SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 51 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Isabel123 Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:00 pm

chinita wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:reSusbring Nikki's Twitter post this morning:

Nikki Ferrell‏@Nikki_Ferrell

Up early and headed to the airport for something very exciting this evening (smiling wink face)

Andi posted last night...maybe there's a meet up?

Andi Dorfman‏@AndiDorfman 14hr
This looks like fun! Be there or be square. Tomorrow night we head to #poolafterdark #harrahsresort… http://instagram.com/p/u1rq9jTdlX/

I don't think Nikki is going to Andi's event. Nikki had been in that event with JPG.  The same event where supposedly someone threw a drink on JPG's face.  I'm sure Andi will be asked about their breakup.  I hope she will keep quite about it which I doubt

I still don't get why is Nikki so active now on SM when she was quite before the breakup?  Does she wants to let people or the media know she's happy now that she's broken up? (Supposedly)

I agree with you Chinita. I'll be surprised if she's present at the event. JPG toured her when they were in AC before along with another friend.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 51 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Bashful wrote:Millions of people are active on SM. Doesn't mean they crave the spotlight. I think she is just going back to her "before JPG mode". Back to normal, if you will.

She barely tweet even before JPG, so this is quite unusual for her especially that it's post break up. Also she mentioned in CT that she does not want the media/ fans attention. It could be that it's her coping mechanism and she thrives out of the positive feedbacks she's getting now.

Agree to the bolded. What I understood from CT is that the spotlight was bothering her. That's why it's confusing of what she really wants.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:11 pm

I have a feeling she is going to AC to meet up with Andi and Josh. They might be celebrating her bday. Her friend Tyler started following Andi today. Coincidence? I guess we'll find out from the pics that will most likely will get posted tonight.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:11 pm

What i find interesting is the people's comments in soc media post break-up. All praises for Nikki and bashes for JPG. Ironic since in person, JPG is more approachable and accommodating to fans than Nikki.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:32 pm

Exactly Isabel!  I bet they are the same anti- fans who were bashing her before the breakup.  And I agree about JPG.  He's being bashed in SM but those fans who met him in person have said he's a nice person

Last edited by chinita on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:33 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:I have a feeling she is going to AC to meet up with Andi and Josh. They might be celebrating her bday. Her friend Tyler started following Andi today. Coincidence? I guess we'll find out from the pics that will most likely will get posted tonight.

I'll be stunned if Nikki has moved on to another guy so quickly

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:49 pm

Isabel123 wrote:What i find interesting is the people's comments in soc media post break-up. All praises for Nikki and bashes for JPG.  Ironic since in person, JPG is more approachable and accommodating to fans than Nikki.

I don't think any of those people who are praising her saw her on CT when she said she was annoyed by fans approaching them at dinner and didn't like the attention. Then again people are weird. They love you one minute then they hate you the next. If Juan Pablo would have told Nikki he loved her and proposed, he would have been the best thing since slice bread in these people's eyes.

She obviously didn't like the attention when it was negative but now that everyone loves her she's all about it.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:54 pm

chinita wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:I have a feeling she is going to AC to meet up with Andi and Josh. They might be celebrating her bday. Her friend Tyler started following Andi today. Coincidence? I guess we'll find out from the pics that will most likely will get posted tonight.

I'll be stunned if Nikki has moved on to another guy so quickly

Me too. I would think she would want to be single for a while.
Then again I don't think in this case it would be considered quickly. He's someone she's known before the Bachelor and they've been hanging out for months. Don't think she's dating him but definitely think something will become of their friendship if it hasn't already.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:55 pm

But the thing is most of Nikki's negative attention was because of JPa and how she defended him and their relationship..... Just maybe she wasn't on SM as much because she didn't like seeing all the negativity about her relationship, maybe now we are seeing the real Nikki......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:22 pm

But she wasn't as active in SM before being with JPG either. What I find it weird is that she's letting everyone knows she's travelling when her break up news is fairly new. I'm sure the media will follow her or will pick up her post and write something about it. Does she want the spotlight about that?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:38 pm

I actually have wondered if she is posting it to let JP know she is not sitting at home after the breakup. People react differently after breakups. I think their relationship started having problems after his bday celebration. They seemed pretty happy then. Heck they seemed pretty happy in that one video of Dick at Nite when they were both on...he was rubbing her shoulder I think in later half of it. There were a lot if events he was attending in Miami without her - charity benefit with Camila, Miami Symphony, wedding in Bahamas or wherever it was. He was posting lots of pictures or pictures were being posted by other people. Maybe this is her way to tell him that she is going out too now and not sitting at home depressed. We did not see many pictures of her since Miami. Who knows. I think it bothered her in CT when he told Dr Jenn that he would miss her a lot (I think that is what he said but Nikki said he would miss her a little) but he would not die.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:48 pm

I keep reading on my twitter feed these tabloid stories that Nikki posted that one pathetic IG message after he posted a picture of him and his BFF Laura. I really did not pay much attention but they said she stopped following him on Twitter and IG.

I recall after KC made it into WS JP said he was going to KC. After the Giants won he said I guess I am going to SF too. I recall his friend Laura posted that JP said he would take her to a game. Maybe Nikki assumed she would go with him to SF and maybe he did not ask her and somehow it came to a head when he said he was taking Laura to a game. It seems like a something like that could happen between those two.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers