grow in her career. No matter what happens in her life, she would never quit a job that means so much to her and that she worked so hard to get! Not sure where you get your info but obviously not from a good source!

Thank you. 
I was very skeptical for my own reasons that she did indeed "quit".

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:12 pm

Education and advocacy would allow her to use her new-found notoriety as a platform- and provide flexibility.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Bringing my post over from Becca's thread before we get off topic over there.

Good point jcrbil!

GuardianAngel wrote:
grace8136 wrote: laugh out loud and we continue....

Who ever is lying or trying to cover or whatever, that was my point on her quitting. That's exactly what I mean. She seems the type that truly loves her job and what she does at the clinic.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:18 pm

As I mentioned in the Becca thread. I was told a week ago that Whitney was no longer working at clinic. Now that being said, I'd love for the promotion to be true because that seems like such a cool job!

The finale could not come soon enough. So we will know for sure!

Another thing to note, I have a huge thing I am trying to verify before I post that may enlighten the situation.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan