SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:59 pm

I'm not happy about this. sad

Mistake number one. Unless she has another secure job to go to or maybe is taking a little time off then go to another job, I don't like the idea of giving everything up so quickly if she is the F1.

I suppose if you don't go for it in life you'll never know, so if she is the F1 I give her credit for taking the chance! It worked for Trista, so I wish them the same luck if she is indeed the F1!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:05 pm

I'm sure Chris having an extremely reliable income probably helped ease her mind. I wouldn't quit my job and move for an unemployed fiancee for sure.

I hope they can live near her job opportunities.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not happy about this. sad

Mistake number one. Unless she has another secure job to go to or maybe is taking a little time off then go to another job, I don't like the idea of giving everything up so quickly if she is the F1.

I suppose if you don't go for it in life you'll never know, so if she is the F1 I give her credit for taking the chance! It worked for Trista, so I wish them the same luck if she is indeed the F1!

OR maybe Chris will be in DWTS and wanted to spend time with him while he is rehearsing and stuff.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm sure Chris having an extremely reliable income probably helped ease her mind. I wouldn't quit my job and move for an unemployed fiancee for sure.

I hope they can live near her job opportunities.

I do too, because they get wrapped up in that crazy bubble so fast. Travelling doing media rounds, and work is the last thing on these couples minds. I know Chris is financially well off, but she's young. Does she want to stay home and do whatever while he works just because he's done well? I would at my age, laugh out loud but not someone as young and smart as Whitney

Plus if he does DWTS she will be left on her own for days/hours.JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:17 pm

Idk what the protocol would be for applying for jobs while the show is still airing? If she's willing to drive an hour every day to work she's close if they stay in Arlington
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:18 pm

I'm sure Chris's wife will not have to work if she chooses not to. I remember when Andi asked him " what would I do for work around here" he said , " there is always an opportunity to be a home maker". So I'm sure that opportunity still stands for his F1 and future wife. just saying !
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:20 pm

lurker11 wrote:Idk what the protocol would be for applying for jobs while the show is still airing?  If she's willing to drive an hour every day to work she's close if they stay in Arlington

IDK either but it worked when Roberto/Ali transferred to California from the Carolinas while the show was still airing. laugh out loud In that situation sleuthers found that out with proof. We don't have solid proof but where's there's smoke there's fire, so there's that too.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:22 pm

Just wanted to let y'all know, I haven't forgotten Whitney. I'm editing her HTD SC now, hope to post them soon. Then I'll go back and grab SC of her 1:1 from epi 7.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:24 pm

I agree about DWTS.  I bet she wants to be free to travel with Chris if he is doing DWTS.  Maybe that is why he was hanging out in Cali last weekend -- rehearsing maybe?

But even if he doesn't do DWTS, I think these two have been lonely so long and eager for a partner that they are just not going to delay their happiness any longer then they have to. If they are planning a wedding and she is moving from another state, she has plenty to keep her busy for now.  I don't think Whitney would ever stay idle, she will find a professional position, do community volunteer work and/or raise a family as long as she is with Chris. IMO.  

:sweetheart:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:29 pm

Being a nurse is one of the most versatile professions around. There are many different types of nursing and the hours and days are usually very flexible.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:48 pm

I agree with Kasha. If there were any job to leave and be reasonably sure of getting another it would be nursing. I imagine that her clinic would not be thrilled to give her another extended leave of absence, but I would also think (given that they had the production crew film in the office) that she would be welcomed back if they had an opening. Do we know if she was renting or owned her place in Chicago? It would really be something if she had put her place on the market (if she were an owner).... though I could seem them hanging on to it for a pied a terre in Chicago, too.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Chris is going to be on DWTS?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan