SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 31 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:31 pm

I think we need to start mass tweeting Fleiss to Put the wedding on tv, they should have locked this deal up already IMO

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by soccermom333 Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:38 pm

I am sure they are talking behind the scenes. ;) They probably know it will more than likely be on TV with the way they are talking.

A few tweets could not hurt either. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:40 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:It's all where they want to live, if they want to live in Midtown or the Buckhead area $300,000-850,000......

The nice side of Buckhead houses are in the millions but if you go to the suburbs the pricing of houses is still reasonable.

I know, I didn't want to put the millions of dollar housing, but you can still find some within the prices that I listed.....

But most of the houses in Buckhead are in the million dollar price range.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:06 pm

whit90 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
The nice side of Buckhead houses are in the millions but if you go to the suburbs the pricing of houses is still reasonable.

I know, I didn't want to put the millions of dollar housing, but you can still find some within the prices that I listed.....

So to summarize, houses in the Atlanta area range in price from $300K to well over $1 million. Got it.

soccermom333 wrote:I am sure they are talking behind the scenes.  ;)  They probably know it will more than likely be on TV with the way they are talking.  

A few tweets could not hurt either.  giggling
Yeah, there's obviously tons going on that we don't know about. There's no way they're having ANY kind of wedding, televised or not, in the spring or even the summer if they haven't made some firm plans by now. Squeee! Can't wait until they can start spilling the beans.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
whit90 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

So to summarize, houses in the Atlanta area range in price from $300K to well over $1 million. Got it.

soccermom333 wrote:I am sure they are talking behind the scenes.  ;)  They probably know it will more than likely be on TV with the way they are talking.  

A few tweets could not hurt either.  giggling
Yeah, there's obviously tons going on that we don't know about. There's no way they're having ANY kind of wedding, televised or not, in the spring or even the summer if they haven't made some firm plans by now. Squeee! Can't wait until they can start spilling the beans.

Yeah that summarized it as far as the housing goes...... Even in Athens where I use to live the housing cost can be a bit much to me, I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder if it's expensive to you....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:13 pm

If it is to be televised by ABC there will be no announcement until ABC says it can be made- whether they have a deal verbally, in writing, or not. The network will have complete control over publicity. So patience is required.

Sean and Catherine, a year ago, had just announced a January wedding. In Bachelorland, that was a lot of lead time for the public.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:27 pm

But what I want to know is, exactly how much time does ABC need to plan a wedding? Even if they don't inform the public until 2-3 months before it actually airs, what is the time frame within which ABC normally works to plan a wedding?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:55 pm

I don't really think they need that long- it's not like it would be for the regular populace-they can find venue. Wedding planner Mindy is on speed dial, vendors are dying to get the publicity from the televised wedding. What is more limiting is the availability of the Bachelor/ette filming crew. Right now they couldn't produce/film a wedding until Chris' season is wrapped. Then they are unavailable from mid- March to mid- May while the Bachelorette is in production. And I guess they're doing BIP again, so that's 3 weeks or so in June/July that are unavailable.

Personally, for Josh, he presumed Best Man, Aaron cannot be assured to be available until after the Super Bowl- early February. So that might give you some of the parameters they're dealing with.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:37 pm

jcrbil wrote:I don't really think they need that long- it's not like it would be for the regular populace-they can find venue.  Wedding planner Mindy is on speed dial, vendors are dying to get the  publicity from the televised wedding.  What is more limiting is the availability of the Bachelor/ette filming crew.  Right now they couldn't produce/film a wedding until Chris' season is wrapped.  Then they are unavailable from mid- March to mid- May while the Bachelorette is in production.  And I guess they're doing BIP again, so that's 3 weeks or so in June/July that are unavailable.

Personally, for Josh, he presumed Best Man, Aaron cannot be assured to be available until after the Super Bowl- early February.  So that might give you some of the parameters they're dealing with.

This is exactly why I'm convinced it may not be aired on TV. I just don't know how they can get the timing right. Don't get me wrong, I desperately want to see this wedding on TV. I'm just trying to be cautiously optimistic.

So, hypothetically, if ABC hasn't committed to airing their wedding, how does Andi and Josh make this happen as quickly as spring or summer? Can they make their own plans as far as venue etc., and choose their own wedding planner or does ABC control all of that?  I'd like to believe a decision has been made to air or not to air, because if it hasn't, and Andi and Josh are just waiting for confirmation from ABC, that puts our couple in a pretty tough spot in terms of getting this pulled together by spring/summer 2015. I'm hoping that they have this figured out and they just can't say anything official for a few more months.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Unless ABC wants us to strike/boycott their channel, they better air that wedding!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:01 pm

aviej wrote:Unless ABC wants us to strike/boycott their channel, they better air that wedding!

It doesn't have to be televised live. I would take a video of it televised after they are married.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:03 pm

The timing is a little tricky, for sure.  But Andi and Josh can't say whether or not they've got a deal to have the wedding televised- if they do.  ABC is in control of that. And I really don't think their wedding will be live- it's been done.

For instance, Sean and Catherine's live wedding was announced in October.  But their "road trip" was filmed, as I recall around Labor Day- six weeks before the announcement.  I don't know, but I surmise that the date announcement to the Lowe's (and asking Jay to officiate) was filmed by the crew that filmed the road trip/move to Dallas from LA.  We knew Sean and Catherine were making that road trip, but I don't think we knew it was being filmed to be aired on ABC.

So all I'm saying is that things are done and planned well before there are any public announcements.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA